Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! (8519 Views)

I Sold One Of My Kidneys, Now This Is Happening. / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by JFiveX: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Good to know you're okay,

I want to discuss something important with you .
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Sunnyboy01(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2021
[This is my own too 2392515056 adebambo Sunday zenith Bank,u are heal ijn namequote author=hustlertothecor post=102483188]

Send it,I will send you some cash tomorrow, please pray for me.[/quote]
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
dacblogger:

Oga y you quote me nah You no dey see well

No vex abeg
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by FairAdvocate(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Guy na so e dey be, just calm down.
Enjoy ur money
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:
the Rest on the list will get some cash as selected by my PA. Stay blessed and have a lovely day everyone! CHEERS
Wish i'm including man... Thanks i appreciate a lot
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Adolfhitler001: 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
sell the other one grin
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Graysons: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:
I sold my kidney late last month,it's the only option I had to get of poverty.
Fast forward to a day before yesterday, which was the day I was meant to do giveaway,but towards that evening on Saturday,I discovered that I can't urinate properly, when I want to urinate it comes and go back,like something is pressing it from inside forcefully.
I have contacted the white guy that did the operation,but he laughed and said it's Normal and it will stop,but since then I have been experiencing the same thing.
Please what can I do please,I need good advice please, doctors here please help me, atleast let me enjoy my money alittle, please!
oga where you sell your kidney? And how much you sell am?
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sent the Email
hustlertothecor:

Thank you bro,I appreciate your comment.
Please send me an email
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Emvico34: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor pls take life easy o
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Ah father, seriously bro,I just contacted my doctor now,he said i will be fine again,but you know when you do things that you are not meant to do, your brain interpret another thing entirely

yes,one's brain will trigger negative thought whicg will at last affect how body works. You're truly a strongman bro. I wish you a long life filled with happiness. Just to to your doctor's advice and take your medications as prescribed, then always drink enough water.

i sent you a mail.
bless me with your generousity as well. My aza

0012456012 FCMB
A. O. J.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

yes,one's brain will trigger negative thought whicg will at last affect how body works. You're truly a strongman bro. I wish you a long life filled with happiness. Just to to your doctor's advice and take your medications as prescribed, then always drink enough water.

i sent you a mail.

0012456012 FCMB
A. O. J.
grin
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by earleswood(f): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Because you sold a kidney from one side of your body, your body is lopsided and tilting to one side. Sell the other to restore balance and equilibrium. Shikenan.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Kolena: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oh God! Some Nigerians are gullible.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

i sent you a mail.

0012456012 FCMB
A. O. J.
So,you are writing all this because you need money from him.
Chai....!!
Learn to pray for people without taking anything in return.

Wetin person no go see for nairaland sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Slimtuns(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
all these people begging for money, do you guys have conscience at all? pesin sell im kidney dey suffer side effects una still dey do almajiri for im post... you sef, you fit sell ur kidney con dey dash people money?

see wetin buhari don cause sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by ogbenimax007: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Smile,I think this person advice really worked@iamtired,he said I should set this as a test to get genuine ones among those for the giveaways,and now look at what some of you are commenting,mennnnn humans are really wicked,I have filtered some out.
Thanks very much for those that stand by me even when I said something was wrong with me,thanks alot,I will start sending you guys the cash soonest,the first person on my list here according to my PA is ODDS,you too much man,you are a real niggar,I will meet you in persons soon,but in an open place if you are not in Abuja here,I will fly you down here,God will bless you through me this month brother man.
the Rest on the list will get some cash as selected by my PA.
Stay blessed and have a lovely day everyone!
CHEERS
oga wish you good n long life n remain blessed please me self dey here ooo

0224298578 gtbank
TEMITOPE
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by VlamesIffect(f): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin

NA WAH OO
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Yves4real(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
This post is chilly.
To even see beggars asking for a giveaway knowing how OP got his money is heart-rending.
Where is our humanity?
OP, I sympathize with you. But when your money finishes, don't go about kidnapping people so as to harvest their kidneys and sell for more money. If you can 'consciously' allow your kidney to be harvested under serious pains, I am not sure if others are safe where you are.
Let me assume that the poster is joking.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Klevaclops(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
kelvinrhs:

U people that always give this type of advice can never make heaven

Even if una name dey the list I must scream OJORO!!! or I hold your leg
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Casper21: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
This guy is just catching cruise. Sell your other kidney so it will balance
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Ahmback(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nlanalyst:
Clout chasing idiot. God punish your generation.
if he's chasing clout, why don't you simply laugh amdind your biz...
Why the unnecessary comment.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:

Ah father, seriously bro,I just contacted my doctor now,he said i will be fine again,but you know when you do things that you are not meant to do, your brain interpret another thing entirely

I know you didn't do this for greed but to survive due to the poor economy situation and bad leaders.

Now, because you didn't think of using another person's kidney and still willing to do give away with which is a great sacrifice, I decree the Lord's mercy upon you and may His mercy release instant and permanent healiing into you in Jesus name.

Let there be a divine reconstruction and restoration of a new kidney for you in Jesus name.

Amen.

Lord have mercy and heal your son. Our country has failed us the youth. Have mercy in Jesus name.

Go and sin no more.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by SwTeee(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
I seriously don't want to judge.. poverty can be so devastating ..u will be alright ok
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by ediyeJuice(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
It's a crazy world we live in tbh. Been following the OP's story from the onset. Quite touching. He did what he felt was best for himself so as to secure his future. So,don't know why most people out here are talking nonsense. *na person wey wear shoe sabi where e dey pain am*

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Watersly(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
dacblogger:

Make I send my account number? grin
...0116189098,Abubakar Sulyman Olarewaju gtbanks...
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
I know you're only joking, but if you are not, your next of kin should be jubilating right now

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
dacblogger:
Those dropping their account number,you people don't have conscience...

Self-centred prxxks

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by sunshineV(f): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
maybe its temporary. drink water and stay away from alcohol
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by lilvicky68(m): 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
How much you sell am?
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by KingDash: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
hustlertothecor:
I sold my kidney late last month,it's the only option I had to get of poverty.
Fast forward to a day before yesterday, which was the day I was meant to do giveaway,but towards that evening on Saturday,I discovered that I can't urinate properly, when I want to urinate it comes and go back,like something is pressing it from inside forcefully.
I have contacted the white guy that did the operation,but he laughed and said it's Normal and it will stop,but since then I have been experiencing the same thing.
Please what can I do please,I need good advice please, doctors here please help me, atleast let me enjoy my money alittle, please!
bros how much did you sell it for, maybe I fit sell my own for you.
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by SaintBishop: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Graysons:
oga where you sell your kidney? And how much you sell am?
You wan sell your kidney? grin
Re: Please Help,i Sold My Kidney,now This Is Happening!!! by Graysons: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
SaintBishop:

You wan sell your kidney? grin
Nah.... i wan just know how much them they sell am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! / Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? / Nairaland Most Handsome Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.