Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51254 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by effort1: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

am not a bush rat. May God open ur eyes to know the diffent between a giver and a deceiver

So, God opened your own eyes to condmen and castigate, right?

But if it is one of your tithe collector pastors, you will be saying touch not my anointed, right?

You are a hypocrite. You are not better than the people you call sinners or fake Christians

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2021
It's now between him and god

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Oluwa6ixgod: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2021
y'all judging lets wait until the last day those you actually run to and perceive to be the true men of God we shall all see....Keep resting TB JOSHUA you indeed a true man of even if they portrayed you as evil

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Babara1994(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I was deceived myself by the good act he put up for the public for long until a few days ago when God opened my eyes to see that TB Joshua was a devil in the human form, so I very well understand where some who're still deceived by his public appearances and deeds are coming from.

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect.

I sympathize with the family though. I have come to learn that some of the families or spouses of such evil persons are often oblivious of their secret abominable lifestyles while they're yet alive, so their own hands may be clean.

God bless.
Okay, tell us the plan of the deceit. Why do you think he deceived us? To collect our money abi to buy private jets?
So by healing people and giving to the poor and needy, he deceived you abi?
By refusing to collect tithes and offerings, he deceived you abi.
Continue. When you die, you will account for your loose words.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

my guy forget it. Tb joshua was not a man of God. How can a man of God from C.A.C be associating himself with a man like Tb josua? Owrongo.
What's your proof that TB Joshua was not a man of God
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Jones4190(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
Where in the bible is it written that God will distroy man with hell fire?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Why's that a debate
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by uniqueboi1(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2021
Real recognize real...
and vice versa.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

my guy forget it. Tb joshua was not a man of God. How can a man of God from C.A.C be associating himself with a man like Tb josua? Owrongo.

Please shut up if you have no proof of him being a false prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by olanorth1991: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
He preached love, and the bible says God is love, so what prove do you want again.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Babara1994:

Okay, tell us the plan of the deceit. Why do you think he deceived us? To collect our money abi to buy private jets?
So by healing people and giving to the poor and needy, he deceived you abi?
By refusing to collect tithes and offerings, he deceived you abi.
Continue. When you die, you will account for your loose words.
Loose words ke?

Those things he did were not bad. In fact they were very good, and I used to appreciate them like you, until God revealed to the evil he did in secret. That's what changed my opinion about him.

Now if you know someone that did all those good things in public, but used humans for rituals in secret, would you still like and respect the person as you did because of the good things he did?

I guess not!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by shawn55ng: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
Prove it and also don't forget to tell us who the real man of God is and also prove that too.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by CEOwatazs: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him

Instead of asking God to open your eyes in order to fix ur messed up life or gift you something sensible.... You're asking God to open your eyes to see the practice of other men. Are you short of problems or what

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2021
andyanders:
You are judging the dead and calling him names. Your own time is coming too when you will depart this world. If you are a true Christian, you wouldn't have spoken like you've done 'cus, God stated that judgement belongs ONLY unto Him upon us. Jesus when he was here on earth was called names and His powers were questioned by man. Be carefull.
nobody knows this one so who is gonna judge him? Mtchew..
I don't just get it, I listen to his teachings and believe me, he is the only one who preaches repentance and heavenly more than prosperity...
I haven't even heard him preach of wealth or prosperity but love, kindness and repentance
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by babajide107: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven

Pele registrar of heaven..na u Dey keep the list of people in hell to know dat fact..funny

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Jones4190(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2021
ictplotter:
Its obvious TB Joshua performs magic not miracles. How on earth a man of God will heal more than 100 people under 5minutes. By just touching and kicking them. If Jesus was to be alive today, He will have learn work from TB Joshua. Eve the magic only displays on tv screens. That tells you they were all staged managed.
Jesus says if you believe in him you can do greater that what he does before he died. Jesus feed 7k per day but believe me the are people who can feed more than 10k today, Jesus perform miracles but TB Joshua perform more miracles than Jesus Christ. I'm not says TB Joshua is greater than Jesus Christ but him TB Joshua fulfill the prophecy of Jesus that you can do more that me if you believe bin him Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Fahdiga1: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

For real? I will pray for the grace to see the vision toooo.......

Thanks so much and amen to the prayer
So you believed him?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by mikoy1(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Did TB Joshua deceive you? Leave judgement to God almighty. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by zoghys: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

You such a confused soul. When did God make you his PA that you know so much about those gnashing their teeth in hell. Why are you adding problem to your already troubled soul, when clearly the bible state that thou shall not judge. Guy, stop following the trend and endeavor to say what you know, it will not only help your spiritual life, but your physical as well.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well i think it's better if God should open the eyes of everyone because Jesus (God's son) said "By their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16-20} not by the testimonies of those whose eyes were opened.
And so far so good nobody has been able to prove TB Joshua's ministry produced routine fruit rather it's the good fruits people are talking about here and there!
But did God direct you to where you can open in the Bible to prove TB Joshua's ministry false or it's just what He opened your eyes to see?
Because millions are talking about his good deeds so one could wonder if it's the true God that's showing the hidden evil when others are seeing good things about the dead man. undecided

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

....Don't mind that idiot ranting.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by shawn55ng: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Loose words ke?

Those things he did were not bad. In fact they were very good, and I used to appreciate them like you, until God revealed to the evil he did in secret. That's what changed my opinion about him.

Now if you know someone that did all those good things in public, but used humans for rituals in secret, would you still like and respect the person as you did because of the good things he did?

I guess not!

Were you there? Or you are referring to those doctored videos. Only God can tell who the real man of God is. Those ones you are calling man of God but not acting in God's doctrine.
This man preaches love and show love to the poor while they preach prosperity and collect ur money to buy jet.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by abidem4real: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
What evidence do you have to be nailing the dead to the cross like this? How do you differentiate between TB Joshua and the rest spiritually? They only have different styles of worship, ministrations and deliverances. You never can tell what they do in their closets and neither can you know their relationships with God.
NOTE: No pastor is spectacular, only the title (pastor) differentiates them(pastors) from us(non-pastors).
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by dahoney1(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Have you visited hell before to know that many are there because of him

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by esthel(f): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Tell us what he did in secret that was revealed to you with correct evidence o. If you lie and fabricate against the dead man thunder will fire you.
jesusjnr2020:
Loose words ke?

I guess not!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by DonCandido(f): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I was deceived myself by the good act he put up for the public for long until a few days ago when God opened my eyes to see that TB Joshua was a devil in the human form, so I very well understand where some who're still deceived by his public appearances and deeds are coming from.

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect.

I sympathize with the family though. I have come to learn that some of the families or spouses of such evil persons are often oblivious of their secret abominable lifestyles while they're yet alive, so their own hands may be clean.

God bless.
quote]....Common sense you no get...Anyone reading your long vague epistle will think you are sane.What have you done to make your community a better place to live but you can run to nairaland to rant mtchew
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Coronavirus1: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
Show me the misleading message if you are not an evil man Tb Joshua teaches Love
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

I have not been too close to TB Joshua ,guess you are his relation or someone he sacked in his Ministry ......
Pls can you send us those pictures you snapped from his juju shrine or the one you snapped the moment he wants to enter flying carpet en route to China .........

You seem to have a lot of facts .....open a new thread and feed us abeg....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by DonCandido(f): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Oppy2k2: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

pls can u tell me what qualifies him as a candidate of hell? why we should stop listening to him. And don't forget to tell us your relationship with God.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by DonCandido(f): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by billyG(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
The same way if a little girl cried that Buhari konk her many will believe her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.