Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51272 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Mummyfour(f): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I was deceived myself by the good act he put up for the public for long until a few days ago when God opened my eyes to see that TB Joshua was a devil in the human form, so I very well understand where some who're still deceived by his public appearances and deeds are coming from.

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect. I also out of a similar experience years back realized that he was not whom people thought he was.
I decided to hold my peace and not say anything because i knew it was a Matter of time, truth will prevail.
He came as a peacemaker and love giver, but most refused to see beyond his philanthropy.( Anti christ will display such attributes).
I know my school mate that was recruited into his fold when she was in jss3. She was denied access to her family and the outside world. She escaped 5 years ago. She couldn't talk because of reprisal and that is what is holding most victims back from recounting their horrible experiences.
Chris okotie may have been wrong in his approach to the the TB Joshua imbroglio which occured some years back, but truth be told, he knows what he knows

I sympathize with the family though. I have come to learn that some of the families or spouses of such evil persons are often oblivious of their secret abominable lifestyles while they're yet alive, so their own hands may be clean.

God bless.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Mummyfour(f): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I was deceived myself by the good act he put up for the public for long until a few days ago when God opened my eyes to see that TB Joshua was a devil in the human form, so I very well understand where some who're still deceived by his public appearances and deeds are coming from.

I pray God opens the eyes of people to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect. I also out of a similar experience years back realized that he was not whom people thought he was.
I decided to hold my peace and not say anything because i knew it was a Matter of time, truth will prevail.
He came as a peacemaker and love giver, but most refused to see beyond his philanthropy.( Anti christ will display such attributes).
I know my school mate that was recruited into his fold when she was in jss3. She was denied access to her family and the outside world. She escaped 5 years ago. She couldn't talk because of reprisal and that is what is holding most victims back from recounting their horrible experiences.
Chris okotie may have been wrong in his approach to the the TB Joshua imbroglio which occured some years back, but truth be told, he knows what he knows

I sympathize with the family though. I have come to learn that some of the families or spouses of such evil persons are often oblivious of their secret abominable lifestyles while they're yet alive, so their own hands may be clean.

God bless.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MOTOPARK: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
well done,it seems that you are the gate keeper of the God”s kingdom,that determines those that will come in and worship Him

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Right from the time i was still practicing Islam until i began studying with JWs and finally i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, that's what i've been hearing from so many people and you just joined the rumour carriers but none has ever presented or pasted on this forum which magazine JW declared a precise date that the world will end!

The whole world know that JWs share their views through printed materials so please try to paste just one instance out of the three you asserted where JWs specifically predicted the end of the world with a precise date! smiley

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Gbire111: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Most people castigating TBJ do not have a pinch of evidence against him viz-a-viz interpersonal or direct relationships with him. When miracles happen in our days as we're in now, we question ourselves if the man of God God has used to perform the miracle were real. You can imagine! And we're so quick to believe all what Elijah and other great prophets did in their time. In fact, we sometimes pray for such power and yet we can't beleive God's the one working through the 'ELIJAHS' we can see in our own days to perform a miracle. Our minds have been beclouded.
Our Lord Jesus said that we'll do exceedingly and greater things more than He's done. Now these things are happening and once we see one, we tag it as being impossible or devilish. Where is your expectation? It's an aberration to your belief in Christ if you don't expect miracles greater than those He performed from men of God these days.
Remember that it's from a single preaching that Peter made converts of 3, 000; greater he did than Jesus. What a manifestation!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
U be mumu,ur type no go enter heaven,see wetin u dae talk.u dae when sister Linda die.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by billyG(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Tobechuckwu:
I read that the issue most church leaders had with him was that of salvation.
When was he saved?
Secondly, I think the issue of mentorship also. They want to know who was his mentor which is very necessary in the work of the ministry.
This is one of the things that is important in starting a ministry , there must be a mentor.
Bros he was saved by Jesus
For mentorship if U have d holy spirit U dnt need any mere mortals as mentor.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Goodness10(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
What Has any body benefited from knowing you.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Please you're only pasting what some people posted on social media about the group.
But try to quote one of their magazines right from the first magazine of the Watchtower till date where a specific date is mentioned regarding the end of the world so that everyone on this forum can go straight and confirm it.
Thanks in advance! smiley

Sirjendon:

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Gambit23: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

SOURCE: https://www.qed.ng/abiara-visits-tb-joshuas-wife-says-late-prophet-was-our-son/

A fake european religion creates by white people cannot have real men of God or god
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MOTOPARK: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect.

God bless.
I think it’s not God that revealed what you just said but you mind deceiving you,because it it God He expect you to pray for him for change of behavior and character.Nigerians are quick to judge and condemn.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Afodot0022(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2021
U guys arguing about the authenticity of tb joshua. Pls go to YouTube and type bisola johnson .watch all her videos. This was formal disciple to the man. so many things was revealed by the lady which 90% of it were true cos i was formally a member of the church in the 90s. From there you guys will conclude. We should not be deceived by the charity. Even unbelievers are philanthropist aswell. Peace out.I stop going to the church then due to the fact that you were not allowed to enter the auditorium if you don't purchase the video cassette of Tb joshua then to show at the entrance before you will be allowed it. Imagine a so called house of God.people that think tb joshua doesnt have a private jet, he acquired a 60m dollars gulfstream jet. So what are we arguing about. Pls go to youtube and see and hear more about the man. You guys that are defending him, can you know better than those that live and spend time with him in the synagogue. They know better pls and dont be deceived by his charitable attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Goodness10(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Bros David. I've seen where you said you found no fault in TB Joshua and I understood where you're coming from having been there myself for a long time.

There was a time I even made a post here in NL after his meeting in Bethlehem sometime ago, I even made some comparisons with Jesus because of the miracles that took place there in Jesus' hometown during TB Joshua's meeting.

I just knew what was going on in his public life, but not his secret life. Now I also know his secret activities and it's really really terrible. That knowledge is what changed my opinion about him because it completely cancels whatever he did in public.

So perhaps you should ask God to reveal that side of TB Joshua to you so that you can also see the full picture of the man.

God bless.
I Swear GOD has never spoken to you. even our LORD and SAVIOUR was doubted by Pharisees like you

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MOTOPARK: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Bros David. I've seen where you said you found no fault in TB Joshua and I understood where you're coming from having been there myself for a long time.

There was a time I even made a post here in NL after his meeting in Bethlehem sometime ago, I even made some comparisons with Jesus because of the miracles that took place there in Jesus' hometown during TB Joshua's meeting.

I just knew what was going on in his public life, but not his secret life. Now I also know his secret activities and it's really really terrible. That knowledge is what changed my opinion about him because it completely cancels whatever he did in public.

So perhaps you should ask God to reveal that side of TB Joshua to you so that you can also see the full picture of the man.

God bless.
Can you share with those terrible secret lifestyle of his?
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Gambit23: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Right from the time i was still practicing Islam until i began studying with JWs and finally i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, that's what i've been hearing from so many people and you just joined the rumour carriers but none has ever presented or pasted on this forum which magazine JW declared a precise date that the world will end!

The whole world know that JWs share their views through printed materials so please try to paste just one instance out of the three you asserted where JWs specifically predicted the end of the world with a precise date! smiley

All religions are fake
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by domainfully: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2021
If you don't want to risk money on cry.pto check my signature for free coi ns
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by RPG2020(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

You gallant abeg

Because say he/she call person wey dey talk truth Bush Rat � you say the person Gallant

Abeg who do una?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
billyG:

Bros he was saved by Jesus
For mentorship if U have d holy spirit U dnt need any mere mortals as mentor.

Please tell them. So many of them are so daft and dumb. If he was led by the holy spirit then why will he need an ordinary mortal man to mentor him?

If we are to go by Jesus's teachings and lifestyle in the Bible you will see that most of these pastors hate comes from jealousy because that man lived a humble life unlike them that are known for living a flashy life. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by mrkings84(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Uncle, only God can attest...
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Everyone may not agree with Abiara, ONLY heaven knows who serve God genuinely. And heaven shows those with the spirit of discerning. But the irony is that they do not just talk recklessly. If they do not have the "go ahead" to speak, they shut up.

Let me shock you all. Prophet Obadare who was blind did not even know that his interpreter (he was so close to the woman and they even fellowship together, remember that a blind man cannot be easily distracted) was with another spirit until towards the end of his life. So, God will not show everyone the real truth. Jesus was also called something else.

Whether Joshua is evil or not, I am.not going to say it. But everyone shouting Joshua is evil doesnt have proof. Most are saying what their religious leaders tell them. And any religious leader who doesnt agree with Joshua will automatically say that.

But listen, anyone who started watching Joshua in the early 90s on TV can testify who Joshua really was. Those days videos are no more available. Most of you here are kids. So I just smile when I read comments. You do not need to go far or search the spirit. Go and watch his videos when he first came out. And then, you can easily know who TB Joshua really was.

I will never come out openly to support or crucify him. He is a controversial human in Nigeria, but respected outside. So if anyone decides to be silent, dont blame the person.

And if God tells anyone to go console his family, the person should obey God. The level we see is what we say. May we be positioned to always receive the real truth.

Lastly, the underlined part is what I picked from this article. Imagine how people are so scanty to console his wife, but they came from all parts of the world to receive miracle when he was alive. This is deep. We are all useless to others except they can gain something from us. And two things seem on top of the list: money and power. That of money, people will still rush to the scene cos they hope to still share from the left over and sing praises of the dead. But they know Joshua is a humble man and he lived a simple life. Just look at his sitting room. And this was a man who would ask for a million dollars on a Sunday morning and his followers would drop 100 million dollars on the spot. Did Joshua teach his followers the way of the living God? We will know. Benson Idahosa's church is still on. That was a man Nigerians criticized cos of his flamboyancy. But will Joshua's survive after his death? We are watching.

If you like, continue saying there is no God. Nigeria is a case study for anyone to research. I know you read my posts and I am making sense to you. Please, follow these cases. I cannot prove God logically and reasonably to you. It is not possible. I cant, and I will not attempt to debate with you. But there is a reason God has not allowed Himself to be proved logically and reasonably. You too think deeply. Are all these men stu.pid? Can all of them be fo.olish? From Adeboye to Oyedepo to Abiara, to Oyakhilome, to Okotie, to ... There is a professor, an architect, a singer in these few I have mentioned. Is it money ONLY that drives these people? Is it money that drove Joshua to what he believed when he was alive? You call them all pastprpreneur. Lol. This Joshua that was so meek outside. I am not talking of his private or personal life. I even saw him dancing with kids during a palm Sunday in his church. He danced like a kid with them. Can your own president dance with kids like a matured man? You know there is a way you play with kids like a kid. Lol. Since that man became a military leader in 1983 he has put himself high there. As tall as he is, you cannot see him bend for anyone. Buhari is a damn proud man. Research it. He puts himself up high there. Very brutal too. But listen, he doesnt talk recklessly. You people should start learning. If God does not permit you to say anything about Joshua shut up.

God bless everyone.

This is the most matured and helpful post have read on this TB J matter . Thank you Sir/Ma

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by JOSH54: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
ITS BETTER TO BE QUITE THAN TO INVITE D WRATH OF GOD. WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE ANY MAN OF GOD, IF T B JOSHUA MAKE OR DOES NOT MAKE HEAVEN, IT DOES NOT CONCERN US. ANY GOOD CHRISTAIN WILL NOT JUDGE HIS FELLOW BUT AS FAR AS AM CONCERN, PHYSICALLY HE TOUCH LIFE POSITIVELY THAN ANY OTHER MAN OF GOD IN NIGERIA.AM NOT HIS MEMBER BUT ATTEND WINNERS CHAPEL
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Codebite: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
hope you are aware that sista Linda later confessed and begged the church to forgive her that all what she said we're lies from the pit of hell?? Go and find out more sir? Read your Bible and focus on God not on some sis Linda, don't be decieved
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
ictplotter:
Its obvious TB Joshua performs magic not miracles. How on earth a man of God will heal more than 100 people under 5minutes. By just touching and kicking them. If Jesus was to be alive today, He will have learn work from TB Joshua. Eve the magic only displays on tv screens. That tells you they were all staged managed.

John 14:12,greater works than i shall ye do also, Act5:15 peter shadow healed the sick,Acts 19:2 handkerchief and apron taken from paul worked miracles. above scriptures should school y"all lazy youth make una dey read before spewing craz

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by virgintunde(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver[/quote]
has he deceived you or your family before. if yes tell us or u keep shut
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by dotedote: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Says God's P.A
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by kennyz247(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect.

God bless.
Tell us what God showed u.....among all d problems in ds country,is only TB Joshua matter God showed u?learn to mind ur business if u want to make heaven at last and leave God to judge.cause I'm sure u so called GO can never halve of good TB did
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
Pimine:

God knows I respect you a lot.

See, TB Joshua's teachings and lifestyle are very much in line with the word of God and what we should expect as Christians which is why even you totally believed him until recently, no?

Most of these pastors castigating the man simply do it because of jealousy.
They say he's fake and that he gets his power from the devil yet all of them put together cannot match the miracles he performed and the crowd he pulls outside Nigeria. Abi devil get power pass God? Never! If he's fake let 'em show us authentic.

Now I'm not saying he's real or fake - that's left to God to judge. I loved the man, and if I were a sinner I'd much rather be saved by his lifestyle than that of all the men of God in Nigeria put together.

All I'm saying is that every so called man of God in Nigeria has a thing or two to learn from the lifestyle of that man called TB Joshua.
You're right about the good things he did in public. They are exemplary. And i had seen him as a Christlike man because of them. And the works also appeared to confirm this. I even made a few posts and threads in his respect with my previous moniker. I even included him among the three preachers that remind me of Jesus the most. If you knew me well, you'd realize that am not someone that's driven by the opinion of men, so whatever they were saying against him did not suffice to change my view about him.

I had been praying for the destruction of all human body parts markets in the nation since early this year, after my friend found himself in the midst of them in Jankara, Lekki area of Lagos.

Days before his death, I had a 3-day dry fast (June 1-3) and asked God if I should stop praying for that because after I started, I had numerous setbacks, so maybe it was too heavy for me to bear alone but God told the cleansing of the land (Nigeria) had commenced. No long after I broke my fast, God used a video of Benson Idahosa where he spoke of how God used him to end human sacrifices in Benin City to show me that with Him nothing is impossible.

The next day TB Joshua died, and I couldn't connect it to my prayers until days later when I saw myself in his church in a dream, and destroyed four beings that looked like demons there. I'm not going to go further on that here.

You are aware of the building collapse right? That was deliberate not accidental. I think I've said enough already here.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Naughtysex: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

God can only open the eyes of those who have eyes
little brother, no God open your eyes because you got no eyi

you have perished already for judging other person
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Gbire111:
Most people castigating TBJ do not have a pinch of evidence against him viz-a-viz interpersonal or direct relationships with him. When miracles happen in our days as we're in now, we question ourselves if the man of God God has used to perform the miracle were real. You can imagine! And we're so quick to believe all what Elijah and other great prophets did in their time. In fact, we sometimes pray for such power and yet we can't beleive God's the one working through the 'ELIJAHS' we can see in our own days to perform a miracle. Our minds have been beclouded.
Our Lord Jesus said that we'll do exceedingly and greater things more than He's done. Now these things are happening and once we see one, we tag it as being impossible or devilish. Where is your expectation? It's an aberration to your belief in Christ if you don't expect miracles greater than those He performed from men of God these days.
Remember that it's from a single preaching that Peter made converts of 3, 000; greater he did than Jesus. What a manifestation!

The problem of the death of TB Joshua which many people are using as death as a result of his commitments to the spiritual world is mainly caused by Evelyn Joshua, widow of the late Prophet Temitope Joshua and other old members that have been with TB Joshua since early 90s up till late 90s.

When Joshua was in his early 30s, he often told people during Sunday service that he had a short lifespan. He always say his ministry is for a short time that he is not going to live long but he will accomplish his mission on earth. It seems all the old members have left him or they are just keeping quiet. The wife cannot pretend she was not around when Joshua said this.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
JOSHUA PREACHED IN THE NAME OF CHRIST,HE DID THE WORKS OF GOOD SAMARIATN ,HE FED THE HUNGRY AND HELP THE NEEDY, HE DID NOT ASK PPL TO FOLLOW SATAN, AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEING OF LESS GRAMMAR THAN THE CONVENTIONAL PREACHERS.
ALL THOSE PPL ACCUSING JOSHUA ARE SELFCENTRE, SELFSEEKING,GREEDY,WICKED,MANIPULATIVE,VAIN GLORY CHARACTERS WHO REFUSE TO DO 5% OF THE WORKS OF MISSIONARY THAT JOSHUA DID WHICH HAS OUT-SHINED ALL OF THEM. angryONLY GOD CAN JUDGE.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by realray(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
OjoMadiba:

Will you shut up ya smelly mouth there, what have you even done for God? Bush rat.

grin
OjoMadiba:

Will you shut up ya smelly mouth there, what have you even done for God? Bush rat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.