Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51278 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Oblongata: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
Judge not, or you will be Judged first!

Have you been to hell before? You are worse than what you are calling tb Joshua...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
SCOAN IS DEAD AND BURIED AND WILL NEVER RISE AGAIN.

NOW THAT TB JOSHUA IS DEAD, WAIT AND SEE ALL HIS SKELETONS FALL OUT FROM HIS CUPBOARDS.

I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF AT HIS FUNERAL, HIS CULT MEMBERS WILL COME PERFORM INCANTATION THERE.

JUST LIKE JESUS OF OYINGBO, TB JOSHUA AND SCOAN WILL BE ANCIENT HISTORY.

It will definitely happen to label him as false.....please listen to his humble beginnings
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by mindtricks: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

My brother, dont be shocked to see the worst sinner in heaven on the last day and the so called big men of God gnashing their teeth in hell on the last day.........

May his gentle soul rest in God's bossom

Big men of God like papa TBJ.
Don't mind them my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Pimine: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're right about the good things he did in public. They are exemplary. And i had seen him as a Christlike man because of them. And the works also appeared to confirm this. I even made a few posts and threads in his respect with my previous moniker. I even included him among the three preachers that remind me of Jesus the most. If you knew me well, you'd realize that am not someone that's driven by the opinion of men, so whatever they were saying against him did not suffice to change my view about him.

I had been praying for the destruction of all human body parts markets in the nation since early this year, after my friend found himself in the midst of them in Jankara, Lekki area of Lagos.

Days before his death, I had a 3-day dry fast (June 1-3) and asked God if I should stop praying for that because after I started, I had numerous setbacks, so maybe it was too heavy for me to bear alone but God told the cleansing of the land (Nigeria) had commenced. No long after I broke my fast, God used a video of Benson Idahosa where he spoke of how God used him to end human sacrifices in Benin City to show me that with Him nothing is impossible.

The next day TB Joshua died, and I couldn't connect it to my prayers until days later when I saw myself in his church in a dream, and destroyed four beings that looked like demons there. I'm not going to go further on that here.

You are aware of the building collapse right? That was deliberate not accidental. I think I've said enough already here.

God bless.
Hmm.

You have said really deep things. A mentor of mine told me something of such nature.
She's a God-fearing lady I respect a lot but I was really disappointed in her cos I felt she was just going with the public's perception of him. That didn't affect our relationship, though, after all humans are susceptible to the occasional slip-ups.

If you don't mind discussing with me some of the things you'd rather not say here, I could send you a pm?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So you believed him?

Pretended to
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Dchoice(f): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

Do you have a disserning spirit to differenciate a man of God from a false prophet?

His life style really preached Jesus compared to other men of God..........

If his way of life were that of false prophet then i think i will prefer to live by tht way than live the way of the so called true prophets/pastors.

Judge not that you shall not be judged
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by thamilet(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Only a fowl still find joy criticizing and demonizing a dead Man...NA una fake pass sef
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oblongata:
Judge not, or you will be Judged first!

Have you been to hell before? You are worse than what you are calling tb Joshua...

Most people have dirty secrets thn tB Joshua
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
Gbire111:
Most people castigating TBJ do not have a pinch of evidence against him viz-a-viz interpersonal or direct relationships with him. When miracles happen in our days as we're in now, we question ourselves if the man of God God has used to perform the miracle were real. You can imagine! And we're so quick to believe all what Elijah and other great prophets did in their time. In fact, we sometimes pray for such power and yet we can't beleive God's the one working through the 'ELIJAHS' we can see in our own days to perform a miracle. Our minds have been beclouded.
Our Lord Jesus said that we'll do exceedingly and greater things more than He's done. Now these things are happening and once we see one, we tag it as being impossible or devilish. Where is your expectation? It's an aberration to your belief in Christ if you don't expect miracles greater than those He performed from men of God these days.
Remember that it's from a single preaching that Peter made converts of 3, 000; greater he did than Jesus. What a manifestation!
You are blessed
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Lamasta(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Bros David. I've seen where you said you found no fault in TB Joshua and I understood where you're coming from having been there myself for a long time.

There was a time I even made a post here in NL after his meeting in Bethlehem sometime ago, I even made some comparisons with Jesus because of the miracles that took place there in Jesus' hometown during TB Joshua's meeting.

I just knew what was going on in his public life, but not his secret life. Now I also know his secret activities and it's really really terrible. That knowledge is what changed my opinion about him because it completely cancels whatever he did in public.

So perhaps you should ask God to reveal that side of TB Joshua to you so that you can also see the full picture of the man.

God bless.
Pls enlighten me on what you know about his secret life I want to learn

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by abdulsalam81: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
My brother, pls give me an example of his message that's bad.
I don't really know much about the late Prophet TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lamasta:

Pls enlighten me on what you know about his secret life I want to learn

Please when he enlightens you kind do same to me
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kingstanding: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

my guy forget it. Tb joshua was not a man of God. How can a man of God from C.A.C be associating himself with a man like Tb josua? Owrongo.
. Weldone the special adviser to God on Heavenly matter. Who are you to judge? The Church you attend were you there when God himself ordained your pastor? You said Senior Prophet TB Joshua was not of God isn't? But your own man of God can you say one thing that he did that can be compared to what Prophet TB Joshua did when he was on Earth? Your own pastor who is of God what has he done in good that can match Prophet TB Joshua? If Prophet TB Joshua was an evil person and that evil in him can do wonders like miracles, healings and charity for humankind I believe his devil is far better than your own man of God who cannot heal someone suffering from Malaria and fever. The charity that Prophet TB Joshua did when he was alive all Nigeria's Pastors and Daddy G.O's can not do it in 200 yrs to come. Why is only Nigeria's pastors that do hate and envy Prophet TB Joshua even in death? Where is the love that Jesus preaches to us? Jesus said love your neighbor as you love yourself, your neighbor maybe your enemies, it maybe pagan and it may be Muslim then why hating Prophet TB Joshua? It's only Nigeria's so called big pastors that hated him. If you so called original man of God as you portrait yourselves can not do miracles, healings and charity than Prophet TB Joshua you people need to check and examine the God you're serving, because have never reading it in the Bible where someone that is using demon power to perform miracles do wonders than those who are truling serving Most High God. Light can never overshadowed darkness but Prophet TB Joshua you called evil is evil overshadowed your good deed then because of that you pastors that talking bad about Prophet TB Joshua should retrace their step. Wether you like it or not the good work of Prophet TB Joshua will speak for him forever and ever. May senior Prophet TB Joshua God's general soul rest in peefect peace. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
abdulsalam81:
My brother, pls give me an example of his message that's bad.
I don't really know much about the late Prophet TB Joshua.

Even Jesus didnt push sinners off himself totally let alone we humans........
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Loveto: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Man is not God to judge anyone.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Oblongata: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

Most people have dirty secrets thn tB Joshua
You would all be surprised to see the man on God’s right hand. Jesus saved a murderous thief few minutes to death because he chose to, who are we to judge anybody? That is the problem I have with Christians...holier than thou attitude.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by SeriouslySense(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
OK

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Myer:

Can you point to any of his misleading messages?
The only issue CAN, PFN and other pastors had against TB Joshua was simply his miracles. Which they claimed was not from God, perhaps to save face for their own lack of miracles. Perhaps they were right but we'll never know since they had no evidence.

Bear in mind that the Jewish leaders also accused Jesus Christ the same way because of his miracles while they could not perform any.
They even claimed he performed healings through Belzebub (the devil). Sound familiar?

Only God knows who are his and who aren't.
Judging by his fruits which Christ urged us to look out for, TB Joshua is more like Christ than most of the other pastors and gods of men our generation celebrates.

I still keep wondering why we have this segregation in christiandom.........a house against itself
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Raspberri: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
somehow:
While you all spend days debating who is making heaven or not, I hope you're looking into your mirrors at home?

I hope you are actually following God's instructions and fit enough to make heaven when you die?

And for those saying 57 was early.

Jesus died at the age of 33.

If its by age, then why did that happen?

Your call and focus should be on fulfilling why you're on earth, not how long you need to stay on this passage called earth.
. Thank you for this write up[i][/i]
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
alAre you God's spokesman or you just spoke out of your carnal knowledge?

People have become holy spirit mouth piece this days
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by mauchiz: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bisola Johnson is a blackmailer from hell, the way she talks shows she does not have the Holy ghost.
Bisola looks like a marine witch, most of all these people are agents of darkness sent to discredit the man of God, this was how they blackmailed jesus.

I have never attended tb joshua church, I don't watch him on television because of all the things i heard about him right from childhood.
But after his death my spirit convinced me that he is a man of God. I have heard all his good works and his humility. He lived the life jesus told us to live, according to the Bible teachings, tb joshua will make heaven.
Stop judging him, all you cheif judge should amend your ways and prepare for rapture.
Tb has gone for good, you that is alive, check your ways and see if you will make heaven on the last day.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Akano55: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Emvico34 post=102586329]U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven [/quotes

Taaa... I can say it boldly you didn't see any vision.. why don't you see vision before he died.. some people will just be deceiving people
If you called TB Joshua man of devil with all his good deeds
then what make you man of God? what make your daddy GO man of God...

TB Joshua is my best pastor and I will keep on praying for him till I die also
and I pray to have positive impact in people's life like he did
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by SeriouslySense(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lolzzz. I am actually listening to her right now, she sounds like a nice person, logical, with decency and dignity.

Her brain is still intact. Sadly many have not independent thinking, they have been caged or brainwashed.

mauchiz:
Bisola Johnson is a blackmailer from hell, the way she talks shows she does not have the Holy ghost.
Bisola looks like a marine witch, most of all these people are agents of darkness sent to discredit the man of God, this was how they blackmailed jesus.

I have never attended tb joshua church, I don't watch him on television because of all the things i heard about him right from childhood.
But after his death my spirit convinced me that he is a man of God. I have heard all his good works and his humility. He lived the life jesus told us to live, according to the Bible teachings, tb joshua will make heaven.
Stop judging him, all you cheif judge should amend your ways and prepare for rapture.
Tb has gone for good, you that is alive, check your ways and see if you will make heaven on the last day.

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by colestephan86: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

SOURCE: https://www.qed.ng/abiara-visits-tb-joshuas-wife-says-late-prophet-was-our-son/
Most pastors didn't want to attach themselves to him cos they felt he was using metaphysical powers and that they had felt ogboni people will come and claim his body after his death.
I couldn't believe it when I heard Israelis had a candle night done for him in Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
lolu2019:
u be ode.

Is it ode(mumu), ode(hunter), ode(outing), ode (house)ode(he has come).......

please specify
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Oblongata: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Weldone the special adviser to God on Heavenly matter. Who are you to judge? The Church you attend were you there when God himself ordained your pastor? You said Senior Prophet TB Joshua was not of God isn't? But your own man of God can you say one thing that he did that can be compared to what Prophet TB Joshua did when he was on Earth? Your own pastor who is of God what has he done in good that can match Prophet TB Joshua? If Prophet TB Joshua was an evil person and that evil in him can do wonders like miracles, healings and charity for humankind I believe his devil is far better than your own man of God who cannot heal someone suffering from Malaria and fever. The charity that Prophet TB Joshua did when he was alive all Nigeria's Pastors and Daddy G.O's can not do it in 200 yrs to come. Why is only Nigeria's pastors that do hate and envy Prophet TB Joshua even in death? Where is the love that Jesus preaches to us? Jesus said love your neighbor as you love yourself, your neighbor maybe your enemies, it maybe pagan and it may be Muslim then why hating Prophet TB Joshua? It's only Nigeria's so called big pastors that hated him. If you so called original man of God as you portrait yourselves can not do miracles, healings and charity than Prophet TB Joshua you people need to check and examine the God you're serving, because have never reading it in the Bible where someone that is using demon power to perform miracles do wonders than those who are truling serving Most High God. Light can never overshadowed darkness but Prophet TB Joshua you called evil is evil overshadowed your good deed then because of that you pastors that talking bad about Prophet TB Joshua should retrace their step. Wether you like it or not the good work of Prophet TB Joshua will speak for him forever and ever. May senior Prophet TB Joshua God's general soul rest in peefect peace. Amen.
Thank you sir! May God continue to grant you wisdom.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Jman06(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
Nonsense!!!

And I was even expecting to read a very convincing response from you on why TB Joshua was a false prophet, only for you to come up with your hallucinations and unfounded allegations from your co haters.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
alAre you God's spokesman or you just spoke out of your carnal knowledge?

People have become holy spirit mouth piece this days
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Rickywardell332: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
Leave it to God. you need land in rives umuechem etche lga. Contact me.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by jairusben(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Bros David. I've seen where you said you found no fault in TB Joshua and I understood where you're coming from having been there myself for a long time.

There was a time I even made a post here in NL after his meeting in Bethlehem sometime ago, I even made some comparisons with Jesus because of the miracles that took place there in Jesus' hometown during TB Joshua's meeting.

I just knew what was going on in his public life, but not his secret life. Now I also know his secret activities and it's really really terrible. That knowledge is what changed my opinion about him because it completely cancels whatever he did in public.

So perhaps you should ask God to reveal that side of TB Joshua to you so that you can also see the full picture of the man.

God bless.
what was revealed? just curious
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lewisdinho:
God bless You. Very apt
Amen and you too
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Bahamas95(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people. Besides, i have listen to sister linda, little samuel from delta state and they all warned people from following him
"many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people."

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.