Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (51279 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Goodness10:
Na Heaven gate you dey stay or na Hell gate. When somebody do what you can't do, you have to clap your hands and not to be praying for their down fall. But let me assure you that till you leave the World you can't do what TB JOSHUA did. TB JOSHUA has finished his work on Earth so the creator have taken him.

This one choke baba
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
IF A THIEF CAN MAKE HEAVEN WITHOUT TOTAL REPENTANCE AND RESTORATION OF ALL THAT HE STOLE FROM PEOPLE, THEN MODERN THIEVES STEALING PEOPLE DRY WITH BIBLE IN THEIR HANDS LIKE DAVID MOUKA, ADEBOYE, CHRIS OYAKILOME, FATHER MBAKA, DAVID OGBULIE ETC HAVE HOPE. TB JOSHUA WAS A MODERN JUDAS-ISCARIOT AND MUST BE CRYING NOW FOR GOING AFTER MATERIAL THINGS OF THIS WORLD INSTEAD OF STAYING WITH THE SIMPLE MESSAGE OF SALVATION.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
colestephan86:

Most pastors didn't want to attach themselves to him cos they felt he was using metaphysical powers and that they had felt ogboni people will come and claim his body after his death.
I couldn't believe it when I heard Israelis had a candle night done for him in Jerusalem.

The yoruba's says a person's household are his enermies.......

its so unfortunate that we failed to give him his due respect as deserved but other countries appreciate him more.

Even if he was evil he used everything fpr humanity and i believe he is of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Lamasta(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
ademidedavid:

Please when he enlightens you kind do same to me
I want to learn and I will appreciate if he responds

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oblongata:
You would all be surprised to see the man on God’s right hand. Jesus saved a murderous thief few minutes to death because he chose to, who are we to judge anybody? That is the problem I have with Christians...holier than thou attitude.

I still wonder why Christians are so quick to Judge......some will say i am of paul and some of apollos.......dont we all belong to the same body of Christ? The various denominations of Churches have added more to the problem segregation in the body of christ.

A body divided amongst itself
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by habiham: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
you can prove to us what makes your church pastor a real man of God...
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lamasta:

I want to learn and I will appreciate if he responds

I hope he replies

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by SeriouslySense(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
An observant person will notice. Very easy to detect.

Bahamas95:
"many years ago God open my eyes to see it clearly that he uses his gift to deceive people."
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So you are only carried away with what others are saying about him, shey?

Well millions across the globe are also saying good things about him that invalidates whatever his haters are saying.

This is why i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, that's the one and only group of people who can substantiate using the Bible to point out what exactly is wrong with a form of worship. Others will just come telling you "God opened my eyes to see it" and if that is what God wants then i think it's better He open everyone's eyes to see what you saw otherwise right thinking individuals who are not biased will take you for a joke as another man of God said the same God opened his eyes and he saw God's angels lifting TB Joshua to heaven! undecided
So it's your words against his own if you can't substantiate using the Bible to prove anything! smiley

d best decision anyone can make on earth bro

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
OK nah! cheesy

Gambit23:

All religions are fake
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
temitope27:
God bless you baba

Amen
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Edunwa302(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
Please can you mention or quote of the his misleading messages

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Slynation(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:
U say? Abiara are u sure u hear from God? How can u associate urself with such a man? Many are in hell wailing and gnashing their teeth because of his misleading messages and u are still calling him ur son. Pls stop listening to tb josua's messages if u want to make heaven
You are talking rubbish....
How is the message misleading people??
Did he ever tell people to steal,kill,loot, destroy or go into one crime or the other??

Msteeeew....This is a man who has touched more lives than Nigerian government since inception and here you are talking gibberish

Lemme add this...I once listened to a live confession from a repentant witch some years ago and in that clip, she confessed there are only few men of God in the world, less than 0.1% and TB Joshua is one of them, she wasn't even delivered by him neither does she attend his church, she only chipped that in because according to her, many of her colleagues have tried to get him but couldn't...

Anyways, you can decide to believe and hold unto to whatever your opinions are...it changes nothing

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by SeriouslySense(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Its not about words alone, its also about actions, and activities that occurs around that person, don't you know scammers know what words to say.

Edunwa302:

Please can you mention or quote of the his misleading messages

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I was deceived myself by the good act he put up for the public for long until a few days ago when God opened my eyes to see that TB Joshua was a devil in the human form, so I very well understand where some who're still deceived by his public appearances and deeds are coming from.

I pray God opens the eyes of to see what TB Joshua was in secret then they'd know why he's the last person to be accorded any respect.

I sympathize with the family though. I have come to learn that some of the families or spouses of such evil persons are often oblivious of their secret abominable lifestyles while they're yet alive, so their own hands may be clean.

God bless.
God opened your eyes to see that TBJ was a devil. Hope you know that even devil gives vision. You know a person by their words and acts not through dream or vision or the opinion of people. The bible says by their fruits we shall know them. If you know the kind problems wey dreams and vision create for church and families, you need learn more about spiritual discerment.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by TheGift: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
I am not a follower of T.B Joshua , but please share with me just one of His misleading messages?
Emvico34:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Kingstanding: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oblongata:
Thank you sir! May God continue to grant you wisdom.
. Amen and Almighty God will guide and protect your family. Let Love Lead.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Amen and Almighty God will guide and protect your family. Let Love Lead.
And we follow
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheGift:
I am not a follower of T.B Joshua , but please share with me just one of His misleading messages?

So on point

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Teachermallam:
God opened your eyes to see that TBJ was a devil. Hope you know that even devil gives vision. You know a person by their words and acts not through dream or vision or the opinion of people. The bible says by their fruits we shall know them. If you know the kind problems wey dreams and vision create for church and families, you need learn more about spiritual discerment.

Another dimension pf the vision......thanks for this eye opening message
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Pmedia7787: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When people talk about a professed man of God i don't take them seriously because they only judge based of what they think is virtuous, but that's not the same case with someone who claims to be a Bible student like you.

That's why i purposely demanded to know what exactly you think about the fruit Jesus expected from his followers. And from the look of things you too don't know that fruit so i decided to expatiate on the fruit expected of any ministry in the name of Christ.

TB Joshua was a good man but he never measured up to the fruit Jesus expected from his followers neither did any of all those trying to blacklist him as a demon!

In essence...their are ministerial fruits and personal fruits and also fruits of the spirit

You had also talked about TBS reach with regards to reaching the world through those he might have trained...just as Paul said

Tb currently has 3 men

One in Greece ,Cameroon and Nigeria doing same work ..aside that
There other men who went through the school of disciples at the scoan

While the fruit may not be visible to everyone because they didn't get to study the ministry well enough..

There where so many things that portrays Christ in synagogue
And only God knows why he wasn't so good at speaking like most pastor
Its takes a good relationship with God to understand tb ministry

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Akunna1976: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
It does not take rocket science to dictate a false prophet, in Deuteronomy 13, God gave a stern warning to children of Israel to be wary of false prophets in their midst, that even if a prophet prophesied accurately, and entice you saying, come worship other gods.
TB Joshua, despite his acts of charity and miracle performance and even some time accurate prophecy, has subtly introduced idol worshipping to his congregation in the name of Morning water, which sells #5000 and above, and prayer beads(bracelet) praying with objects, any type is idolatry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

Same way many did not believe in Jesus. Even till date. Some still sent him. Jews will bluntantly tell you he is now the Messiah.

TB Joshua was persecuted by many. Not appreciated at home but in far away lands. Same happened to many of the prophets.

But who am I to judge.....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ictplotter(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
corike:

John 14:12,greater works than i shall ye do also, Act5:15 peter shadow healed the sick,Acts 19:2 handkerchief and apron taken from paul worked miracles. above scriptures should school y"all lazy youth make una dey read before spewing craz
When Peter did those things were physically and within his neighborhood. Eve the blind men sitting in front of his church for years in Ikotun, hav never receive healing for him except those we watch on tv screen.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by ademidedavid(f): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Same way many did not believe in Jesus. Even till date. Some still sent him. Jews will bluntantly tell you he is now the Messiah.

TB Joshua was persecuted by many. Not appreciated at home but in far away lands. Same happened to many of the prophets.

But who am I to judge.....

You are so right......a man is never appreciated in his own land.

We will soon realise the importance of TB absence in this country
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by SeriouslySense(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
There where so many things that portrays Christ in synagogue ? = maybe rabbit hole

Its takes a good relationship with God to understand tb ministry = rabbit hole
Pmedia7787:

In essence...their are ministerial fruits and personal fruits and also fruits of the spirit

You had also talked about TBS reach with regards to reaching the world through those he might have trained...just as Paul said

Tb currently has 3 men

One in Greece ,Cameroon and Nigeria doing same work ..aside that
There other men who went through the school of disciples at the scoan

While the fruit may not be visible to everyone because they didn't get to study the ministry well enough..

There where so many things that portrays Christ in synagogue
And only God knows why he wasn't so good at speaking like most pastor
Its takes a good relationship with God to understand tb ministry
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by SeriouslySense(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Exactly. Things like this are what add up

Akunna1976:
It does not take rocket science to dictate a false prophet, in Deuteronomy 13, God gave a stern warning to children of Israel to be wary of false prophets in their midst, that even if a prophet prophesied accurately, and entice you saying, come worship other gods.
TB Joshua, despite his acts of charity and miracle performance and even some time accurate prophecy, has subtly introduced idol worshipping to his congregation in the name of Morning water, which sells #5000 and above, and prayer beads(bracelet) praying with objects, any type is idolatry.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
billyG:

Bros he was saved by Jesus
For mentorship if U have d holy spirit U dnt need any mere mortals as mentor.

No
If u are going into d ministry, u need a mentor.
Check out all d strong minister of d gospel all over d world, they all have mentors.
Work of the ministry is not like living a normal Christian life, there is more to it.
Check the Bible, u will definitely see that prophets of old had mentors nd even in d new testament, everyone had mentors especially d disciples that work with Jesus.
Jesus himself been God had to be baptized by John d Baptist nd John saw d heaven opened upon Jesus nd told pple that this is d Messiah.
Paul ( Saul) that wrote 2/3 of d new testament worked with the disciples of Jesus Christ.

There is something about the work of the ministry that u definitely need a mentor.
Someone that can call u to order, can correct , teach nd admonish u!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Pmedia7787: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Teachermallam:

Seriously.. Anyone can be deceived

That he had a dream or saw a vision of a false prophecy in tb Joshua was surprising to me

There are just so many strange things in ministry that one will have to judge with maturity in spirituals

Eg..Catherine kulman went exile for seven years..no body know where she go

Jack Cole...just another character

William braham .who saw many strange things

Upthergrove was a spiritual father to tb himself..no one done talk anything

Kubose van resborgh ministry took a different turn after visiting synagogue in 1998
This prophect teaching on the new creation to me outweighs what I have hard from pastor Chris oyakhilome ..

See oh..even apostle selman that you cannot listen to while sitting down ,was at kubos van resborgh programs before he left earth...

Now do we say apostel selman is fake who listen to and respected kubos vans resborgh who respected tb ministry

Seriously... I no understand
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by sholabi3: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by dboo442: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Emvico34:

bro don't be deceive by mere gift. He was never a true man of God. Forget about his act of giving. U can be a giver and still be a deceiver. He was a deceiver
this manu I think say u wise but u b mumu,for ur info his giving lifestyle has helped humanity in one way or another.imagine everyone giving like him life for ease everyone for naija,let me sing it to u that it takes grace to give.
Re: Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' by Pmedia7787: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Exactly. Things like this are what add up

If you had any time in your life work and walk in the power of God

Then you will realize how senseless.. Your response are

You cannot judge or criticise, who no solid proof of perfect light..revelation into many things

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.