Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (74041 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
stop you guys.... grow up.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
Little lonely on this thread....dummber boy? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Serpentine(f): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
As a white British girl, I can say I dont love to date black guys. I love to date the black guy i am going to marry, but he is the only black guy I have dated. It is HIM i like, not black guys in general. To most people here nowadays, it isn't really a big deal what colour someone is when it comes to dating. At least that is what i see.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 4:05am On Aug 08, 2012
Serpentine: As a white British girl, I can say I dont love to date black guys. I love to date the black guy i am going to marry, but he is the only black guy I have dated. It is HIM i like, not black guys in general. To most people here nowadays, it isn't really a big deal what colour someone is when it comes to dating. At least that is what i see.

So you didn't fall for the "Big Kondo" hype?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Little lonely on this thread....dummber boy? grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't even understand this post.

Why do you have to use so many emoticons btw? it comes across very immature.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Your kini is the same as the midget Oyinbo's kini. Small sha. tongue tongue tongue
u can use my kini to gym cool cool.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
pleep: I don't even understand this post.

Why do you have to use so many emoticons btw? it comes across very immature.

Of course...you wouldn't understand dummber boy.

LMAO@using emoticons are immature. grin grin grin grin grin grin What a dumb arse.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
lefulefu:
u can use my kini to gym cool cool.

Let me smash it with my pinky toe.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Of course...you wouldn't understand dummber boy.

LMAO@using emoticons are immature. grin grin grin grin grin grin What a dumb arse.
smile smile smile bla bla bla. ur a joke
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Serpentine(f): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

So you didn't fall for the "Big Kondo" hype?

nope, thats not what i look for in a man. I look for humour and kindness and intelligence, which shows way before size enters the equasion. Its no good settling for a man who is big if his whole attitude and behaviour offends my sensibilities.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
Serpentine:

nope, thats not what i look for in a man. I look for humour and kindness and intelligence, which shows way before size enters the equasion. Its no good settling for a man who is big if his whole attitude and behaviour offends my sensibilities.

Well..it obvious many Black men have different views of what White chicks see in them.

Pathetic if you ask me.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
pleep: smile smile smile bla bla bla. ur a joke

Just like the chick that birthed you.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2012
The worst part about this site is that i'm probably half your age yet 10X more mature. That is why i stopped beefing with ppl on this site, its just depressing to see 40+ yr old women acting like this.

A guess if you never marry or have children you never get a chance to grow up.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2012
[size=44pt]LMAO! Somebody is hurting, bitching, crying, and whining!!! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good thing about online space....dumb arses will NEVER KNOW! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Chill girl. Relax & try to change your attitude, maybe you can start a family before it is too late.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Let me smash it with my pinky toe.
my third leg weight almost 50 kg and the thing dey very muscular.no go break ur toe against it ooo cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
pleep: Chill girl. Relax & try to change your attitude, maybe you can start a family before it is too late.

Did it worked out for you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No woman wants a whining arse mofo.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
I don't care what women 'want', i give them what they need. wink Now shut-up ms Chima.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
Lmao @ give them what they need.

Yeah a reason to commit abortion.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
No, i don't have unprotected sex with dirtbags... that is how you ended up an old unmarried syphillitic[i] bi[/i]tch.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
But why do you sound so angry Ms. Chima, are your bumps itchy? undecided
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Allisonhope: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
Because they are creative, charismatic and go the extra mile...hence my writs :O)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
pleep: But why do you sound so angry Ms. Chima, are your bumps itchy? undecided

And why do you sound angry lonely one

What a dumb arse....shoot yourself every time.

Buahhhahabbababababaabha.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
pleep: No, i don't have unprotected sex with dirtbags... that is how you ended up an old unmarried syphillitic[i] bi[/i]tch.

Lmao. Somebody is having a temper tantrum. Hee hee.

Why are YOU an unmarried and AIDS infected failed specimen
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:03am On Aug 13, 2012
Maybe i'm unmarried because i'm 18
Anyway... i'm getting bored of this. Unlike you i have more intelligent things to do than E-beefs.

Peace out hoe
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 5:36am On Aug 13, 2012
pleep: Maybe i'm unmarried because i'm 18
Anyway... i'm getting bored of this. Unlike you i have more intelligent things to do than E-beefs.

Peace out hoe

You hoe arse nonpussy getting nigga...you been 18 for four years!!!

Yeah thats what i thought cry baby go lick them wounds biatch.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 6:21am On Aug 13, 2012
lol, I joined when I was 17 on feb 2011 and my birthdays in October. nice try tho wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2012
lmao @ 18 for 4 years grin grin grin

Pleep, for real tho, you look like a 40years old nicca. I thought you were joking with the 18-years old claim.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2012
You serious? i took those photos last yr. Anyway i don't really care how old you guys think i am.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
lmao @ 18 for 4 years grin grin grin

Pleep, for real tho, you look like a 40years old nicca. I thought you were joking with the 18-years old claim.

lol
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
You hoe arse nonpussy getting nigga...you been 18 for four years!!!

Lmfao i swear Mrs Chima been sippin something real nice ova there, she funny as Hell tonight

She Drunk as Hell

She done went in on like 3 diff niqqahs Tonight LmL
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2012
Lmfao@syphillitic

Thas some shid i would write LoL

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.