Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (73897 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by StephenP(m): 3:30am On Aug 23, 2008
Seriously why would people compare other African dudes to Nigerians dudes? The whole of Africa ain't got nothing on us!

Oh yeah @topic, because we give them the bidness.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by TheSly: 3:33am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

Koffi as my boyfriend? Naa wouldn't even breed such thoughts, try someone that looks like my profile pic tongue
Your boyfriend's name aint koffi. . . . . .koffi ko, Lipton tea ni.
His name is Mensah! sad

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys,
because we are spectacular!!!!!! cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 23, 2008
Hannibal:

Adam Levine??
Bloody racist. angry

Hehehe, Should I be bothered? I go about my ways with pride tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by CodeRED(f): 3:34am On Aug 23, 2008
The Sly:

Don't mind Mr & Mrs HanniWater. . . . . . cheesy
And as for your preference. . . . . . .Iz u talking about moi? smiley

because we can do what it do. cool

Sly dont kill me oo.  yes the stooges na, Well, great, so when can we hook up?   wink wink, Make sure you bring your Black card, because I like the finer things in life o.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Hannibal: 3:37am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

Hehehe, Should I be bothered? I go about my ways with pride tongue

Marilyn Manson would be stoned to death in Naija o.
Bakassi boys would think he is a ritualist. grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by TheSly: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

Sly don't kill me oo. yes the stooges na, Well, great, so when can we hook up? wink wink, Make sure you bring your Black card, because I like the finer things in life o.
Yes we can. . . . . . . I will bring anyfin you want me to bring! cool
I knew u'd like the way i do it. . . . . .albeit you've been fronting since. cool

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys,
because the superiority bestowed in us is inestimable. . . . . Swoooop! cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by topup: 4:09am On Aug 23, 2008
Because it's in fashion.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by bigboyslim(m): 4:12am On Aug 23, 2008
topup:

Because it's in fashion.

Don't tell me you really believe that
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by topup: 4:32am On Aug 23, 2008
Quote from Swiftycool

"Generally i realise Black guys are more romantic and attentive to white chicks than black ones
Most of my guys dating white chicks tolerate a lot of shit and really treat em like ladies with respect and all
They are mostly dedicated to pleasing the chicks in bed and other ways rather than themselves, thats why these girls die hard 4 them
u can immagine!All these things they take 4 granted with the African queens,
u might see it as inferiority complex and slavery mentality, methinks its real romance, they bring out the romeo in u!"

I have seen this and it is slavery mentality, I do not believe it is real romance because how does being a 'white woman' bring out the romeo in you. The truth is there is an underlying feeling on being with 'someone better than you' for the black man, built from years and years of being told your own skin colour is disgusting, so when you've found what you think is a gem, you will cherish it, but when you consider you're black women as something to look down to or below yourself, of course you're not going to be 'dying hard for them'. The 'white' woman is seen as someone gentle, fragile to be protected and romanced, whilst the 'black' woman is seen as someone to be kept in line, someone to bare kids and stay at home and cook and wait on their husbands. We are seen as emotionless and tough *sighs*.

This issue really upsets me. A guy I know dumped his nice girlfriend for a 'white' girl who happened to have slept around, here there and with every other black guy, who was not serious in her faith, despite telling him she wanted to be. He looked SO inlove, like he had found a gem, though she flirted with other guys infront of him, though she had backup guys and she couldn't care less about faithfulness let alone his feelings, despite this she brought out the romantic in him, but it confused everybody because she treated him like crap, she didn't appreciate what he had to offer, and not long after him, she brought some other black guy into her life and crushed this guy. Now, I wonder if any black guy would tolerate, a cheating, disloyal, promiscuous black girlfriend?!?! I don't think so, white women have always been valued more, and this upsets me, you don't realise how hard I try not to hate myself and not to question God, why I was GIVEN the short straw.

It really does upset me, when I feel like a piece of coal in comparison to all these 'white' women. It really does, I hate to hear men saying that these women they go to extents for, just because of their skin colours? Man, I'm tired of it all, the fascination with the 'paler' species is getting me down. As a black woman, always feeling like I've got a longer way to travel than everybody else. Black men have it a lot easier in this sense.

What does make me smile though, is finding those white men who cannot resist. It shows me that sometimes you can't hide a gem no matter what packaging you put over it. I truly believe I am a gem, and if my skin colour means that you'll treat me as an inferior them I feel sorry for you.

Peace and Love x
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by topup: 4:34am On Aug 23, 2008
bigboyslim:

Don't tell me you really believe that

You know what, I do. Black men are currently the hot stuff of todays! I mean a few years back with Beyonce's - Crazy in love single, Black women climbed up a bit too, but then you know she went and bleached so 'em we've sunken back down. Much like even before then J-LO was making Latinos the in-thing,

Don't you agree, sex appeal of races comes in seasons. Though it doesn't affect me!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by RichyBlacK(m): 4:37am On Aug 23, 2008
topup:

You know what, I do. Black men are currently the hot stuff of todays! I mean a few years back with Beyonce's - Crazy in love single, Black women climbed up a bit too, but then you know she went and bleached so 'em we've sunken back down. Much like even before then J-LO was making Latinos the in-thing,

Don't you agree, sex appeal of races comes in seasons. Though it doesn't affect me!

Could Obama's rise in politics be contributing to making black men the in thing?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by tpia: 4:41am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Could Obama's rise in politics be contributing to making black men the in thing?

No.

Jungle fever/The X factor preceded Obama.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by bigboyslim(m): 4:44am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

This may be me going a bit overboard and probably also off point but please do not compare Obama with those celebrities ever.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by RichyBlacK(m): 4:45am On Aug 23, 2008
tpia:

No.

Jungle fever/The X factor preceded Obama.

But what I'm asking is that, could Obama's political rise affect the world-wide perception of black men as suitable mates?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by RichyBlacK(m): 4:47am On Aug 23, 2008
bigboyslim:

This may be me going a bit overboard and probably also off point but please do not compare Obama with those celebrities ever.

All I did was ask a question, and did not make any suggestions - observe the difference. Thanks.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by bigboyslim(m): 4:49am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

But what I'm asking is that, could Obama's political rise affect the world-wide perception of black men as suitable mates?

Possibly yes. but then again Obama is not your average black man. at least not here in America.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by RichyBlacK(m): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2008
bigboyslim:

Possibly yes. but then again Obama is not your average black man. at least not here in America.

How about Usain "Lightning" Bolt?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by bigboyslim(m): 4:52am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

All I did was ask a question, and did not make any suggestions - observe the difference. Thanks.

No hard feelings. I must have unconsciously and possibly erroneously placed you in the category of people portraying Him as a celebrity.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by RichyBlacK(m): 4:54am On Aug 23, 2008
bigboyslim:

No hard feelings. I must have unconsciously and possibly erroneously placed you in the category of people portraying Him as a celebrity.

Cool. No probs.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by bigboyslim(m): 4:56am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

How about Usain "Lightning" Bolt?

Well, Bolt is not the first black person to put up an outstanding performance on the track fields. In recent years, the track events have been largely dominated by black athletes both male and female. I don't see that resulting in a new found sex appeal in the black race, otherwise you should also mention Michael Phelps.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by bigboyslim(m): 5:01am On Aug 23, 2008
topup:

i dont quite agree though. Was there ever a season that white males were in vogue. I think rather than season the "mandingo" myth is the largest contributing factor to the preference given to black males by some white females
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by RichyBlacK(m): 5:01am On Aug 23, 2008
bigboyslim:

Well, Bolt is not the first black person to put up an outstanding performance on the track fields. In recent years, the track events have been largely dominated by black athletes both male and female. I don't see that resulting in a new found sex appeal in the black race, otherwise you should also mention Michael Phelps.

True, but bolt is unique in two ways:

1. His achievement in this Olympic Games (WR in 100m and 200m) is a first.
2. Came to popularity in the first post You tube Olympics.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by bigboyslim(m): 5:08am On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

True, but bolt is unique in two ways:

1. His achievement in this Olympic Games (WR in 100m and 200m) is a first.
2. Came to popularity in the first post You tube Olympics.

True he made history with the double feat. but I doubt if people would consider that a breakthrough achievement. Its just Gold in one more event. As far as youtube goes, you can't even watch those races on youtube because of restricted broadcast rights. Secondly, I believe people also had means of catching similar events live on TV before the advent of youtube.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by RichyBlacK(m): 5:20am On Aug 23, 2008
bigboyslim:

True he made history with the double feat. but I doubt if people would consider that a breakthrough achievement. Its just Gold in one more event. As far as youtube goes, you can't even watch those races on youtube because of restricted broadcast rights. Secondly, I believe people also had means of catching similar events live on TV before the advent of youtube.

Yep, I see your point, but I referred to the "post You Tube era" only to bring attention to the fact that we are now firmly in the era of audio-visual communication, whereby a video footage of an Olympic event can be transmitted from a cell phone in Beijing to another in Los Angeles in seconds! This highly connected digital world may give Bolt more visibility (cellphones, the web, TV, cars, on planes, etc) than all other great black athletes (Owens, Lewis, etc) in the past combined!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by deyoungest(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2008
na because of the big something that we get ooo, if not so wetin oyinbo dey find for our body
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by iz2much: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2008
Cuse they want the real koko, check out hw i do flog them with my koboko.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by bridget007(f): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2008
I'm white british, just married my gorgeaus nigerian man.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by tpia: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2008
RichyBlacK:

well yeah, if the black guy in question is loaded, in politics, or can at least give the impression that he's either of the two.

same ol, same ol.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2008
Did someone just put gorgeous and Nigerian man in the same sent?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by syren: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2008
topup:

Quote from Swiftycool

"Generally i realise Black guys are more romantic and attentive to white chicks than black ones
Most of my guys dating white chicks tolerate a lot of shit and really treat em like ladies with respect and all
They are mostly dedicated to pleasing the chicks in bed and other ways rather than themselves, thats why these girls die hard 4 them
u can immagine!All these things they take 4 granted with the African queens,
u might see it as inferiority complex and slavery mentality, methinks its real romance, they bring out the romeo in u!"

I have seen this and it is slavery mentality, I do not believe it is real romance because how does being a 'white woman' bring out the romeo in you. The truth is there is an underlying feeling on being with 'someone better than you' for the black man, built from years and years of being told your own skin colour is disgusting, so when you've found what you think is a gem, you will cherish it, but when you consider you're black women as something to look down to or below yourself, of course you're not going to be 'dying hard for them'. The 'white' woman is seen as someone gentle, fragile to be protected and romanced, whilst the 'black' woman is seen as someone to be kept in line, someone to bare kids and stay at home and cook and wait on their husbands. We are seen as emotionless and tough *sighs*.

This issue really upsets me. A guy I know dumped his nice girlfriend for a 'white' girl who happened to have slept around, here there and with every other black guy, who was not serious in her faith, despite telling him she wanted to be. He looked SO inlove, like he had found a gem, though she flirted with other guys infront of him, though she had backup guys and she couldn't care less about faithfulness let alone his feelings, despite this she brought out the romantic in him, but it confused everybody because she treated him like crap, she didn't appreciate what he had to offer, and not long after him, she brought some other black guy into her life and crushed this guy. Now, I wonder if any black guy would tolerate, a cheating, disloyal, promiscuous black girlfriend?!?! I don't think so, white women have always been valued more, and this upsets me, you don't realise how hard I try not to hate myself and not to question God, why I was GIVEN the short straw.

It really does upset me, when I feel like a piece of coal in comparison to all these 'white' women. It really does, I hate to hear men saying that these women they go to extents for, just because of their skin colours? Man, I'm tired of it all, the fascination with the 'paler' species is getting me down. As a black woman, always feeling like I've got a longer way to travel than everybody else. Black men have it a lot easier in this sense.

What does make me smile though, is finding those white men who cannot resist. It shows me that sometimes you can't hide a gem no matter what packaging you put over it. I truly believe I am a gem, and if my skin colour means that you'll treat me as an inferior them I feel sorry for you.

Peace and Love x

wow, does it bother u that much? I get your point tho. I know a nigerian man who was with a white lady and they had a son. The woman was very disrepectful, treated him like shit to the point she would call him racist names and he did nothing about it. He wasn't weak or timid but probably felt inferior. And i can't help but think if it were his fellow country woman that had insulted him he would have slapped her before she could even open her mouth. the guy now has 3 sons by 3 different women. I'm still waiting for no. 4. Black women have been on the bottom rung of societies ladder, it seems like forever. But when I see black women with men of other races it also puts a smile on my face, it shows we are not as undesirable as certain men like to think we are. peace
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by vivaladiva(f): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2008
because white girls know that black boys especially naija boys will lick their yansh for paper
if it happens to come wif a big dick tis all good
do u really want to know what white girls think of black boys especially naija boys?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by syren: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2008
vivaladiva:

because white girls know that black boys especially naija boys will lick their yansh for paper
if it happens to come with a big privates tis all good
do u really want to know what white girls think of black boys especially naija boys?

i know!! a lot of men are giving themselves a bad reputation with the foreign women I can't believe what i've heard some of them say about our men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.