Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (74046 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2007
dgb4:

1. tHEY HAVE bIG dICKS ( extrra large)
3. Black guy are very wild in bed

In your dreams. Myths and lies.

anyway they do it for their rebellion phases aka going towards what your parents are against.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by romeo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

anyway they do it for their rebellion phases aka going towards what your parents are against.

ABSURD
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by McDoe(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2007
debbieolat, guys like me can go the extra, Sometimes one hour and no drop. can u recommend me for any funky white damsel?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by deb(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
Easy, ladies! Whichever of you two looks at this thread again loses!

A great thread with comic relief grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by ST3V3(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2007
Not only British girls love 2 date blacks, but id say white girls generally.

Here are a few reasons that i've obseved.
1) Some few white girls are just [naturally] attracted to the black male and find white male unattractive. These are the few who end up marrying from & living in the black community.

2) Some want to dissociate from racism. Date and mix with blacks.

3) White girls are adventerouse, and some want to taste the "forbidden fruit" if u know what i mean. This applies mostly to girls from the countryside. These are girls u see in afro/carribean clubs all wkends with black guys and during the week with another white bloke. They just wanna have fun, when its time, they go to the alter with their white bloke

4) For those who happen to break off from the grip of rock & dance music into r&b, see black guys as the only option to date as they will share (at least one) thing in common,Good music!

5) The teenagers, they've probably seen too many rap/hip-hop music videos, and they just want to taste the "black life".

6) Some are just obssesed with our skin, and they dream of having mixedrace kids with dark lovely skin. While some are in love with the afro/carribean culture, they want their kids to have two different cultural backgrounds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by swiftycool(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2007
Generally i realise Black guys are more romantic and attentive to white chicks than black ones
Most of my guys dating white chicks tolerate a lot of shit and really treat em like ladies with respect and all
They are mostly dedicated to pleasing the chicks in bed and other ways rather than themselves, thats why these girls die hard 4 them
u can immagine! All these things they take 4 granted with the African queens,
u might see it as inferiority complex and slavery mentality, methinks its real romance, they bring out the romeo in u!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by snugle: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2007
once you hit BLACK,theres no turning BACK!

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 23, 2008
for shizzle baby grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by masawa: 2:32am On Aug 23, 2008
WHITE GIRLS LOVE BI RACIALGUYS LIKE BORIS KODJOE,SHEMAR MOORE NOT THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN,DON'T FOOL YOURSELF .SOMETIMES THEY MAKE SOME EXCEPTIONS IF THE GUY IS RICH, SOME RICH WHITE OLD WOMEN VISIT WEST INDIES ,KENYA ,GAMBIA TO FIND THEIR MANDIGOS NOT NIGERIA , EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT NIGERIANS HAVE SMALL DICKS AND THEY MAKE A CONFUSION BETWEEN THE SIZE OF THEIR HEAD AND THE SIZE OF THEIR DICKS , LOL SENEGALESE MEN ARE WELL ENDOWED AS WELL AS GHANAIANS, I HAVE A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A NIGERIAN MAN AND SHE TOLD ME HE HAD THE SMALLEST DICK SHE'S EVER SEEN, NOW NIGERIANS ARE THE ONLY AFRICANS WHO BRAG OUT ABOUT THEIR DICKS MAYBE BECAUSE , tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 23, 2008
*yawns*
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

*yawns*
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Hannibal: 2:43am On Aug 23, 2008
masawa:

WHITE GIRLS LOVE BI RACIALGUYS LIKE BORIS KODJOE,SHEMAR MOORE NOT THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN,DON'T FOOL YOURSELF .SOMETIMES THEY MAKE SOME EXCEPTIONS IF THE GUY IS RICH, SOME RICH WHITE OLD WOMEN VISIT WEST INDIES ,KENYA ,GAMBIA TO FIND THEIR MANDIGOS NOT NIGERIA , EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT NIGERIANS HAVE SMALL DICKS AND THEY MAKE A CONFUSION BETWEEN THE SIZE OF THEIR HEAD AND THE SIZE OF THEIR DICKS , LOL SENEGALESE MEN ARE WELL ENDOWED AS WELL AS GHANAIANS, I HAVE A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH A NIGERIAN MAN AND SHE TOLD ME HE HAD THE SMALLEST DICK SHE'S EVER SEEN, NOW NIGERIANS ARE THE ONLY AFRICANS WHO BRAG OUT ABOUT THEIR DICKS MAYBE BECAUSE , tongue

You are talking via your ass with this drivel. . . . .

British girls and most African girls would date Nigerians 200 times before they try other Africans.
Is that not the reason why other African countries HATE Nigerian geezers like crazy?
Nigerian men are not well-endowed and yet your women chase Nigerian boys like flies swoop on shyte.
If u don't have anything meaningful to say, glue your lips up and save us this heap of applesauce.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by CodeRED(f): 2:44am On Aug 23, 2008
@topic
They do just for the sake of being curious. We all know black men can boast about their member, or lack of it for that matter. So ladies, being curious as cats, just need to prove for ourselves. So why not, take them on to prove if they can put their "money where their big mouths are"?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by jgirl3: 2:49am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

@topic
They do just for the sake of being curious. We all know black men can boast about their member, or lack of it for that matter. So ladies, being curious as cats, just need to prove for ourselves. So why not, take them on to prove if they can put their "money where their big mouths are"?
Yes ooo! They can boast very well. Put money where? You want them to be broke? shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's the slavery thing. Black men were noted for being more virile, bigger, and more animalistic in bed. Somehow, this assumption is still subtle till now. That's why white women are more likely to see it as a lifetime pass to hot sex for the rest of their times with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by CodeRED(f): 2:52am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

Yes ooo! They can boast very well. Put money where? You want them to be broke? shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's the slavery thing. Black men were noted for being more virile, bigger, and more animalistic in bed. Somehow, this assumption is still subtle till now. That's why white women are more likely to see it as a lifetime pass to hot sex for the rest of their times with them.

I have repeatedly told the fools, ALL the white women need from them are bi-racial cute babies and a lasting memory to share with their friends when they are hanging out at the Nursing home, "I shagged a black man" But somehow, these goats really think they give a damn about their nappy head asses.

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by TheSly: 2:52am On Aug 23, 2008
Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys,
because we are Heroes. . . . . . . . cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Hannibal: 2:54am On Aug 23, 2008
The Sly:

Heroes of what??
World War II or Vietnam War?? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by CodeRED(f): 2:55am On Aug 23, 2008
The Sly:

You mean the ones the local bodegas sell?  hmmm, cheese, with sausage and please add some mayo and pickles, abeg. Heroes ma tiny feet tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by jgirl3: 2:56am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

[/b]

I have repeatedly told the fools, ALL the white women need from them are bi-racial cute babies and a lasting memory to share with their friends when they are hanging out at the Nursing home, "I shagged a black man" But somehow, these goats really think they give a damn about their nappy head asses.
LOL!
You're not serious at all. Code, you cannot be serious. Somehow it's like white women with black men are adding distinct memories to their scrap books.
Stereotypes are so misleading
I don't see any black woman yelling ' i slept with a white guy'!
The film 'Guess Who' taught me better though. If white men can 'sing' in bed, maybe it's worth a try but definitely not worth boasting about in such bold terms.
The Sly:

Did you take your drugs this evening? Obviously, you're missing a few.
Yeye heroes that can not save themselves.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by TheSly: 3:05am On Aug 23, 2008
Hannibal:

Heroes of what??
World War II or Vietnam War?? lipsrsealed undecided
No. . . . .The Nazi vs Jews War. tongue

CodeRED:

You mean the ones the local bodegas sell? hmmm, cheese, with sausage and please add some mayo and pickles, abeg. Heroes ma tiny feet tongue
Like Nas. . . . .Y'all love us and hate us for the same reason. . . . . .because we are Heroes!!! cool cool

j-girl:

terms. Did you take your drugs this evening? Obviously, you're missing a few.
Yeye heroes that can not save themselves.
They say you'll never know what you have until you lose it. . . .
When we've been taken by them whites. . . . .
Y'all would be looking for some Chinese garlic smelling ass to date. tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 23, 2008
Hannibal:

You are talking via your ass with this drivel. . . . .

British girls and most African girls would date Nigerians 200 times before they try other Africans.
Is that not the reason why other African countries HATE Nigerian geezers like crazy?
Nigerian men are not well-endowed and yet your women chase Nigerian boys like flies swoop on shyte.
If u don't have anything meaningful to say, glue your lips up and save us this heap of applesauce.

Don't tear a nerve over nothing. tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Hannibal: 3:08am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

Don't tear a nerve over nothing. tongue

Not tearing a nerve. . . . .Just putting that dude in his place.

How can he say Kenyans n Ghanaians are preferred to Nigerians.
The same dudes with yellow jeans, green shirts and red shoes??
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze. . . . . . . They got no game. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by jgirl3: 3:14am On Aug 23, 2008
The Sly:

They say you'll never know what you have until you lose it. . . .
When we've been taken by them whites. . . . .
Y'all would be looking for some Chinese garlic smelling ass to date. tongue
I'm not losing any black guys.
There's always one available due to his sadistic habit of controlling women.
I'm sure you guys would not survive with white women.
I can bet my last dollar on it smiley
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 23, 2008
Hannibal:

Not tearing a nerve. . . . .Just putting that dude in his place.

How can he say Kenyans n Ghanaians are preferred to Nigerians.
The same dudes with yellow jeans, green shirts and red shoes??
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze. . . . . . . They got no game. tongue

lol, maybe their women like the the way they combine colors.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Hannibal: 3:17am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

lol, maybe their women like the the way they combine colors.

If they do, they won't be running amok around Nigerian lads. grin cheesy
Ghanaian lasses will KILL to date a Naija dude and this is OFFICIAL.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 23, 2008
Hannibal:

If they do, they won't be running amok around Nigerian lads. grin cheesy
Ghanaian lasses will KILL to date a Naija dude and this is OFFICIAL.

Dream on, dreamer!!!! tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Hannibal: 3:23am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

Dream on, dreamer!!!! tongue

You are not serious. . . . . .
At least we know u are defending em cos of ur boyfriend(Koffi). tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by CodeRED(f): 3:25am On Aug 23, 2008
Gosh.another night of Bud an Lou, pls get a room,

@Sly, no no not me, I like my guys caramel with straight hair and nose,

J girl, where are you o?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by jgirl3: 3:27am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

Gosh.another night of Bud an Lou, please get a room,

J girl, where are you o?
I'm right here darl.
Had a call from a certain someone *cough*
I like my black guys with the white attitude. You know them? Oreos! embarassed
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 23, 2008
Hannibal:

You are not serious. . . . . .
At least we know u are defending em because of your boyfriend(Koffi). tongue

Koffi as my bf? Naa wouldn't even breed such thoughts, try someone that looks like my profile pic tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Hannibal: 3:29am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

Koffi as my boyfriend? Naa wouldn't even breed such thoughts, try someone that looks like my profile pic tongue

Adam Levine??
Bloody racist. angry
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by TheSly: 3:30am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

Gosh.another night of Bud an Lou, please get a room,

Don't mind Mr & Mrs HanniWater. . . . . . cheesy
And as for your preference. . . . . . .Iz u talking about moi? smiley

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys,
because we can do what it do. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.