Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel (58352 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

You are tired of Netanyahu? Are you Israeli? What connection do you have to Israel that you will be tired of their prime minister?

And he's not tired of ruthless Xijing pin of China or Vladmir Putin of Russia or Paul Biya of Cameroon. Which kain wahala be this kwanu?

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Saintdan0421:

Misplaced priority.

Your delight should wait till Buhari is ousted out..
I am not waiting till "Buhari is ousted out". Buhari's time will soon up and he will pack his load and go.

What concerns me more than anything is whom you elect to replace him because it is currently looking like it would be Atiku or Tinubu, both of whom I believe will just give you 4 or 8 more years of wailing, so I am spending my time educating you to wisely cast your vote at the next elections.

I just hope you learn.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by gassbee: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary
Power drunk Netanyahu thought he could use war to remain in power. Even when Biden told him to wrap up d attack, he was still doing gra gra
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Biglittlelois(f): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
I see a black woman among the parliaments, or does my eyes fail me shocked

4 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Nonexisting: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:
Yippee! No more Netanyahoo.
I am so delighted.
The new PM will still bomb the shiit out of you head slammers.

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by PAWG(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, I very much do. He called you lazy fuqs and you elected him twice as if you did not understand that he had no intention of cooking your food for you so you deserve exactly what he is giving to you.

Hopefully, by next election, the current hardship will have opened your eyes very wide so you wisely cast your vote instead of wailing after collecting a litre of kerosine and a congo of rice for empty promises.

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!

Whether I voted him or not he’s still our president. President of those in the opposition as well, that’s the beauty of democracy. You’ll be carrying Israel’s matter on your head like a has a direct bearing with what goes on in your country.

Stop living in denial, you’re a Nigerian, even if you’re not resident here which I doubt , I’m pretty sure you have relatives here.

We’re in this together

Budaatum I had plans to start a movement similar to yours but I’m scared walking alone, we the youth don’t know the strength we yield, if only we could work together.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by insidelife22(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Netanyahu caused a war to remain in power . It didn't work and he ended up in digrace. Now he can face his fraud and corruption cases.
I still cringe at his action of ordering Israeli police to go fire at unarmed fasting Muslim worshippers while praying inside the holy site mosque and during the holy month of Ramadan shocked He chose to fight his fellow man at a time he is aware the man is fasting and obviously weak physically, and he chose the one he has already conquered. Netanyahu is narcissistic!
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary
you are a demented fool.
you are quick to condemn another country's leader while you turn a blind eye to things that directly concern you.

6 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Saao(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
lol, Israel is not Nigeria, I understand your joy but you will be disappointed that, Israel works with institutions not individual. Your reaction is because you're a Muslim supporting your people.

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Power is transient.

Hope Palestine will sleep well now.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
insidelife22:

you are a demented fool.
you are quick to condemn another country's leader while you turn a blind eye to things that directly concern you.
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala
We will not allow you kill our nairaland with toxic comments like you did with Twitter
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Biglittlelois(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.

Really? So the next time Palestine attack Isreal, they should not retaliate abi? The thinking of some people here sha.

6 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Ykc2(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
your not crying about bandits slaughtering your fellow country men in their various farms but your crying for Palestinians in middle east make sense fall on you,now wey Netanyahu don commot i hope na Muslim people go judge him ,you and tha Mohammed way originate from Saudi Arabia no well,inshort pisss be upon him

4 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by nyiamfrank: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.
the same thing your wanna happen here
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

And he's not tired of ruthless Xijing pin of China or Vladmir Putin of Russia or Paul Biya of Cameroon. Which kain wahala be this kwanu?

No, I am not at all tired of Xi Jin Ping because even the majority of China are not tired of their Xi Jin Ping, nor Russia of Vladimir Putin nor Cameroon of Paul Biya or even we of our Buhari, though some of course might be

If the people of a countries are not happy with their leaders, the democratic ones can vote in replacements on election day just as Israel has done, and those that are not democratic can come and learn from Nigeria how to get the democracy that we got.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by omoadeleye(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

No Isreali PM will ever do what Netanyahu did. So I doubt if there will be such reprisal.

Yen yen yen, how did you know?

Stop talking like this or who are you to be saying something like this?

You think other nations and are like your UAR that doesn't continue the legacies of their past governments?

Just go and sit down somewhere and mind your UAR.

2 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Malawian(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Self-deception is worst than buhari administration. Dig deeper bruh
Bennett says no to any Palestinian state. He is more likely to support Biafra like Buhari supports Western Saharawi. Google the man. He is every bit like Buhari in terms of fundamentalism, except he is Jewish and competent.

4 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Kay25(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Zygosis:
Useless nation
we know u are part of those children of hatred ya know how u all will end?

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by musicwriter(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
Is the below picture that of journalists? Or the Israeli parliament?

If it's the Israeli parliament; then the black people I circled in pink color are the real Jews, I mean the ancestral Jews in your Bible and Koran mythology. Those white people you see in Israel today are not the biblical Jews, rather they are foreigners who naturalized as Jews by conversion and birth in ancient time, just like white people in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Seetto: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
ihatebuhari:
you’re useless.

You’ll continue crying.
Go mark it as far this world remains Christians Nations will always be super powers and your Islamic countries will continue in war and poverty.

Even in 2000yrs from now Christian nations will determine the affairs of this world

Go hug the nearest transformer, uncircumcised philistines that’s what you are
Ignorance at his highest peak and who told u isreal is a christain nation..
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Saintdan0421(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
budaatum:

I am not waiting till "Buhari is ousted out". Buhari's time will soon up and he will pack his load and go.

What concerns me more than anything is whom you elect to replace him because it is currently looking like it would be Atiku or Tinubu, both of whom I believe will just give you 4 or 8 more years of wailing, so I am spending my time educating you to wisely cast your vote at the next elections.

I just hope you learn.

Wtf you just typed bout educating me? ....

You probably should spend more time re-educating yaself cheesy

Lastly, vote wisely too.

3 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by budaatum: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Really? So the next time Palestine attack Isreal, they should not retaliate abi? The thinking of some people here sha.
So the next time Israel steals land from a Palestinian the Palestinian should pack what they can and leave the land?

Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqozQ8uaV8
Biodun556:

Now we know reasons why Hamaz is firing rocket to scare away land grabbers

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gullah:

Lol, you better go and Google about Naftali Bennett the new PM, if you guys knew him, you would be praying for Netanyahu to remain. All I see is serious premium tears loading for the Palestinians in the near future. Netanyahu is no where near as hawkish and extremist as this new guy.
lol, just the mere Wikipedia I did

It's not looking nice for Palestine o

They would beg for netanyahu

4 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by GorillaApp(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hear me loud and clear. If Palestine or any other nation for that matter fires rockets at Israel, pls expect a reprisal. Its as sure as rain.
This is not a function of who is prime minister. It is a function of a national mindset.
If you like, put a duck there and Israel comes under any hostile attack, there will be a reaction. This is not a one-.man parade.

See the post above mine. Its not looking nice at all for Palestine grin

6 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by moufan: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
yeaaaa, good news
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by greatcid: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
You are very wrong man
Say what you know about pls
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by id2019(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

True, and like you I HATED HIM, but remember the Jews are united and they always come together to defend themselves against any aggressor.

I get your point sir but sincerely, I am incapable of hate. I think it's just the decisions he took while in office. It's possible, he could have acted differently if the situation comes again. Politicians everywhere are in morbid fear of relinquishing power.
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by MakotoShishio: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
I'm laughing at all the idiots who don't know that Naftali Bennett is even more hard-line than Netanyahu

Vaughanlanrewaj:
No emotional intelligence and all brawn! The 11 days war and the subsequent loss of lives of, especially innocent children, was completely unnecessary.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Isreal and Palestine . May God bless Nigeria my fatherland too.

4 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
God's own people
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by GorillaApp(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Seetto:

Ignorance at his highest peak and who told u isreal is a christain nation..
But it is not a Muslim state either?

4 Likes

Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by Tomilola360: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
You think this one is better than the old idiot?
Nothing good comes out of israel
Re: Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel by greggng: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
I will advice some of us beating their chest here to go read the history of Israel....They are God chosen people and no nation on earth can defeat Israel ...on the day you plan such act , God will put you asleep and you will become Israel slave. Go and ask Egypt , Jordan , and all those Arab countries that ganged up against Israel ....they were defeated within 6 days ....despite thousands of war plane bought by Egypt from Yugoslavia. ...Israel destroyed all ....No matter who becomes Israel's leader ,there national security is paramount . That is why United nation cannot and will not deliberate on any issue against God chosen people ....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ivan Sushko, Putin Chief, Killed By Car Bomb / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Tifany Trump Gets $1.2m Diamond Engagement Ring From Michael Boulos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.