Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum (38395 Views)

Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Onepeople: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Allow to exit or erase?

- erase the dot
it didn't happen when Nigeria formed a coalition to hate igboman, it's can't happen again,igbos are like the social media you are using, they are everywhere. Rather the fulanis will be at receiving end, they have created a lot of enemies to themselves, so they will have the entire nation to contained with when the time comes, so be careful what you wish others ok.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by tankoagaie: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2021
even the ibos are making millions in my community,i don't think they will ever want that leflendon cos they have no where to pak to.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Cele777: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2021
Not just the igbos.
Edo state want to leave too.
To hell with one zoogeria

6 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Essence20(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2021
Owners of Nigeria has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by sapientia(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:
.. grin grin While I was growing up I used to think that those people are among the smartest tribe we have in this country, but they have disproved me beyond reasonable doubt.

your senses entered diminishing return

I bet you were smarter as a kid

and will be more foolish by this time next year

Your next 5 years might be with the brain of a toddler

21 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Richieniit: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
I really can't wait to see this happen. ..

Give them Biafra...let us have a new Nigeria..a sane country. We really need fresh air..

I think the government doesn't know how to handle this cos we have so many of them scattered everywhere in the country like paper money. Do we start sending them back home? If we force them to exit our states for theirs, are they not going to shout genocide? I am using force here cos if you ask an average Biafran to leave Kano state where he has some assets for Abia state, he wont do it

These people are like a scorpion on Nigeria's scrotum. We need extra patience to deal with them

So igbos are the reason you can't have fresh air and sane country You'd rather share your home (Nigeria) with fulani who will kill you and your children for no justified reason than imagine being called one Nigeria with an igbo man cos of your HATRED... Well bros let me make this clear to you Igbos are survivals, strong, self dependent and good heart people and you can't drive them cos they are thriving more than you and if we are to split today, well Igbos will still be Igbos mad that won't solve your problem especially good governance or insecurity issues.

EAT YOUR HATRED AND SWALLOW IT because YOU MR MAN DON'T MATTER!

10 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by BabaOneChance: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2021
EraseTheDot:
The CNG said, “Whereas even in most of the countries that we look up to as epitomes of democracy today, the vanquished in a civil war are always oppressed, marginalised and don’t enjoy the privileges of equal citizenship for decades afterwards, Nigeria was able to assimilate the Igbo nation back into the Nigerian entity after the civil war faster than most nations.

- erase the dot

You have to take the head off to erase it.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Patrioticman007(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

Give them Biafra...let us have a new Nigeria..a sane country. We really need fresh air..

I think the government doesn't know how to handle this cos we have so many of them scattered everywhere in the country like paper money. Do we start sending them back home? If we force them to exit our states for theirs, are they not going to shout genocide? I am using force here cos if you ask an average Biafran to leave Kano state where he has some assets for Abia state, he wont do it

These people are like a scorpion on Nigeria's scrotum. We need extra patience to deal with them
What a fact, the dotians must leave Nigeria for their enclave. Let a wall be built around their country that any Igboman caught in Nigeria will be sent to 50 years with hard labour, thereafter will be deported to the enclave, for a 70 km no man land which will be planted with mines. The issue of food security for them from Nigeria should be done by air cargo, after many securities checks, for we don't want stowaways on those cargo planes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Richieniit: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
Damn! I thought I was the only one

Oh you're right... You only felt different cos the hatred in your heart has grown to envy them. Igbos are the smartest and gifted people in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Umsworld: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2021
[s]
Ojiofor:
The northern leaders should quickly take it to national assembly to okay referendum as requested by Biafra agitators if they are serious and they should remove any plans of forceful eviction of non indigenes living in the north.

[/s]

Don't you have legislators or is Enyi dead or the confused Yorigbo Tobi Okechukwu
Make dem give u food still put am for your mouth (Oga we don see am say una no wan go anywhere grin)

5 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by harmony75: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

sense is far from you dearie mmmmhmm

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

Effects of Osogbo weed.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by YangaBabe: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2021
may wisdom never leave your generation
EMMY76:
These mumu people think that they can be able to isolate the igbos and deny them access to the seas the more reasonable international community won't even grant them their heart desire of isolating over 40m hard-working biafrans. They can't even read the handwriting on the wall that the yorubas and the niger deltans are likely to also form their own nations immediately the igbos are allowed to leave the ungodly union of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Richieniit: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2021
You hate Igbos because they're successful and true hustlers.... Well we don't expect you Yoruba to love us cos your love aren't enough. throw your hatred all you want, we'll be fine cool

4 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by eazyduzit: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2021
A certain country in Africa (Lesotho) is also a dot in a circle and they're doing perfectly great.
I hate the way and manner the IPOB are carrying out their agitation for Biafra but I will prefer the country divided.Nigeria is no longer a country but rather a jungle and it's high the marriage is dissolved.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by QuotaSystem: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Lol as if they meant it. When the referendum starts now this same almajiris will be the first to remind everyone that Nigerians are one. My message to this terrorists and parasites is that the day of reckoning will soon be here and Igbos are leaving you shoe shiners behind whether you like it or not. Light and darkness are not meant to be together

bastardmod:

Not only igbos oooooooo....organise referendum for all of biafra land. The zoo must fall tongue

topboss:
[s][/s]

WE HATE YOUR NIGERIA AND WANT OUT, EVEN A DEAD RAT WILL TELL YOU THAT IF RESURRECTED.

ALL THIS BLACKMAIL IS CHILDISH AND WILL NOT WORK.

Pack your things and GO!

Stop speaking dogon turenchi cool

Save your speech for the parasitic settlers in our land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2021
EraseTheDot:
The CNG said, “Whereas even in most of the countries that we look up to as epitomes of democracy today, the vanquished in a civil war are always oppressed, marginalised and don’t enjoy the privileges of equal citizenship for decades afterwards, Nigeria was able to assimilate the Igbo nation back into the Nigerian entity after the civil war faster than most nations.

- erase the dot

The germans were never treated as vanquished and were treated as equals in Europe hence their ascension after WW2. Do you see the wickedness of these Northern groups ehnnnn. It is God that will judge us

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by topboss: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2021
THE PROBLEM WITH THE NORTH, IS THAT THEY THINK BLACKMAIL AND THREATS WILL SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM.

THAT IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE.

THE FULANI CANNOT DICTATE FOR ANYBODY IN NIGERIA.

THE REFERENDUM IS FOR BIAFRA AND NOT IGBOS.

IGBO WILL NOT LEAVE AN INCH OF OUR ANCESTRAL LAND OR PEOPLE ON EXIT FROM NIGERIA.

WE WILL GATHER THEM FROM BENUE, KOGI, EDO, CROSS RIVER, DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS STATE, AND AKWA IBOM.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by MummyD2020(f): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Very true, so we can have minimal crime and criminality

See abacha that is still spraying money from the grave till tomorrow calling igbos criminals? Define irony. Foolish man

7 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by nnamdidavidson(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

Onye Nigeria I hail oooo

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Skillsnigeria: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by chuksiano: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Why should you chase them out of your lands, are Igbos not in every other part of the world, must they stay their state?

4 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Restructuring: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Including south south niger delter
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Slynation(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

I feel like educating your cranium a little bit but I don't have all the time, I will just leave you with this...A typical and sensible Igbo man has already planned his businesses incase something like this should occur, something no dey happen to person twice, the Igbos are very much aware of what transpired in 1967

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by bastardmod: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Point of correction.

Allow Biafra to exit Nigeria, not south East.

Don't mind the useless bastards...they are scared to death of biafra leaving, and they are mentioning igbo.

Let the entire biafra leave.......that is our demand . Referendum for the whole nation let this useless zoo fall

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

Fahdiga1:
Shut up. Booking space to spew trash

he don't spew the trash grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by QuotaSystem: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:
Everyone is tired of the inyamris.. They are everywhere in this country but yet they are the ones calling for the division of this country.. They forgot that their entire region is less than half of Borno State. grin grin grin grin

Bloody hypocrites hugging Nigeria tightly while crying they want to leave.

Who is holding them now?
Definitely not the North cool

I expect Nnamdi Kanu & ipob to start sending buses up north to evacuate their people ASAP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Ugosample(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Ret@rded talk
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by bastardmod: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2021
tankoagaie:
even the ibos are making millions in my community,i don't think they will ever want that leflendon cos they have no where to pak to.

The zoo must fall
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by bastardmod: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Bloody hypocrites hugging Nigeria tightly while crying they want to leave.

Who is holding them now?
Definitely not the North cool

I expect Nnamdi Kanu & ipob to start sending buses up north to evacuate their people ASAP.

Not only igbos oooooooo....organise referendum for all of biafra land. The zoo must fall tongue

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by muyeski21(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Ojiofor:
The northern leaders should quickly take it to national assembly to okay referendum as requested by Biafra agitators if they are serious and they should remove any plans of forceful eviction of non itndigenes living in the north.

U can't eat ur cake and have it, the fact remains u dictate what u want while they dictate what they want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account / Somto Akunyili Weds Chinonso Azuzu (Photos) / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.