Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum (37913 Views)

Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by ChukwuObe: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Lol as if they meant it. When the referendum starts now this same almajiris will be the first to remind everyone that Nigerians are one. My message to this terrorists and parasites is that the day of reckoning will soon be here and Igbos are leaving you shoe shiners behind whether you like it or not. Light and darkness are not meant to be together

In all honesty, have you asked your people in other part of the country if they are ready to leave Nigeria after referendum? It will be foolhardy for anyone to ask for freedom and still want to stay back to enjoy the place he has been shouting and crying of marginalization. Will Igbos be happy to sign an according to live in a Nigeria based on the Nigerian leaders dictates or they will still want to be laying claims to Alab market or Sabon gari in Kanu? The UK has left the EU and now they cannot dictate to the EU how and who to admit to live in the EU. It is left for the EU to decide. When you leave, you leave forever.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by jaxxy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Jokers lol
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by QuotaSystem: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omanze:

Rule 7 has been broken by both the op and the first comment.

Mods, please stop this thread.

It stereotype a particular ethnic group and calls for Mass actions on them.

But its fine if Fulani's are the target?
Lol don't make me laugh.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Laslaslala: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:
.. grin grin While I was growing up I used to think that those people are among the smartest tribe we have in this country, but they have disproved me beyond reasonable doubt.
your adulthood is a waste as simple as that
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by MakotoShishio: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
But you're not tired of wretchedness and poverty?

[img]https://images./43CJppJ02DpcHUdMZuAYQt.jpg[/img]

360degreess:
Everyone is tired of the inyamris.. They are everywhere in this country but yet they are the ones calling for the division of this country.. They forgot that their entire region is less than half of Borno State. grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by pepetua(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:
Everyone is tired of the inyamris.. They are everywhere in this country but yet they are the ones calling for the division of this country.. They forgot that their entire region is less than half of Borno State. grin grin grin grin

"THE DOT IN THE CIRCLE".
According to the Nigeria president referring to the south east(mostly Igbos).
A big dark circle that refuse to see light despite the big light giving to them naturally which the small DOT where using before the formation of the dark circle ,(Nigeria)

THE GLITTERING DOT IN A BIG DARK CIRCLE.

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Igbos are free to go. They can leave today infact the next step is for them to be deported to their country not one of us will be sorry to see them go.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Madas1986(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:
A dot in A circle u mean
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
MakotoShishio:
But you're not tired of wretchedness and poverty?

[img]https://images./43CJppJ02DpcHUdMZuAYQt.jpg[/img]

How does it concern you? Are you a Nigerian? Go home. We cannot wait for you to leave. This country you want you must get it. Go home.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Madas1986(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
EMMY76:
These mumu people think that they can be able to isolate the igbos and deny them access to the seas the more reasonable international community won't even grant them their heart desire of isolating over 40m hard-working biafrans. They can't even read the handwriting on the wall that the yorubas and the niger deltans are likely to also form their own nations immediately the igbos are allowed to leave the ungodly union of nigeria.
Still we have nothing to lose
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nwaide01:
Over to you Bihari what have you to say about what your brothers just said. We're waiting to hear from you. As for me I have already packed my suitcases.

You don’t need to wait start going. You must go. So we don’t evict you.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Madas1986(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Cele777:
Not just the igbos.
Edo state want to leave too.
To hell with one zoogeria
Rituals are allow to park and go too

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by gentiles(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
[quote author=Omodua post=102748717] This loud mouthed buffoon likes to insult a whole ethnic group.
What's the contribution of his region to national development, apart from insurgency and religious irredentism.
Abeggi, let everybody go their separate ways. We are two strange bedfellows.[/quote
M
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Icumsa45:

As microscopic as Singapore is, it's far ahead in development than Malaysia and the zoo country you love.

Good so go home. You must go.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Lionofthedesert: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
If they are not harboring any sick agenda behind these calls for Igbo referendum, then they have our gratitude. Cos we need d referendum badly.

Why are you not holding your leaders responsible ? they just concluded that they have no desire to secede......

its pathetic how you hinge your freedom to the NORTH, are you that helpless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by ifynicky: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Referendum when there is no secession clause in the constitution? undecided

Btw, we read Sowore was shot, how is he doing?

International laws supercedes local laws once you are a member of that group.

UN laws supercedes and if UN insists on referendum... fraudulent Nigeria constitution is nothing to stand in its way
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by gentiles(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omodua:
This loud mouthed buffoon likes to insult a whole ethnic group.
What's the contribution of his region to national development, apart from insurgency and religious irredentism.
Abeggi, let everybody go their separate ways. We are two strange bedfellows.
North is the food basket of the nation. Can you tell us the contribution of Oyo, Osun and Ekiti state to the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Skull mining? Yahoo-yahoo? Cowardice?
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Lionofthedesert: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Igbos are free to go. They can leave today infact the next step is for them to be deported to their country not one of us will be sorry to see them go.

CONFIRM, I SWEAR THEY WILL CRY LIKE BABIES.....IF NOT LET THEM TASK THEIR LEADERS TO PRESENT THEIR REQUEST TO THE GOVERNMENT....

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Empiree: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
Honestly, Igbo should be next president if we are to be sincere. I certainly believe Igbo have been marginalized in this regard.

GEJ tribe is minority and it doesn't count as Igbo.

There should be typical and potential Igbo president in the next election. Also I do not believe in cessationism because it doesn't change anything as far as I am concerned. But I support cessation of biafra only on the condition that if they are not recognized in presidential race henceforth. I do not support their cessation for all other excuses.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Good so go home. You must go.

Free me na Lai Mohammed slave

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by biggy26: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
EMMY76:
These mumu people think that they can be able to isolate the igbos and deny them access to the seas the more reasonable international community won't even grant them their heart desire of isolating over 40m hard-working biafrans. They can't even read the handwriting on the wall that the yorubas and the niger deltans are likely to also form their own nations immediately the igbos are allowed to leave the ungodly union of nigeria.
Foolish talk from them. Who owns Nigeria? You see the entitlement mentality. They don't even talk about dialogue. All they are waiting for is how to possess what isn't theirs in the north. Who Nigeria epp?!
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Monogamy: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
ifynicky:

International laws supercedes local laws once you are a member of that group.

UN laws supercedes and if UN insists on referendum... fraudulent Nigeria constitution is nothing to stand in its way

And why are the likes of Catalonian, Scottish could make use of the said UN laws?
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Lionofthedesert: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
ChukwuObe:

In all honesty, have you asked your people in other part of the country if they are ready to leave Nigeria after referendum? It will be foolhardy for anyone to ask for freedom and still want to stay back to enjoy the place he has been shouting and crying of marginalization. Will Igbos be happy to sign an according to live in a Nigeria based on the Nigerian leaders dictates or they will still want to be laying claims to Alab market or Sabon gari in Kanu? The UK has left the EU and now they cannot dictate to the EU how and who to admit to live in the EU. It is left for the EU to decide. When you leave, you leave forever.

That is why i dont take the noisemakers serious......just ask them to leave today, they will still wanna rot in the same country they so despise
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Chiffy: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
iKingsley:
Dot in a circlegrin

Hhhmm... such a dot that is the envy others. This dot must be a magnificent dot
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by 0dav2(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Keep pouring hate on the igbos it will make them stronger as for me i stand with them
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Sirwifi: 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Proudly dot
Proudly Igbo
Proudly IPOB
Proudly Biafra
Proudly 5%

Igbo Amaka
Give us Biafra or kill all us period
You can't hate us and still won't let us go

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by MakotoShishio: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
We're more than happy to leave grin Hope you won't stop Yorubas, Tivs, Ijaws etc from also leaving?

Speaktruth88:

How does it concern you? Are you a Nigerian? Go home. We cannot wait for you to leave. This country you want you must get it. Go home.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Point of correction.

Allow Biafra to exit Nigeria, not south East.

What are the states in the Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos / Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. / Rivers: Cole, Abe Emerge Winners As Explosions Rock APC Parallel Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.