Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum (37943 Views)

Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost / Electricity Tariff: More Multinational Companies May Exit Nigeria — MAN / Simon Ekpa: Biafra Will Exit Nigeria Peacefully Or By War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Geeman2006: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:
I really can't wait to see this happen. ..

Give them Biafra...let us have a new Nigeria..a sane country. We really need fresh air..

I think the government doesn't know how to handle this cos we have so many of them scattered everywhere in the country like paper money. Do we start sending them back home? If we force them to exit our states for theirs, are they not going to shout genocide? I am using force here cos if you ask an average Biafran to leave Kano state where he has some assets for Abia state, he wont do it

These people are like a scorpion on Nigeria's scrotum. We need extra patience to deal with them

And they are very much in Kano, even in remote rural areas you will find them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Educationalserv: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
sugarfrank:
Biafran ladies are classy unlike the the rest.
with yam legs and bears .They have invaded the sex industry from Lagos to kano .There no class in prostitution and cheap brothel sex.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Harunabisanti(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ifearnoevil:
Point of correction.

Allow Biafra to exit Nigeria, not south East.

Who are the biafras and who are the south east
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by TheGift: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
It sounds like this guys are asking for a referendum to arrive at a pre-determined outcome. Do they think it is every Igbo person that wants Biafra? Do they think the south-east will exit and the south-south, south-west and even middle belt will remain? Jokers.
MakotoShishio:
Allow South-East Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum — Northern Groups Tell Government

We also consider the sudden contraption by a certain section that calls itself "northern Igbo" as a more latent, disagreeable and unacceptable threat to the North.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/allow-south-east-exit-nigeria-now-through-peaceful-referendum%E2%80%94northern-groups-tell[/url]
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by OnionBandit(f): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Geeman2006:

And they are very much in Kano, even in remote rural areas you will find them.
Despite the fact that they call Hausas "Nama" in their homes and shops
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by mydadsboy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hate everywhere, Logs out.. shocked
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by bastardmod: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Who told this people that only Eastern Nigeria wants to break away? Nobody wants to be associated with Fulanis/hausas abeg. Now that igbos are seeking freedom from this bondage called Nigeria, south south states are silent. South south should wake up. The entire Niger Delta (southern Nigeria) needs a referendum. While a new Biafra is created as a country, a new country called Niger Delta should also be created. Niger Delta states are majorly Christian states, same as Eastern states, and both regions are close to each other and will be good neighbors without religion wars. The yorubas should remain with their Fulani Lords. Yorubas have a great number of Moslems, they are better off staying with the fulanis. Middle Belt would chose where they want to belong.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by sugarfrank(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
I never called anyone prostitute. Na you talk am. But, talking about prostitution, are you aware that Islamic women dominate the sector of sexual gratification for fee? Biafran ladies are just but a dot in a circle compared to the numerous Islamic whores we have all over the world. Think about it
Educationalserv:
with yam legs and bears .They have invaded the sex industry from Lagos to kano .There no class in prostitution and cheap brothel sex.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by zinaunreal(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

Give them Biafra...let us have a new Nigeria..a sane country. We really need fresh air..

I think the government doesn't know how to handle this cos we have so many of them scattered everywhere in the country like paper money. Do we start sending them back home? If we force them to exit our states for theirs, are they not going to shout genocide? I am using force here cos if you ask an average Biafran to leave Kano state where he has some assets for Abia state, he wont do it

These people are like a scorpion on Nigeria's scrotum. We need extra patience to deal with them

This fool speaks like the east is the problem of Nigeria eyes up look north

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Ojiofor: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Umsworld:
[color=#990000][/color]

Don't you have legislators or is Enyi dead or the confused Yorigbo Tobi Okechukwu
Make dem give u food still put am for your mouth (Oga we don see am say una no wan go anywhere grin)

Na better advice give your Arewa leaders that said,Allow Igbos to exit through referendum.
Your Arewa leader should do the needful not on the pages of newspapers but at the floor of national assembly only then will I take them serious.I dey wait. grin
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Ojiofor: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
tjhinal:
You are very stupid, to ask northerner to take it to national assembly, you are agitating for Biafra, ask you governors, senator and house of representative members to do it. Furthermore, once your brother decided to leave Nigeria, all Igbos most leave or they should face forceful ejection from all Nigerian states.

Go and eject them na,mad man.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Ojiofor: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Not cursing, just banter on NL, sorry if u feel like that pls
No hard feeling.Peace!

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Educationalserv: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
sugarfrank:
I never called anyone prostitute. Na you talk am. But, talking about prostitution, are you aware that Islamic women dominate the sector of sexual gratification for fee? Biafran ladies are just but a dot in a circle compared to the numerous Islamic whores we have all over the world. Think about it
go to Allen avenue and confirm and come back or check any sex app and see the number of southeast ladies available for a fee .I wonder how guy even marry lady from that zone .

4 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by folks4luv(f): 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
It is a deep illusion and self deceit to say igbos leaving will bring peace. Will the igbos leaving end boko haram? Iswap? Bandits?
But they should allow a referendum though
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by 09085607453king: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
Am in support only if the Niger Delta are not part of the" Biafra "

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Educationalserv: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2021
sugarfrank:
go to coded runs.com and see how cheap igbo ladies are .They denominate all sex apps offering sex for a fee I keep wondering if biafra come what will be the faiths of this olosho since there over supply in the yeast .

4 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Educationalserv: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
folks4luv:
It is a deep illusion and self deceit to say igbos leaving will bring peace. Will the igbos leaving end boko haram? Iswap? Bandits?
But they should allow a referendum though
at least drug trafficking,419,baby factories and fake product will reduce drastically .this sure

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Omodua(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
MakotoShishio:
Allow South-East Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum — Northern Groups Tell Government

We also consider the sudden contraption by a certain section that calls itself "northern Igbo" as a more latent, disagreeable and unacceptable threat to the North.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/14/allow-south-east-exit-nigeria-now-through-peaceful-referendum%E2%80%94northern-groups-tell[/url]
This loud mouthed buffoon likes to insult a whole ethnic group.
What's the contribution of his region to national development, apart from insurgency and religious irredentism.
Abeggi, let everybody go their separate ways. We are two strange bedfellows.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Monogamy: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
Gambit23:

Once u sign up for the UN charter, U have automatically signed that a referendum is allowed in ur country.

Try n study/understand international law

grin

And who is going to conduct the referendum? UN charter or Nigeria government?

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by sugarfrank(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
Properly analyse your criteria for arriving at such a hasty conclusion that Igbo girls are cheap. Have you travelled out of Nigeria before?
Educationalserv:
go to Allen avenue and confirm and come back or check any sex app and see the number of southeast ladies available for a fee .I wonder how guy even marry lady from that zone .

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Omanze: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
OnionBandit:

Rule 7 has been broken by both the op and the first comment.

Mods, please stop this thread.

It stereotype a particular ethnic group and calls for Mass actions on them.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by neyyoh: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
100%
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by makavelli80(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up. Booking space to spew trash
On the contrary he wrote something ...' a dot'
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by 1Dray(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2021
360degreess:
.. grin grin While I was growing up I used to think that those people are among the smartest tribe we have in this country, but they have disproved me beyond reasonable doubt.

Of course they have disproved you because they won't let you keep trampling on them.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by LordOfTheGame: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2021
Who else noticed some panick and fears in this their call for referendum? Could this be fear of the unknown? Haven seen that the middle belt and Hausa people who used to be their foot soldiers have deserted them, the Yoruba who used to be their political ally are warning up to break away and even took it a step further by forming alliance with the Biafra, they are now standing alone and cannot win any war confrontation one on one with the Igbo because of how ESN dealt with them hence, the sudden U-turn for a referendum. Well, the end result will be that the great Biafrans will leave, Yorubas will leave and South South will necer stay with them and then, their strong hold on middle belt will be decimated if the middle belt forms a true alliance with the South. Even Hausa will then realise themselves and face them sqaurely.
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Educationalserv: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
sugarfrank:
Properly analyse your criteria for arriving at such a hasty conclusion that Igbo girls are cheap. Have you travelled out of Nigeria before?
very cheap ..the number of igbo girls i don hammer when I was chilling in new haven enugu is more than 80 .when I visited owerri i hard problems identity sluts from home girl cos even where was hotels offering shot time and long time service with steady supply of igbo girls.i started to wonder how to igbo men marry cos the leveling of sluttary in owerri need united nation intervention. I taught it was an urban problem untill i visited obollafor ,Agwu and umorka oboy ...last time we where hanging out with my igbo friends (non ipob) in a hotel in festac 2 avenue. We counted all the girls that where brought in by guy for Short time(2k max) where for biafran state...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by makavelli80(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2021
09085607453king:
Am in support only if the Niger Delta are not part of the" Biafra "
SECONDED!...I dey ya back like eczema
Re: Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum by Splitmind: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Never angry

The unity of Nigeria is non negotiable, all must be under the strong arm of our rule.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud / Senator John James Akpanudoedeghe & Justina's Wedding Photos / Ambode Wearing "Made In Nigeria" Clothes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.