Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ (4361 Views)

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin A Liar shall Always be Caught in his Lying!

I said Genesis 16:12

But LiarCheatCornel the Cunny-Cunny is now attempting to dash it to me! Ole, carry your Lie comot for here, CheatCornel!

Na you CheatCunny na ihn talk Genesis 17:20, no be me!

This unlettered dude has zero understanding of sarcasm sha... looking for all straws he can grab to stay afloat... cheesy

Are you ready to show us where Ishmael was cursed and was labelled the evil child?

We are still searching ooo

Jesusjnr2020 please come and help Dliespeaker search for where Ishmael was cursed, or labelled an evil child in the scriptures abeg
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:
According to the unlettered folk truespeak, or perhaps liespeak...Ishmael is the evil son and accursed... but what does the scripture state?

Genesis 17 v 19 -22;

19 Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him.
20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.
21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.”
22 When he had finished speaking with Abraham, God went up from him.

Mr liespeak, can you show us where God cursed Ishmael, and where he was referred to as an evil son?

Cc: Jesusjnr2020

Unlike you God will Never Change His Word! So I was not talking about the blessing of Ishmael but the Curse of him
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

This unlettered dude has zero understanding of sarcasm sha... looking for all straws he can grab to stay afloat... cheesy

Are you ready to show us where Ishmael was cursed and was labelled the evil child?

We are still searching ooo

Jesusjnr2020 please come and help Dliespeaker search for where Ishmael was cursed, or labelled an evil child in the scriptures abeg

Do the blind ever see? grin and calling on your fellow blind man will improve thy seeing, reall? grin grin

Oh, ye blind children are very very funny to watch! grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Unlike you God will Never Change His Word! So I was not talking about the blessing of Ishmael but the Curse of him

Abeg, where did God curse Ishmael?

Don't you understand basic english?

Bringing in Islam to argue your point only exposes more of your illiteracy.

Read my question slowly and understand. WHERE DID GOD CURSE ISHMAEL?

Because going by your logic in Genesis 16 v 12, if that is a curse...then maybe Jacob also cursed his sons Judah & Dan here as well;

Genesis 49 v 8-9;
8 “Judah, your brothers will praise you; [b]your hand will be on the neck of your enemies; your father’s sons will bow down to you.
9 You are a lion’s cub, Judah; you return from the prey, my son. Like a lion he crouches and lies down, like a lioness—who dares to rouse him?

Genesis 49 v 16-17;
16 “Dan[h] will provide justice for his people as one of the tribes of Israel.
17 Dan will be a snake by the roadside, a viper along the path that bites the horse’s heels so that its rider tumbles backward.

Biko Dliespeaker, biko...where was Ishmael cursed?
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Do the blind ever see? grin and calling on your fellow blind man will improve thy seeing, reall? grin grin

Oh, ye blind children are very very funny to watch! grin

OkCornel:

Because going by your logic in Genesis 16 v 12, if that is a curse...then maybe Jacob also cursed his sons Judah & Dan here as well;

Genesis 49 v 8-9;
8 “Judah, your brothers will praise you; [b]your hand will be on the neck of your enemies; your father’s sons will bow down to you.
9 You are a lion’s cub, Judah; you return from the prey, my son. Like a lion he crouches and lies down, like a lioness—who dares to rouse him?

Genesis 49 v 16-17;
17 Dan will be a snake by the roadside, a viper along the path that bites the horse’s heels so that its rider tumbles backward.

Dliespeaker...what a poor soul devoid of understanding cry
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Genesis 49 v 8-9;

Genesis 49 v 16-17;

Going to and fro about the earth, seeking whom to devour? you are truly your father's son. grin

And even if a wall is put in front of you, you would not see it. But may be if you try re-ad-ing slo-wly, you may see that I said Gen-es-sis 16 (Sixteen) :12 (Verse 12). grin grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
And that was how Dliespeaker dodged my questions on;

If the Mosaic laws applied to gentiles not resident in Israel as Acts 15 has laid that to bed.

I never forget this question o, just in case you think you have successfully distracted me cheesy

cc: Jesusjnr2020

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Going to and fro about the earth, seeking whom to devour? you are truly your father's son. grin

And even if a wall is put in front of you, you would not see it. But may be if you try re-ad-ing slo-wly, you may see that I said Gen-es-sis 16 (Sixteen) :12 (Verse 12). grin grin

Then going by your logic, Jacob cursed his sons Judah and Dan as well as per Genesis 49;

Genesis 49 v 8-9;
8 “Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies; your father’s sons will bow down to you.

Genesis 49 v 16-17;
16 “Dan will provide justice for his people as one of the tribes of Israel.

Dliespeaker is truly a confused soul devoid of understanding cheesy

You keep proving this over and again cheesy cheesy
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Dliespeaker...what a poor soul devoid of understanding cry

No Counter Again! grin

Flawless Victory grin grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No Counter Again! grin

Flawless Victory grin grin

Says the shameless liar who quotes me partially cheesy cheesy

Then turns around to claim I edited my post.

How shameless can these religious zealots get? cheesy
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Then going by your logic, Jacob cursed his sons Judah and Dan as well as per Genesis 49;

Genesis 49 v 8-9;
8 “Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies; your father’s sons will bow down to you.

Genesis 49 v 16-17;
16 “Dan will provide justice for his people as one of the tribes of Israel.

Dliespeaker is truly a confused soul devoid of understanding cheesy

You keep proving this over and again cheesy cheesy

grin You Obviously do not know the differences between A Blessing and A Curse. No Wonder! That explains a lot grin grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:
Deuteronomy 32 v 30-38;

30 How could one man chase a thousand,
or two put ten thousand to flight,
unless their Rock had sold them,
unless the Lord had given them up?
31 For their rock is not like our Rock,
as even our enemies concede.
32 Their vine comes from the vine of Sodom
and from the fields of Gomorrah.
Their grapes are filled with poison,
and their clusters with bitterness.
33 Their wine is the venom of serpents,
the deadly poison of cobras.
34 “Have I not kept this in reserve
and sealed it in my vaults?
35 It is mine to avenge; I will repay
In due time their foot will slip;
their day of disaster is near
and their doom rushes upon them.”
36 The Lord will vindicate his people
and relent concerning his servants
when he sees their strength is gone
and no one is left, slave or free.
37 He will say: “Now where are their gods,
the rock they took refuge in,
38 the gods who ate the fat of their sacrifices
and drank the wine of their drink offerings. Let them rise up to help you!
Let them give you shelter!

This is why I like to read the scriptures in context. Someone ignorantly quoted verse 35 in this chapter and claimed it’s a law.

Abeg Jesusjnr2020 and any other reasonable/honest person, how many laws can you see in this passage?
I observed 0 laws in that context!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abeg, kobojunkie...come and see this dude with his hilarious doctrines cheesy cheesy
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin You Obviously do not know the differences between A Blessing and A Curse. No Wonder! That explains a lot grin grin

Says the man who claims Genesis 16 v 12 is a curse cheesy cheesy
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I observed 0 laws in that context!

Lol, someone claimed there is a law called "vengeance is mine says the Lord" in that chapter.

I just tire for the clowns on this forum
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
perezeghi:

Just out of curiosity......is there a difference between law and commandments?
law, rule, statutes, commandments. Instructions, command etc.. pretty much different words for about the same things.
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Says the shameless liar who quotes me partially cheesy cheesy

Then turns around to claim I edited my post.

How shameless can these religious zealots get? cheesy

grin grin Seeking who shall join you in your Lies, go find your brothers. grin grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Says the man who claims Genesis 16 v 12 is a curse cheesy cheesy

grin Says the man who does not know the difference between a Blessing and A Curse. grin grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:
Abeg, kobojunkie...come and see this dude with his hilarious doctrines cheesy cheesy
You have that kind of patience... I don't grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Lol, someone claimed there is a law called "vengeance is mine says the Lord" in that chapter.

it is a fact that most who claim to believe in Jesus Christ instead have their heads filled with doctrines and rules given them by other men, lies. instead of the Truth of God. undecided

Even an average unbeliever seems to know more about what is infact written in that book than a vast majority of those who call the book the "word of God"/ "Holy" book. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

grin Above all your "I do not knows" (and I wonder if you shall ever know), take Jara! grin

Psalms 94:1
O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, show thyself.

Twice David Confessed The Law!
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Says the man who does not know the difference between a Blessing and A Curse. grin grin

Please explain to everyone on this thread how Genesis 16 v 12 is a curse but Genesis 49 v 8-9 and 16-17 is a blessing cheesy cheesy
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Above all your "I do not knows" (and I wonder if you shall ever know), take Jara! grin

Psalms 94:1
O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, show thyself.

Twice David Confessed The Law!

Again where is this vengeance is mine handed down as a law to the Israelites because Deuteronomy 32 which was referenced earlier has no law in it when the whole chapter is read in context.

So unlettered man, can you show us where God gave this law while at the same time instructed a hand for a hand and a tooth for a tooth.

This your ignorance wear Agbada sha.
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Please explain to everyone on this thread how Genesis 16 v 12 is a curse but Genesis 49 v 8-9 and 16-17 is a blessing cheesy cheesy

grin No I would not! grin You are supposed to have learnt long before today the difference between a Blessing and Curse.

Go, learn the Truth of it (hopefully, since I see you love Lies) for yourself!

It is Only The Truth that is Solidly Established, All Lies like a pratting fool must Fall!

I'm Out!
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin No I would not! grin You are supposed to have learnt long before today the difference between a Blessing and Curse.

Go, learn the Truth of it (hopefully, since I see you love Lies) for yourself!

It is Only The Truth that is Solidly Established, All Lies like a pratting fool must Fall!

I'm Out!

See ignorance wey wear Agbada and Fila. Bros don japa. Dude is cornered, e gats japa…

Too many clowns in this section
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Again where is this vengeance is mine handed down as a law to the Israelites because Deuteronomy 32 which was referenced earlier has no law in it when the whole chapter is read in context.

So unlettered man, can you show us where God gave this law while at the same time instructed a hand for a hand and a tooth for a tooth.

This your ignorance wear Agbada sha.

Your empty vessel is a grating screach, such that you are worthy to be called a Fool.

Exodus, Leviticus and Deuteronomy are the Major books of Law and everyone knows that, but OCornel, "Never Knows"

The opening statement of Deuteronomy 32 already Answers You, But Blind OCornel would not see it.

Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

3 Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment

But OCornel Never Knows, Never Sees and Never Hears.

Done!
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
it is a fact that most who claim to believe in Jesus Christ instead have their heads filled with doctrines and rules given them by other men, lies. instead of the Truth of God. undecided

Even an average unbeliever seems to know more about what is infact written in that book than a vast majority of those who call the book the "word of God"/ "Holy" book. undecided

It’s so sad.

They delight in the doctrines and traditions of men, rather than worship God in Spirit & Truth.

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Your empty vessel is a grating screach, such that you are worthy to be called a Fool.

Exodus, Leviticus and Deuteronomy are the Major books of Law and everyone knows that, but OCornel, "Never Knows"

The opening statement of Deuteronomy 32 already Answers You, But Blind OCornel would not see it.

Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

3 Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment

But OCornel Never Knows, Never Sees and Never Hears.

Done!

Mr man, you can type long nonsense here.

But to explain how Genesis 16 v 12 is a curse while Genesis 49 v 8-9 & 16-17 is a blessing is too heavy for your hand to type abi?

Ogbeni vamoose comot my front before you infect me with your ignorance. cheesy
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

See ignorance wey wear Agbada and Fila. Bros don japa. Dude is cornered, e gats japa…

Too many clowns in this section

No person go dey continue to dey argue with person wey no know many things. Your emptiness too much. Go fill up!
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No person go dey continue to dey argue with person wey no know many things. Your emptiness too much. Go fill up!

Are you ready to explain how Genesis 16 v 12 is a curse but Genesis 49 v 8-9 & 16-17 is a blessing?

If you can’t, shift!
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Mr man, you can type long nonsense here.

But to explain how Genesis 16 v 12 is a curse while Genesis 49 v 8-9 & 16-17 is a blessing is too heavy for your hand to type abi?

Ogbeni vamoose comot my front before you infect me with your ignorance. cheesy

grin hahaha grin olodo don see say ihn be Olodo. grin

Olodo, go to school,
Tell your teacher you are a Fool! grin grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Are you ready to explain how Genesis 16 v 12 is a curse but Genesis 49 v 8-9 & 16-17 is a blessing?

If you can’t, shift!

grin grin
Olodo, go to school,
Tell your teacher you are a Fool! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Deaconess - What Qualify A Woman As One? / Osanyin (osain / Ozain) Talking In My Shrine [video] / Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye Etc Are Not God Sent Becos They Are Wealthy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.