Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ (4359 Views)

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

You quietly dodged Acts 15.

ⁿDid the Law apply to the gentiles not resident in Israel too?

I dodged nothing, it is rather you who has Ran Away with the Post and Changed your Post!

For the issue is not about "the application of The Law to the gentiles" but Whether The Law has been amended or changed/whether Christ can be Under The Law that He should fulfill it, which have been rebutted.

So this is a Fresh Issue in proof of the fact that you do not have any valid counter.

So all is settled and let us "Truly Love God and our neighbour as The Law hath commandeth, if we want!"
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
truespeak:

cheesy Now you move to this, in answer, this is what we call in Law an Instruction!

An Instruction from the Law Giver, an Instruction which is Already Covered under the Law of "Love the Lord thy God" for if you Love the Lord you shall keep his Instruction.

It is a simple as that!

In other words, you can’t show us anywhere in the 613 laws/instructions in the Mosaic law where the Israelites and strangers residing among them should turn the other cheek when they’re struck?

I thought Jesus didn’t bring any new law…

How about this one?

John 13 v 34-35;
34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I dodged nothing, it is rather you who has Ran Away with the Post and Changed your Post!

For the issue is not about "the application of The Law to the gentiles" but Whether The Law has been amended or changed/whether Christ can be Under The Law that He should fulfill it, which have been rebutted.

So this is a Fresh Issue in proof of the fact that you do not have any valid counter.

So all is settled and let us "Truly Love God and our neighbour as The Law hath commandeth, if we want!"

I changed my post?!

Or you conveniently edited that part out of your reply! I can’t deal with such level of dishonesty.

Now no running around, does the Law also apply to gentiles not resident in Israel?

Acts 15 is the death knell. The law of Christ, not the Law of Moses is the standard of the new covenant.

Matthew 5 is another example where Jesus explicitly stated what he expects of his followers, be you Israelite or gentile.
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Can you show us where in the Law we should turn the other cheek when we are struck?

Patiently waiting.

The Law is "Vengeance is Mine," Deuteronomy 32:35!

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

I changed my post?!

Or you conveniently edited that part out of your reply! I can’t deal with such level of dishonesty.

Now no running around, does the Law also apply to gentiles not resident in Israel?

Acts 15 is the death knell. The law of Christ, not the Law of Moses is the standard of the new covenant.

Matthew 5 is another example where Jesus explicitly stated what he expects of his followers, be you Israelite or gentile.

Jesusjnr2020, in a bid to dodge Acts 15 and go down another rabbit hole, I was accused of editing my earlier post to sneak that in…

How low can someone get? This religion section is full of funny characters cheesy

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Law is "Vengeance is Mine," Deuteronomy 32:35!

Can you show us where the Law of “Vengeance is mine” states “turn the other cheek?”

Let’s examine Deuteronomy 32 in context just to be sure people still understand basic English here…
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by truespeak: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Is Paul’s text a “legal text” or scripture inspired by the Spirit of God?

2 Peter 3 v 15-16;
15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.

16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

Did Apostle Peter refer to Paul’s letters as “legal text” or divinely inspired scriptures?

Do you not know Law is from God and All of God's Laws are Godly and Divine? And that He has Selected Persons whom were first called Levites, Lawers/Lawyers and Entrusted them with His Laws?

Therefore non Lawers Must be at Loss as to the Full and True Meaning of His Laws, but that Can Not be said for Lawers, for that is what it means to be a Levite/Lawer.

We work from the Throne of God and We know the Heart of God for He Reveals it to us.

Now as it was the Duty of the Levites to Reveal, Interpret and Explain the Law, so it is our Duty to do so, so that all may know the True Understanding of the Law and Keep it!

It is an Enormous Responsibility which no True Lawer takes Lightly.

For to whom much is Given, much is Expected!

Hence the Woe to Law(y)ers who not only fail in this Duty but teach Errors and Wrongs!

Woe again, I say!

This are the things Peter understood hence his statement!
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by truespeak: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

grin I had already answered this, long before your Laughter!
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Deuteronomy 32 v 30-38;

30 How could one man chase a thousand,
or two put ten thousand to flight,
unless their Rock had sold them,
unless the Lord had given them up?
31 For their rock is not like our Rock,
as even our enemies concede.
32 Their vine comes from the vine of Sodom
and from the fields of Gomorrah.
Their grapes are filled with poison,
and their clusters with bitterness.
33 Their wine is the venom of serpents,
the deadly poison of cobras.
34 “Have I not kept this in reserve
and sealed it in my vaults?
35 It is mine to avenge; I will repay
In due time their foot will slip;
their day of disaster is near
and their doom rushes upon them.”
36 The Lord will vindicate his people
and relent concerning his servants
when he sees their strength is gone
and no one is left, slave or free.
37 He will say: “Now where are their gods,
the rock they took refuge in,
38 the gods who ate the fat of their sacrifices
and drank the wine of their drink offerings. Let them rise up to help you!
Let them give you shelter!

This is why I like to read the scriptures in context. Someone ignorantly quoted verse 35 in this chapter and claimed it’s a law.

Abeg Jesusjnr2020 and any other reasonable/honest person, how many laws can you see in this passage?

2 Likes

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

You’re welcome bro…Another one,

1 Corinthians 9 v 21;
21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law.
Lol!

Paul said that?

He was under Christ's law?

I hope those who are loyal to Paul's teachings are able to see this, because all they can see when it comes to Christ in Paul's teachings is grace. They never see the "Law of Christ", needless saying the need to be under it as Paul said he was.

I pray they'd follow his example here.

Thanks for sharing. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
truespeak:

Do you not know Law is from God and All of God's Laws are Godly and Divine? And that He has Selected Persons whom were first called Levites, Lawers/Lawyers and Entrusted them with His Laws?

Therefore non Lawers Must be at Loss as to the Full and True Meaning of His Laws, but that Can Not be said for Lawers, for that is what it means to be a Levite/Lawer.

We work from the Throne of God and We know the Heart of God for He Reveals it to us.

Now as it was the Duty of the Levites to Reveal, Interpret and Explain the Law, so it is our Duty to do so, so that all may know the True Understanding of the Law and Keep it!

It is an Enormous Responsibility which no True Lawer takes Lightly.

For to whom much is Given, much is Expected!

Hence the Woe to Law(y)ers who not only fail in this Duty but teach Errors and Wrongs!

Woe again, I say!

This are the things Peter understood hence his statement!

I asked you a simple question. Is Paul’s letter merely legal text, or are they divinely inspired scriptures?

A simple straightforward answer will suffice.

So is it?

A) Legal text
B) Divinely inspired scriptures - 2 Peter 3 v 15-16
C) All of the above

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Paul said that?

He was under Christ's law?

I hope those who are loyal to Paul's teachings are able to see this, because all they can see when it comes to Christ in Paul's teachings is grace. They never see the "Law of Christ", needless saying the need to be under it as Paul said he was.

I pray they'd follow his example here.

Thanks for sharing. God bless.

Yup, Paul said that.

You’re welcome. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by perezeghi: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Don't tell me you seriously don't know what "Law" we've been talking about all along.

It seems you didn't read the verse I mentioned, so let me quote it for you so you don't miss it a second time.

Matthew 19:3-4 (KJV)

The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Matthew 19:7-8 (KJV)

They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

I hope you're clear now with what I mean by before the "Law" and how Christ came to restore that which was in the beginning, so that you don't mix it up again.

Just out of curiosity......is there a difference between law and commandments?
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Jesusjnr2020, in a bid to dodge Acts 15 and go down another rabbit hole, I was accused of editing my earlier post to sneak that in…

How low can someone get? This religion section is full of funny characters cheesy
Lol!

Now you'd understand what Jesus meant when He advised us not to cast our pearls before the "swine".

They don't the value of such treasures and what it cost you to get them, so they'd trample on it as thrash and come after you, not just with one, but two monikers, lol!
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Now you'd understand what Jesus meant when He advised us not to cast our pearls before the "swine".

They don't the value of such treasures and what it cost you to get them, so they'd trample on it as thrash and come after you, not just with one, but two monikers, lol!

Lmao, na wa for “them” ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

I changed my post?!

See how you willingly lie and falsely accuse, is not your posts to me at 12:05pm written thus?

Duplicated hereunder!
OkCornel:

"Re:Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:05pm
Dtruthspeaker:

It is Settled and Known that Christ Jesus, is The Lord!

Since He is The Lord, then you already know that He is The Same Law Giver.

Since He is The Law Giver, is He Under His Law that He should Fulfill it?

Remember His Words "ye are from beneath, I am from above. Ye are from this world, I am not of this world" John 8:23
So who does The Law Apply on that it should be fulfilled? Is it Upon The Son of God Above or upon heaven and earth beneath?

All The Laws of God, Do they not Command "Love God and Love your Neighbour?

So the question is Do you Truly Love God? And do you Truly love your neighbour? Only those who DO THESE, fulfill The Law.

And God Already Loves Us and Has more than Sufficiently Proven His Love for us but have men Loved Him in Return? No! They are rather making excuses saying "God should give us the grace, God should help us"

But when they want to do anything that they like eg steal, have sex with people's wives and maidens, Lie etc they have the energy to implement it.

But to stay faithful to thy wives and refuse Lyings and giving False testimonies, storytelling begins.

As I said at the first, You know that which is right already, that is what The Law has shown you, SO DO THEM, if you truly want to.

You quietly dodged Acts 15.

Did the Law apply to the gentiles not resident in Israel too?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Is Acts 15 not the Application of The Law to the gentiles, which is a Change of Post ⁿfor the issue is not about "the application of The Law to the gentiles" but Whether The Law has been amended or changed/whether Christ can be Under The Law that He should fulfill it, which have been rebutted.

See now you resorted to lying, false accusation and cheating just because you do not have any Truthful Answer to Counter my response and yet you expect that God will open His Holy House to you and you did not hesitate to take the opportunity to Lie, make false accusations and cheat all at the same moment of time, so how would you not hate instructions of righteousness whilst holding on to your love of sinning?

The Records bear witness of your Lies and All and I do hope people of Truth will do come to tell you so.
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See how you willingly lie and falsely accuse, is not your posts to me at 12:05pm written thus?

Duplicated hereunder!

Is Acts 15 not the Application of The Law to the gentiles, which is a Change of Post ⁿfor the issue is not about "the application of The Law to the gentiles" but Whether The Law has been amended or changed/whether Christ can be Under The Law that He should fulfill it, which have been rebutted.

See now you resorted to lying, false accusation and cheating just because you do not have any Truthful Answer to Counter my response and yet you expect that God will open His Holy House to you and you did not hesitate to take the opportunity to Lie, make false accusations and cheat all at the same moment of time, so how would you not hate instructions of righteousness whilst holding on to your love of sinning?

The Records bear witness of your Lies and All and I do hope people of Truth will do come to tell you so.

Jesusjnr2020, you see what I’m talking about? This guy is very predictable.

He would accuse me of lying all in a bid to dodge the poser from Acts 15.

I’m not dumb, I’m aware of all their tactics. Jesusjnr, did you notice any editing of that post from my end?

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by perezeghi: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Ye are Absolutely Accurate!

And I just learnt another reason why they are the way they are, Eve cheated on Adam by sleeping with Satan.

She had a child from Satan (Cain) which is why God Cursed her womb (Cain dey belle already).

Which is also why Christ said
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING, and abode not in the truth

And we all know who is the first Murderer!

Also take note of the first Mass Murder, whose son was he. Genesis 4:23.

Most people are "sons of Satan" hence Anti-Righteousness as their True father and find it excessively difficult to do Righteousness.

Apologies but the Scripture did not say in any place that Eve slept with the serpent or Satan. I don't even want to do any form of assumption on it.
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker;

Speak the truth, you won’t die. Why did you dodge the question I posed on Acts 15?

Is the law meant for gentiles not resident in Israel? Please read Acts 15 and tell us.

Just as I expected, you’re looking for ways to dodge this one and hide under the banner of “I edited my post”

Cc Jesusjnr2020

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
perezeghi:

Apologies but the Scripture did not say in any place that Eve slept with the serpent or Satan. I don't even want to do any form of assumption on it.

Buhahahaha, so Dtruthspeaker is spinning theories that Eve slept with the serpent to conceive Cain?

Jesusjnr2020, see the kind of ludicrous doctrine we’re dealing with here.

Now it’s getting clearer….buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Can you show us where the Law of “Vengeance is mine” states “turn the other cheek?”

Let’s examine Deuteronomy 32 in context just to be sure people still understand basic English here…

The first part of "Turn the other cheek" does it not say "Whosoever shall Strike thee on thy right?"

When struck, is it not that you say, you must "Revenge" and strike back?

"Vengeance is Mine Says The Lord" and The Law!
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The first part of "Turn the other cheek" does it not say "Whosoever shall Strike thee on thy right?"

When struck, is it not that you say, you must "Revenge" and strike back?

"Vengeance is Mine Says The Lord" and The Law!

Read Deuteronomy 32 v 30-38 and explain to us how that passage is a law.

Basic English sha.., na wa o
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
perezeghi:

Just out of curiosity......is there a difference between law and commandments?
A Law I think constitutes all the enacted commandments which a people were obligated to abide by, as those given by Moses to the Israelites.

That's from my lay man understanding though.
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:
Dtruthspeaker;

Speak the truth, you won’t die. Why did you dodge the question I posed on Acts 15?

Is the law meant for gentiles not resident in Israel? Please read Acts 15 and tell us.

Just as I expected, you’re looking for ways to dodge this one and hide under the banner of “I edited my post”

Cc Jesusjnr2020

I Never Deviate from the issues which flow from a thread I comment on.

All Fresh Issues and Topics should have a thread of their own and I always tell anyone who raises a Fresh Issue requiring my answer to Create A Thread for that Issue.
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Buhahahaha, so Dtruthspeaker is spinning theories that Eve slept with the serpent to conceive Cain?

Jesusjnr2020, see the kind of ludicrous doctrine we’re dealing with here.

Now it’s getting clearer….buhahahaha
Lol! Not surprised.

Matthew 12:34 (KJV)

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

2 Likes

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I Never Deviate from the issues which flow from a thread I comment on.

All Fresh Issues and Topics should have a thread of their own and I always tell anyone who raises a Fresh Issue requiring my answer to Create A Thread for that Issue.

Address Acts 15 jare….

Was the law meant for Gentiles not residing in Israel too?

I can leave your travesty on Eve sleeping with the Serpent to conceive Cain for another day. That’s another lie to tear apart easily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Read Deuteronomy 32 v 30-38 and explain to us how that passage is a law.

Basic English sha.., na wa o

I was not talking about the passage but statement in the passage exactly as you demanded "turn the other cheek" which is also part of a passage.
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by Dtruthspeaker: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

Address Acts 15 jare….

Was the law meant for Gentiles not residing in Israel too?

Open a thread!

OkCornel:

I can leave your travesty on Eve sleeping with the Serpent to conceive Cain for another day. That’s another lie to tear apart easily.

I have already tied up the evidence from the end to the beginning exactly as pregnancy is the proof of sex. You accept it or reject it, I really do not care
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by truespeak: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

In other words, you can’t show us anywhere in the 613 laws/instructions in the Mosaic law where the Israelites and strangers residing among them should turn the other cheek when they’re struck?

grin grin See how you keep running all over the place grin grin

You Never asked me to show you where turn the other cheek is in the 613 Laws but you said
OkCornel:

Can you show us where in the Law we should turn the other cheek when we are struck?

Patiently waiting.

To which i answered and showed you the Law of Love the Lord thy God, which of course had flowed from my first having shown you that the Galatians you quoted in your earlier Post fell under "Love your Neighbour" now you turn around and ask for 613 Laws grin grin

Still not a problem and I answer you thus:

Christ has Already answered this for me when He said "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God..This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

ALL THE LAW and ALL THE PROPHETS hang and stand on these TWO COMMANDMENTS including the 613 Laws/Instructions and the Instruction to turn the other cheek!

Meaning they are All Covered by and Under this TWO COMMANDMENTS, therefore you still fall! grin grin

OkCornel:
I thought Jesus didn’t bring any new law…

How about this one?

John 13 v 34-35;
34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

grin grin Another question, still not a bother, I knew you would run here grin grin

Again, I say Christ has answered this question in that it still hangs on the First and Great Commandment of Love the Lord thy God, for if you Love Him you keep His Commandment, and His Instruction not just this Alone but all His Commandment/Instructions, therefore the Commandments Still Cover this Commandment and is not a Departure from it, rather it gets its Authority from it!

So Christ has answered you Already Beforehand grin grin

Any more questions? grin grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by truespeak: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
OkCornel:

I asked you a simple question. Is Paul’s letter merely legal text, or are they divinely inspired scriptures?

A simple straightforward answer will suffice.

So is it?

A) Legal text
B) Divinely inspired scriptures - 2 Peter 3 v 15-16
C) All of the above

You freely asked your question so I am free to answer it in any manner I please and I have answered you, the fact you do not like it does not preclude it from being my answer, I am not bound to please you by my answers! grin grin
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin See how you keep running all over the place grin grin

You Never asked me to show you where turn the other cheek is in the 613 Laws but you said

To which i answered and showed you the Law of Love the Lord thy God, which of course had flowed from by first having shown you that the Galatians you quoted in your earlier Post fell under "Love your Neighbour" now you turn around and ask for 613 Laws grin grin still not a problem and I answer you thus:

Christ has Already answered this for me when He said "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God..This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour. On these two commandmentshang all the law and the prophets."

ALL THE LAW and ALL THE PROPHETS hang and stand on these TWO COMMANDMENTS including the 613 Laws/Instructions and the Instruction to turn the other cheek!

Therefore you still fall! grin grin

grin grin Another question, still not a problem, I knew you would run here grin grin

Again, I say Christ has answered this question in that it still hangs on the First and Great Commandment of Love the Lord thy God, for if you Love Him you keep His Commandment, and His Instruction not just this Alone but all His Commandment/Instructions, therefore the Commandments Still Cover this Commandment and is not a Departure from it, rather it gets its Authority from it!

So Christ has answered you Already Beforehandgrin grin

This one is trying to be clever by half. According to you, Christ did not bring any new law, so prior to when He instructed his followers to TURN THE OTHER CHEEK, can you show us anywhere in the Scriptures before Christ came, where this Law of TURN THE OTHER CHEEK was given?

Deuteronomy 32 v 30-38 is not a law for anyone who can understand basic english and is not intellectually dishonest.

Mr Truespeak aka Dtruthspeaker, we are patiently awaiting your response.
Re: Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ by OkCornel(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
truespeak:

You freely asked your question so I am free to answer it in any manner I please and I have answered you, the fact you do not like it does not preclude it from being my answer, I am not bound to please you by my answers! grin grin

And he dodges again. Finding it hard to admit Paul's letters are divinely inspired scriptures hmmm....

I love the way you keep exposing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. / My Week Of Blessing By Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka / Read What Dare Adeboye Tweeted Last Before He Diedthat Has Stirred Up Mixed Reac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.