Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! (76982 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by doneem(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
nice meal
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by larryking540: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

If you're dating Cuppy, you'd change her cause she can't cook the Ebo you put on fire.

Women done suffer o.
see as u reason every guy for 9ja ,have same nigeria guys not dated cuppy abi cubby and left her ,,if a lady ways are good ,nobody will date her and leave her

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Olasco55(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

If your woman can't cook this soup, pls you need to move on asap grin cheesy

Though...

It's been a while I cook, just decided to buy few things and I came up with this wonderful egusi soup

My joy has no bound today . My first time grin grin

CC: iLegendd

Op drop address..Sapa dey grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Aringon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nor be egusi be dis biko

FunnyDude:

Though...

It's been a while I cook, just decided to buy few things and I came up with this wonderful egusi soup

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by dingbang(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
If a woman doesnt have a car, i wont date.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by MufasaLion: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

If you're dating Cuppy, you'd change her cause she can't cook the Ebo (sacrifice) you put on fire.

Women done suffer o.

Leave my Florence out of this. sad
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by MufasaLion: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
larryking540:
see as u reason every guy for 9ja ,have same nigeria guys not dated cuppy abi cubby and left her ,,if a lady ways are good ,nobody will date her and leave her

So the blame is on Cuppy now? Clown!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by ceeceeco: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
I can only distance myself from her if she's not willing to learn, but if she's willing to learn I'll gladly teach her. As a man, it's also good to learn how to cook.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

If you're dating Cuppy, you'd change her cause she can't cook the Ebo (sacrifice) you put on fire.

Women done suffer o.
Why u wicked like this... U mean him na juju priest or what?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Sleekfingers: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Though...

Your girlfriend na your cook abi?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Lekobans21: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stop moving around with your phone near a cooking gas,They won’t hear until tragedy struck just to pleases the media. undecided undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Foolish post. Did you ask her out because of cooking? You cooked this food by yourself, did you die?
Cooking isn't a gender skill. Females weren't born with cooking recipes and utencils, they learnt.

Too many foolish and childish male folks on this forum.. Seems like it's time to deactivate my account.
The constant wailing and display of stupidity by male folks on this forum is becoming unbearable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Rexymania(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
I can imagine the taste cry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by AfroKnight: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
I concur!

If your babe can’t prepare peppersoup, jollof rice, fried rice, ofe nsala, vegetable soup, efo riro, Amala ati ewedu, ebe, seafood okro ati bee bee lo, then my dear brother, you are still singular
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by SurvivorM(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lack of news today
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by knowhowk: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most Ladies Calling their guy baby can't cook ooo,but they can cook Indomie very well Sha.... Bunch of Pride
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by larryking540: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

So the blame is on Cuppy now? Clown!
thanks for referring to me as a clown ,u used cubby as an example because the family got cash ,so guys can't drop her if she lacks what a man desire abi ,,,,,
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by ukaface(f): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wahala ooooo
Bros is keeping girlfriend based on Cooking of soup skills. Chai! Wahala don dey plenty oooo
Omo, to be a girlfriend nowadays Na work o....lmao
What if she can cook egusi, but can't cook okro soup nkor?
I'm asking for a friend sha
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by PROPEACE: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

Women done suffer o.

MODIFIED

If the Mods can remember this WORTHLESS June post in November, God, the 11th hour call picker can still pick your call before the year runs out.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by SocialJustice: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

Though...

Rubbish vegetable soup, I dislike soup with leafy vegetable.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Mvena(f): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oh really

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by faithfull18(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol, clowns everywhere. If your wife can't cook it too, change her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by HonestFriend: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Its up to 2 years now since I last cooked..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Dazall: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
This looks like the sacrifice at Enerhe junction grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by SurvivorM(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
3minssex:
Foolish post. Did you ask her out because of cooking? You cooked this food by yourself, did you die?
Cooking isn't a gender skill. Females weren't born with cooking recipes and utencils, they learnt.

Too many foolish and childish male folks on this forum.. Seems like it's time to deactivate my account.
The constant wailing and display of stupidity by male folks on this forum is becoming unbearable.
my dear dont mind them, just look at it like a trial
If you can tolerate all those misogynistic posts from many male folks here then you can survive anything
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by MufasaLion: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
larryking540:
thanks for referring to me as a clown ,u used cubby as an example because the family got cash ,so guys can't drop her if she lacks what a man desire abi ,,,,,

That is not that point. The reason I qouted you we because you said she was left by guys because of her attitude. You were wrong because you don't know that.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Sunisonflex49: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I am just asking. Why the double standard?

If you get 70% or 80% of what you want in a woman, will you dump her cause she can't cook?

What are u saying.....Aunty what are u saying..

What qualities makes up the 80 percent?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Sunisonflex49: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
HonestFriend:
Its up to 2 years now since I last cooked..

Eating out frequently is not good for the body
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

Women done suffer o.

MODIFIED

If the Mods can remember this June post in November, God, the 11th hour call picker can still pick your call before the year runs out.
Lol
You get bad mouth Sha
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by MufasaLion: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Cindy222:
I like guys that can cook sha o cool cool.....

grin grin grin

You gonna hate me then.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by HonestFriend: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sunisonflex49:

Eating out frequently is not good for the body

Yeah... Am planning to stop it dis December..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by MufasaLion: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:

Well, I've seen people make it work with a wife who can't cook or a husband who cooks better.

There are things that are more important that cooking to some people. It's okay if you're not one of them.

I can't cook and I don't really care if my partner don't know how to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.