Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! (76978 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by hardon1(m): 1:03am On Nov 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
I can cook this to sweetness and even without maggi..

I rarely allow girls to cook for me cuz nah maggi dem go take spoil ham and I don’t eat maggi that much..

Na so one fry egg put maggi. Immediately I tasted it I sensed the maggi and kindly asked her but she denied, I shock.

I fry my egg with out maggi , hence even if you put quarter maggi inside I go know cos I am sensitive to that seasoning. Some people lick the maggi wrap, if I try am I go nearly vomit. My eye sef go dey turn me

I later asked he with love to tell me the truth, that she doesnt have to lie over something as ordinary as maggi in food, cos i know the natural taste of friend egg. She opened up and admitted
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by HonestFriend: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Sunisonflex49:

Ok..I have one akwa ibom girl that can cook..she can come and be cooking for u on weekends you pay her. She is looking for job..if you are in pH let me know bros

Tnks for ur help... Am ok
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by nwosu1982: 1:30am On Nov 26, 2021
You are not using prepaid meter, you r really consuming energy walahi, gas wahala no b for you
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by mediclife1987(m): 2:17am On Nov 26, 2021
FunnyDude:

If your woman can't cook this soup, pls you need to move on asap grin cheesy

Though...

It's been a while I cook, just decided to buy few things and I came up with this wonderful egusi soup

My joy has no bound today . My first time grin grin

CC: iLegendd

Na Lagos you dey live? How you take afford all this ingredients?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by KosiGee(m): 4:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

If you're dating Cuppy, you'd change her cause she can't cook the Ebo (sacrifice) you put on fire.

Women done suffer o.

MODIFIED

If the Mods can remember this June post in November, God, the 11th hour call picker can still pick your call before the year runs out.

I wouldn’t date DJ Cuppy or Mc platey. She’s not a girl friend or wife material. I’d distance myself from any lady that attaches herself to her pet animal. I’d let her come near me.

The photo below is disgusting.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Chibuezem(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Romanoff:

You no answer me.

Why you no wan answer me?

Leave my husband out of it and just answer me.
I want to answer you ni
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Imustnottalk: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Or11:

How can she keep her body, some even save their virginity just to marry a man that can't cook. O wrong pa
na this kind man women go dey control for house like mumu
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Ewroghene1(m): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2021
No leaf soup be this?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Blackdisciple(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2021
Go and siddon
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Lovexme(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2021
This is looking like Vegetable soup with one teaspoon of Egusi sprinkled in it.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by freshalien: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2021
FunnyDude:

Lol just listen to ur sef dear. Sounding like a low budget feminist grin

But the question remains, would you change Otedola’s daughter because she cannot cook egusi??

Don’t be unfortunate like that guy who served with Dangote’s daughter during NYSC yet never paid her any attention because he was after another lady with big yansh.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Ingocof(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Or11:

How can she keep her body, some even save their virginity just to marry a man that can't cook. O wrong pa

Which body, what of men who are "virgins" too yet still have to pay dowry?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by AloneTK: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2021
I guess being a good cook is all you think matters in a relationship or marriage.

Even if she doesn't let you have a peaceful mind? undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Sluvist(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I love your pot, it can serve as domestic weapon lipsrsealed
Corrupt mind, the first thing that crossed your mind is violence. May devil forgive you .
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Reeberry: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Food wey fit get excess salt.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by FirmTR(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Romanoff:

I am just asking. Why the double standard?

If you get 70% or 80% of what you want in a woman, will you dump her cause she can't cook?

Then she has to learn.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
I RATHER TEACH HER..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Poleski: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
FunnyDude:

If your woman can't cook this soup, pls you need to move on asap grin cheesy

Though...

It's been a while I cook, just decided to buy few things and I came up with this wonderful egusi soup

My joy has no bound today . My first time grin grin

CC: iLegendd

If this is how you measure a good woman, then you have a bad mentality and you don't deserve a good woman!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by FunnyDude(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Poleski:

If this is how you measure a good woman, then you have a bad mentality and you don't deserve a good woman!

Dey play.

Bad men marry good wife mostly.

Good men end up marrying packaged women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.