Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! (76977 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

If your woman can't cook this soup, pls you need to move on asap grin cheesy

Though...

It's been a while I cook, just decided to buy few things and I came up with this wonderful egusi soup

My joy has no bound today . My first time grin grin

CC: iLegendd

How does your cooking relate to people's girlfriends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by larryking540: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

That is not that point. The reason I qouted you we because you said she was left by guys because of her attitude. You were wrong because you don't know that.
I don't want to go deep on that ,,
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Sunisonflex49: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
HonestFriend:

Yeah... Am planning to stop it dis December..

Ok..I have one akwa ibom girl that can cook..she can come and be cooking for u on weekends you pay her. She is looking for job..if you are in pH let me know bros
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by jericco1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
It does not look like egusi but well done.

I don't eat my girlfriend food.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by MufasaLion: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
larryking540:

I don't want to go deep on that ,,

Better.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Bishop4493: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ok now
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by MufasaLion: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
lexy2014:

How does your cooking relate to people's girlfriends?

That shows you how low some people's IQ is.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by shantti(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bro I get ur point. But honestly, the person way dey date u suppose move on too becos this thing wey u cook no be egusi soup. On behalf of the tribe that owns egusi soup, I reject this ur soup as egusi soup and declares it as efo riro

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by computer750(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Red oil cost reach this level, abi nah one tea spoon you add
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by greypencils: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I love your pot, it can serve as domestic weapon lipsrsealed
the spoon too
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by jimtemi1: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
If dangote daughter can't prepare this, will u change her? Don't let us be bias
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

I can't cook and I don't really care if my partner don't know how to.

So, how will you guys eat?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Midas01: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
[Like your mother right?quote author=Savedday post=102951384]9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them![/quote]
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by MufasaLion: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
daisyy:

So, how will you guys eat?

There are lots of food vendors that can prepare soup of your choice.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by SeriouslySense(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy, egusi is not hard, I can cook it, no woman can use it to play games with me, it's better she is an intellectual, i will even cook for her, if she is an intellectual.

WoundedLamb:
Glad you've learned how it's done. So if your girlfriend can't cook this specific meal, you cook it!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

If you're dating Cuppy, you'd change her cause she can't cook the Ebo (sacrifice) you put on fire.

Women done suffer o.

MODIFIED

If the Mods can remember this June post in November, God, the 11th hour call picker can still pick your call before the year runs out.

The last point though... You dey always ginger me Romanoff. grin wink

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Whiteways: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Do not insult woman like that, Not all of them are useless.

Dont forget that you pass through them.

[s]
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them![/s][s][/s]
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Funnyhubtv(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
I taught is nkwobi
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Gkemz: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
What's so special about this meal of which I can prepare... My gf though may have her flaws but she's a perfect chef.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Cantonese: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Bros no take soup mesmerize people.

The face of your soup no confirm if na egusi or vegetable. All that water so inside, wetin e mean?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Treasure17(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
You people will be setting unecassary standards. How about you teach her to prepare it?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Augustus16(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
FunnyDude:

If your woman can't cook this soup, pls you need to move on asap grin cheesy

Though...

It's been a while I cook, just decided to buy few things and I came up with this wonderful egusi soup

My joy has no bound today . My first time grin grin

CC: iLegendd

Lol true talk, Abeg op I fit join you cause sapa dey ooo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by WoundedLamb: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy cheesy, egusi is not hard, I can cook it, no woman can use it to play games with me, it's better she is an intellectual, i will even cook for her, if she is an intellectual.

Nice.

Everyone tells me it's not hard, yet I can't cook it.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Hyperchi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:

I am just asking. Why the double standard?

If you get 70% or 80% of what you want in a woman, will you dump her cause she can't cook?

yes, coz I can't afford to be eating Shoprite
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by xpool(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Or11:

How can she keep her body, some even save their virginity just to marry a man that can't cook. O wrong pa
What body?
She has body, the man has body, sex is supposed to be a two way thing, but even at that , ladies work rate during sex is insignificant.

The man negotiates for a wife just like any commodity and pays her bride price.
Cooking is her job

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by DaveHarry(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
I sure say op no even fit afford egusi, na 2 raw eggs e break inside.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Kennedy97: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

If you're dating Cuppy, you'd change her cause she can't cook the Ebo (sacrifice) you put on fire.

Women done suffer o.

MODIFIED

If the Mods can remember this June post in November, God, the 11th hour call picker can still pick your call before the year runs out.

E be like the mod wey push this thing reach front Page no Sabi cook or e just set this guy up cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Your sisters are most the useless of us all.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
shantti:
Bro I get ur point. But honestly, the person way dey date u suppose move on too becos this thing wey u cook no be egusi soup. On behalf of the tribe that owns egusi soup, I reject this ur soup as egusi soup and declares it as efo riro
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.