Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,435 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Do We Still Have Girls Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Girls Like This? (7260 Views)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Obrigardo: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Do we?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Kriss216: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Who confirmed her virginity

Every girl is a virgin until you swim and discover a deep hole that can swallow 3 storey building.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by WoundedLamb: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
No, they go to the trees to disvirgin themselves.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by begoniaa: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
I can relate, though. I plan on being a Hollywood sweetheart, while I remain a virgin.
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by siofra(f): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Obrigardo:
Do we?

You'll believe this one but you'll not believe BBnaija Lucy. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Savedday: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

7 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Na wetin dem tell us and na wetin you read online, you dey dia?
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Erojepromise(f): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
No be only one night? After nko non virgin.
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by phemmyfour: 5:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Sometimes, it's lack of opportunity
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Masturbator2020: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Obrigardo:
Do we?
Yes we do..I was surprised to find out there are still virgin girls in Nigeria. Last month I was in Nigeria and I met this pretty girl.When I asked her the last time she had sex she said never..I thought she was lying. Fees days later she came to my house and we started playing, that was when I found out she is a virgin.Pretty girl @ that..
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by JeffreyJunior: 6:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Highly possible.

I won't be shocked to see more virgin girls at night clubs than in my village.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by SocialJustice: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2021
Virgins are mostly useless.
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Yeah she might be dick-free virgin but cucumber , bottle or finger furrker...........cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Masturbator2020:

Yes we do..I was surprised to find out there are still virgin girls in Nigeria. Last month I was in Nigeria and I met this pretty girl.When I asked her the last time she had sex she said never..I thought she was lying. Fees days later she came to my house and we started playing, that was when I found out she is a virgin.Pretty girl @ that..
So you disvirgined her gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Masturbator2020: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Vulcanheph:

So you disvirgined her gringringrin
Nan,I didn't at all..I was not sure if I will marry her,so to disvirgin her when I was not sure of marrying her was not pleasant to me.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2021
Masturbator2020:

Nan,I didn't at all..I was not sure if I will marry her,so to disvirgin her when I was not sure of marrying her was not pleasant to me.
If you didn't, someone else surely will and that person might not end up marrying her.

4 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Masturbator2020: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2021
Vulcanheph:

If you didn't, someone else surely will and that person might not end up marrying her.
No problem about that.I really don't care if someone else did that or not..My aim now is to return to Nigeria when I'm done here with my software development course. If I meet her as virgin I may marry her.If not we both move on.

6 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Rickmann: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:
No, they go to the trees to disvirgin themselves.

How?
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Rickmann: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2021
Obrigardo:
Do we?

Let's not generalize or allow the society affect our reasoning..yes, there are still virgins around.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Obrigardo: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2021
siofra:

You'll believe this one but you'll not believe BBnaija Lucy. Mumu.

Who is Lucy? And why are you so angry at yourself?

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by EmmySparky(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol they are all virgins till u fall inside the valley
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by KingWarri: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Who confirmed her virginity

Every girl is a virgin until you swim and discover a deep hole that can swallow 3 storey building.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by shesawesome(f): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Do we still have men like this?
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Alex08101558404: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nothing to say

10 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by WoundedLamb: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rickmann:

How?

I was being sarcastic, bro. I meant to say to that the same people looking for virgins are the ones sleeping with them.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
I don't know where you all originate from but in my family we marry as virgins and it has been a tradition for us from our great great great grandmother. Forget how we may appear or how you view us but the females in my family are intact and only our fathers has the key to our iron pants,if you so wish to unlock it and have access go meet our dad's and demand the key from them.It has been our long kept family secret and by the grace of God we will continued to transfer this legacy to our female children, we marry very early too.So stop the general condemnation

8 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please please please - wetin you gain to the di 1st to chook prick inside - who virgin epp grin abi dem no dey dump virgin or cheat on virgin again grin
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by CelebCircle: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Plenty of drama and some big reveal in the BBNaija Lockdown reunion last night. Click link to watch highlights, & please don't forget to encourage us by subscribing

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGNhAYrFFKM
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by FreeSpirited: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
no sex before marriage because I'm a virgin..until marriage night, to find out he's drowning in Atlantic deep ocean
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Divoc19(f): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
I am a virgin too.
We are all virgins grin
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Lucrativress(f): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Masturbator2020:

Clap for yourself
I'm sure if you had enough time,you'll add her number to the non-virgins
OP keep asking silly questions, Nigeria has every kind of woman
This and more...
We're just used to publicizing negativities ni..

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Lucrativress(f): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rozcol:
we marry very early too.So stop the general condemnation
How early?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? / My Experience With My First NL Meet -tmx21 / She Does This To Me Constantly And I'm Fed Up. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.