Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Do We Still Have Girls Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Girls Like This? (7259 Views)

Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Rickmann: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I was being sarcastic, bro. I meant to say to that the same people looking for virgins are the ones sleeping with them.

Oh...thats very true, I didn't sense that grin

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Lucrativress(f): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
shesawesome:
Do we still have men like this?
Most men keep complaining but they're the least virtuous gender..
It is easier to see 5 female virgins on a Street then to see 5 male Virgins on the same Street..
Yet they flood the internet with soo much negative complaints when most o them won't even want to date virgin Ladies because they know that means "Blue Ball's"

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Obrigardo: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lucrativress:

It is easier to see 5 female virgins on a Street then to see 5 male Virgins on the same Street..
Yet they flood the internet with soo much negative complaints when most o them won't even want to date virgin Ladies because they know that means "Blue Ball's"

You must be one then right?
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by ESANMEA(f): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Of course...
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by ESANMEA(f): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Alex08101558404:
I met my fiancé at 25 and a virgin graduate of a polytechnic,I was shocked Wen I found out in practical myself cos I doubt her die.very pretty black pointed bottle shape Edo babe with beta home training. Am d luckiest man having her sha. virgins dey abeg.
Yes o.. I guess she's Esan..
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2021
Lucrativress:

How early?
Anything 18 and above you are free to marry. Most of my cousins married around 20

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by shesawesome(f): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lucrativress:

Are you minding them,hypos
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Obrigardo: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
shesawesome:

are you one of them, the virgins?

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by abimic(m): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2021
ESANMEA:
Yes o.. I guess she's Esan..
Why did you draw the conclusion she's Esan?
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by abimic(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Lucrativress:

Which Street did you use to carry out the survey? Because it's so fatally flawed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by xperiencelove(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Sure. They are many.
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by ESANMEA(f): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
abimic:

Why did you draw the conclusion she's Esan?
More often than not, we're decent people tongue
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by abimic(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
ESANMEA:
More often than not, we're decent people tongue
lol
For your mind o.......
There was one thing that existed like an enigma amongst the esan, that we use to use one kind eye to look esan women those days then in UNIBEN. I have really forgotten sef, this same thing was what disqualified my male esan friend from been accepted then by a girl he wooed, but las las we were alright. I think they said they are not faithful or that they are wicked or so, we now started using that to Judge all of their people then but now, times have changed. Decency is not region inclined, and decency is relative, and in this context, been a virgin, is not all out to conclude in entirety someone is decent.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by ESANMEA(f): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2021
abimic:

lol
For your mind o.......
There was one thing that existed like an enigma amongst the esan, that we use to use one kind eye to look esan women those days then in UNIBEN. I have really forgotten sef, this same thing was what disqualified my male esan friend from been accepted then by a girl he wooed, but las las we were alright. I think they said they are not faithful or that they are wicked or so, we now started using that to Judge all of their people then but now, times have changed. Decency is not region inclined, and decency is relative, and in this context, been a virgin, is not all out to conclude in entirety someone is decent.
You're right about the decency aspect but as regards being faithful, it's a taboo for a woman from Esan land to cheat on her husband.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by efficiencie(m): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2021
SocialJustice:
Virgins are mostly useless.

E dey pain you? See a doc.
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by efficiencie(m): 12:34am On Jun 26, 2021
Masturbator2020:

Nan,I didn't at all..I was not sure if I will marry her,so to disvirgin her when I was not sure of marrying her was not pleasant to me.

Wow! You are rare, an endangered specie.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by efficiencie(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2021
shesawesome:
Do we still have men like this?

Men don't have hymen but women do...there must be a reason for that! A borehole can never be confused for anything else. You just have to fall inside and you get all the evidence you need!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by efficiencie(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Rozcol:
I don't know where you all originate from but in my family we marry as virgins and it has been a tradition for us from our great great great grandmother. Forget how we may appear or how you view us but the females in my family are intact and only our fathers has the key to our iron pants,if you so wish to unlock it and have access go meet our dad's and demand the key from them.It has been our long kept family secret and by the grace of God we will continued to transfer this legacy to our female children, we marry very early too.So stop the general condemnation

May God overload you and your generation with endless blessings for this. Keep up the great work. If more and more women took this stance we would have fewer idiotic men!
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by efficiencie(m): 12:42am On Jun 26, 2021
FreeSpirited:
no sex before marriage because I'm a virgin..until marriage night, to find out he's drowning in Atlantic deep ocean

Marriage don end be that!

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by abimic(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2021
ESANMEA:
You're right about the decency aspect but as regards being faithful, i[b]t's a taboo for a woman from Esan land to cheat on her husband.[/b]
I think that is an unwritten Law in Nigeria nah. It applies everywhere to the best of my knowledge, and are you a Lady behind the scene ni? why the dark?
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Lucrativress(f): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
abimic:

Which Street did you use to carry out the survey? Because it's so fatally flawed.
If you say so
No wahala then

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Lucrativress(f): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Anything 18 and above you are free to marry. Most of my cousins married around 20
No wonder
That's actually very good
Re: Do We Still Have Girls Like This? by Lucrativress(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
shesawesome:
Ahn ahn grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! / Is It Right 2 Have Sex With A Married Woman?? / It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.