Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? (15724 Views)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 1:53am On May 15, 2011
kandiikane:

I know what what superiority means and the different forms I just needed yours.
I see how you will disciple your woman.

What do you take me for? angry

Aooo fly kick your nyash just now!!

U think say i dey fear you grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 1:55am On May 15, 2011
You betta fear oo because ar go phuckup anybodi wey try mess with me. angry angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 1:59am On May 15, 2011
whu u think say u be sef

u smoke Ganja talk to me,

You chop crace angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 2:02am On May 15, 2011
You nor wan noe

Ar nor smoke ganja, ganja smoke me

no, but ar dae sh[b]i[/b]t am angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 2:08am On May 15, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOO

ewww u're fuc[i]ki[/i]n dirty!!

ewwwwww
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 2:14am On May 15, 2011
Lmao, damn, I knew the bars I dropped were badass, shet. cool cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 2:28am On May 15, 2011
shocked shocked undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 2:30am On May 15, 2011
cool cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 2:47am On May 15, 2011
for your mind, you strong!

I go back hand you wen next we see angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 2:50am On May 15, 2011
I can hear crackles outside of my window. sad

I am thinking of going out in the garden and backhanding these witches. angry angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 3:26am On May 15, 2011
grin grin grin

well thoes ones aint me

maybe its Gambian witches them don com for u

if i wanna com for u

I would time it so its wen ure sleepin without PANT angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 3:27am On May 15, 2011
^^lol
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 3:29am On May 15, 2011
lol.

You dirty man angry angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 3:36am On May 15, 2011
^Just tell me wen the pant is off your waist and i would be @ your window in a few
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 3:41am On May 15, 2011
Is that how you get to phuck those white chicks?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Kgdavid(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2011
i just remembered a good friend of mine who back in our high school days was a real chic magnet and whenever any particular girl would mess with him he used to tell me he would get his female disciples in her school to discipline her, grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 8:31pm On May 15, 2011
Stu.pid people have derailed my thread. Oloriburukus.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2011
I am glad you are not referring to me.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 8:52pm On May 15, 2011
kandiikane:

Is that how you get to phuck those white chicks?

Nope its a slow process undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by deasy(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2011
hi,it is very bad.A woman is a delicate.So, be careful you can compare a woman body with the man's body. I prefer you use patience and wisdom as a man when it comes daeling with them.They are like EGGS.Thanks Guys.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 9:59pm On May 15, 2011
I am glad you are not referring to me.

you are da.mn right i am referring to you bit.ch
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2011
^^you sound so gayyy!
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 15, 2011
kandiikane:

^^you sound so gayyy!
that didnt in anyway sound gay
only ppl who are gay thinks like that grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 11:18pm On May 15, 2011
^^^^

Help me inform the arsephocking slowpoke
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2011
^^see what I mean. Gay talk!!
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 15, 2011
candycake, i must assume ur gay, cuz damn, u re foolish lol grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 11:27pm On May 15, 2011
Kandikane is a lost cause. She cannot be salvaged anymore. The Gods have made up their minds to destroy her so they have made her mad first.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2011
Donlittle:

candycake, i must assume your gay, cuz damn, u re foolish lol  grin  grin  grin
Remove your head out of beejaei's ass, you are starting to portray gayness!!

I am female but yeah whatever floats your boat.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 15, 2011
u wAnt to knw my nickname
? oloshi it aroboyo!!
omo ale ni eh
dey do call dem gay u idiot
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2011
beejaei:

Kandikane is a lost cause. She cannot be salvaged anymore. The Gods have made up their minds to destroy her so they have made her mad first.
Did your b[b]ut[/b]t get finger[i]ed[/i]d by the boys in the showers at school today? Aww, poor you!! sad

Donlittle:

u wAnt to knw my nickname
? oloshi it aroboyo!!
omo ale ni eh
dey do call dem gay u

did you get rap[i]ed[/i] today by big men?  sad
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by lastpage: 12:08am On May 16, 2011
Read "everything on page 12" and you will see WHY l suggested that Page 11 should be the LASTPAGE!

Wetin, we are talking about "you-hit-me, l-hit-you, God no go vex" and some people are trying to "do it" from the backside, online! shocked shocked

Anyway, if you guys/babes would not go along with me, I WILL GO ALONG WITH Y'ALL! grin grin grin

@Pro1
Even the Bible says "harsh words" bring wrath, but "soft words" tame the hearts of (even) beasts". S-I-M-P-L-E-S indeed!

Now, this is WISDOM on the Celestial level! If we all adhere to this one-line principle, l guess divorce Lawyers will be out of job pronto?

i've never been forked up in my life (in spite of the fact that I've been in many dangerous situations) because I use my discretion at all times. I would never aggravate a stronger person/group to the extent of daring them to do their worst (no matter how 'right' I am}; empires have collapsed and entire generations have been wiped out due to such indiscretions. I'd simply charm the fury out of them and be on my way. Discretion floors valour each and every time. Women should use more of their discretion (assuming they have some).

You're obviously not a "Lagos dude" like we!
We get mouth pass women but we no dey fight sha o!
All na Shakara, Shakara Olooje ni ?(Respects to Fela Anikulapo Kuti!)

Can someone roll me dat tune once again Pleazzeee
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 12:41am On May 16, 2011
Did your butt get fingeredd by the boys in the showers at school today? Aww, poor you!!

Dam.n, she is a confirmed gay. Only queers imagine this kind of nastiness and wet themselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Magun(thunderbolt) / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.