Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? (15722 Views)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 12:42am On May 16, 2011
beejaei:

Dam.n, she is a confirmed gay. Only queers imagine this kind of nastiness and wet themselves.

I will not be surprised if I am told you were rap[b]e[/b]d by a goat in your village.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 2:47am On May 16, 2011
Your mind is irrevocably deti
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 16, 2011
kandiikane:

Did your b[b]ut[/b]t get finger[i]ed[/i]d by the boys in the showers at school today? Aww, poor you!! sad

did you get rap[i]ed[/i] today by big men?  sad
seriously candycake? u that was just advocating for gay rights now, cming here saying nonsense,
u they mart o!
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2011
Yes I am smarter than you.
I am trying to encourage you 2 gays to accept who you are.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 10:54pm On May 16, 2011
THis girl is an ode, oponu and ediot. He said you are mart/madt, not smart.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 1:54am On May 17, 2011
^You are not smart either.
Can't both of your speak/type correct and understandable English? All that money was a waste?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:44am On May 17, 2011
kandiikane:

^You are not smart either.
Can't both of your speak/type correct and understandable English? All that money was a waste?
i see sum1 set lose the rope from your neck,
who let you this goat lose from the market?
look what you have caused?
u don spoil market na
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 12:00pm On May 17, 2011
I believe donlittle=beejaei

I will leave you to be, ok smiley *taps the head* be a good boy
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by niggadee(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2011
puzzy men who hit women are close to jail
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2011
Hmm. Who resurrected this bullshit? angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by KAYD007(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2011
angry angry angry

hey dia be careful oooo

whts whts bullshit abt it by d way ?,  na normal thin  now.

well i can hit any woman & get away with it yo.

& d only time i no i can hit any woman & get away with it is,
erm,,  shhh, only 4 your ears, when am doin her strong thin her frm behind, smackin tht .az.z Pa,  oohh,  pa. with both ma teeth marks Hi Fives permanently
imprinted on her behind, 

i can get away with that. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 10:07pm On May 24, 2011
You hit the wrong woman and see. I surely hope she Bleep your arse up five ways to Sunday.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Jamesdman(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2011
My mum says, 'neva hit a woman', n i live by dat rule.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrCork17: 8:51am On May 25, 2011
its no big deal. A woman needs to obey!  wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BZhony(f): 4:50am On Jul 24, 2012
Mr..Cork:
its no big deal. A woman needs to obey!  wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BZhony(f): 4:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Hmmm somtin de wory ‎​Ūя̲̅ head.any man dat shuld hit a woman is a smelly pusy.if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt hav d patience 2 handle a woman,kip 2 urslf.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by pleep(m): 5:20am On Jul 24, 2012
hmmm... the dont hit a woman rule was invented for different circumstances. Back when wifes were meek, obiedient, didnt argue and didnt hit you. There was little excuse to hit a female back then, but men who did hit their wives did so for silly things like disobedience, and more serious things like infedelity. There was certainly no excuse to hit a woman you weren't married to or her brothers would beat you up smiley.

Now women have twisted this old patriarchal rule into something completely silly and illogical, but men are still programmed in the old way. All i can say to men is keep your options open, chivalry is not worth getting brain damage.

check this video out. (it get very hard to watch near the end)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amf6qBkAHLQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun / Magun(thunderbolt) / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.