Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? (15719 Views)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 06, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Like I said, gender doesn't when it comes to violence.

Since people compare women to children, when a parent hits his child for getting out of line, is that parent a punk?

Now if someone beats a weaker person if that person was running their mouth then to me it's okay. People react differently to verbal or physical abuse, if you don't want to get hurt, keep to yourself.

Obviously if someone beats on someone weaker just for the sake of it, of course that fool is a punk and deserves to get their head blown off in front of their mother. By the way that goes for women beating on smaller weaker men. Simple.

IMO even people who run their mouths and disrespect people for no reason deserve to get hurt or even killed.

no no brother. if you know you can beat that person, and they do too why should you feel like you must demonstrate your
physical superiority? why not 'let them have it' verbally? i can tell you from experience beating on someone out of anger or to prove
you can does not make you feel any better. Telling them off, on the contrary, is guaranteed to get you the best results and words
kill people in a different way! Unless it is in self defense it is never okay to fight or beat up someone just because you can, that would INDEED
make you a punk, having to exert your strength on someone who cannot fight back. That is wasted energy and you prove nothing.
Same thing goes for physical on verbal abuse. JUST BECAUSE I talk to you harshly, although being human i may lash out, it is also not right
to jump on someone for talking. I know it happens, I too struggle with restraining myself when disrespected but at the end of the day
if you are not being beaten and need to take up arms or use your fists in DEFENSE, let it go.

Blood_Shed:

I heard Africans get bullied by Black Americans in those areas.

*sighs* undecided undecided here we go.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 9:02pm On May 06, 2011
Nekai:

Well then we agree. Men can walk away from a provoking person, even though it might not be easy to do. A coward is defined as 'one who shows disgraceful fear or timidity'. Therefore the man that would walk away from a provoking person that is stronger than them, or armed, but feels no such restraint when it comes to weaker women, are cowards who are displaying disgraceful fear and timidity. If you are 'man enough' to hit a woman, you should be man enough to hit an armed policeman. The men who realize that they don't have to resort to violence to maintain their position as head, now those are real men.

(Mr. you may want to revise your personal philosophy on the subject of killing folks. What did I expect from someone named Blood-Shed?  grin)

No, don't even try and get me to agree with that.

Not retaliating is just saying it's okay to do it again. So you have to let that person know it can't happen. Yeah, idealistically you're not supposed to resort to violence. Now realistically, if someone provokes you enough to reach your boiling point, you're gonna react, I don't care who you are, and to me it's necessary. even to blow their heads off if you could get away with it (I know I would).

The more someone irritates me, the less important their existence is to me, to the point where I can stab them and not feel any bad about it. Just like you stomp on a cockroach or kill a rat with, I dunno, a broom lol.

Natasha,,:

well we all get pushed to the wall and when that happens we have no other option than to strike back however it can't still justify hitting a woman or a man its not only women who get hit men too [color=#000099]I for one I  am a man hitter yep its very true I hit men but every single one I have hit has never retaliated. Anyway bottom line is its not a good thing whether its the woman who's been hit or the man. We should try to control ourselves even if sometimes its difficult  [/color]

See this people?
You're lucky for now.

But don't get mad if you roll up on the wrong man and he just puts your @$$ in a coma, plugged up like a PS3. And I wouldn't have any sympathy for you then, ro anybody else like that.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 06, 2011
There are lots of Africans on Crenshaw, but sadly, the ones I know hardly mingle with their AA brothers and sisters. You'd be surprised that each group(AA & A) thinks the other group hates them. Tons of African men--mostly Nigerian---have dealt lots of AA women a bad hand by enticing them with the allure of marriage and companionship only to jilt them when they have gotten what they really wanted: a green card. Likewise, tons of AA women have destroyed our African brothers simply because they see some them as naive and innocent and easy to manipilate. It truly is a sad situation, one that I don't see getting better any soon because most of us still stick and roll with people that belong to members of our nationalities and/or tribes, unless of course, we want need something. As for the bullying, that is simply not true, but are we prejudiced  against each other and view the other as inferior? Sadly, in most cases, yes.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 9:07pm On May 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

no no brother. if you know you can beat that person, and they do too why should you feel like you must demonstrate your
physical superiority? why not 'let them have it' verbally? i can tell you from experience beating on someone out of anger or to prove
you can does not make you feel any better. Telling them off, on the contrary, is guaranteed to get you the best results and[b] words
kill[/b] people in a different way! Unless it is in self defense it is never okay to fight or beat up someone just because you can, that would INDEED
make you a punk, having to exert your strength on someone who cannot fight back. That is wasted energy and you prove nothing.
Same thing goes for physical on verbal abuse. JUST BECAUSE I talk to you harshly, although being human i may lash out, it is also not right
to jump on someone for talking. I know it happens, I too struggle with restraining myself when disrespected but at the end of the day
if you are not being beaten and need to take up arms or use your fists in DEFENSE, let it go.

Ah, you you're advocating what I am but verbally? It's still damage done though. And I don't talk much. I'll respond verbally ONE TIME, and if they carry on, then, well, they can't be mad about how I react.
Idiots don't understand reason, THATS WHY THEY DO WHAT THEY DO! So they gotta get regulated. Simple!

MzDarkSkin:

*sighs*  undecided undecided here we go.

Nah, lol just calling it what it is though, even you can't deny that.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 9:14pm On May 06, 2011
omo_to_dun:

There are lots of Africans on Crenshaw, but sadly, the ones I know hardly mingle with their AA brothers and sisters. You'd be surprised that each group(AA & A) thinks the other group hates them. Tons of African men--mostly Nigerian---have dealt lots of AA women a bad hand by enticing them with the allure of marriage and companionship only to jilt them when they have gotten what they really wanted: a green card. Likewise, tons of AA women have destroyed our African brothers simply because they see some them as naive and innocent and easy to manipilate. It truly is a sad situation, one that I don't see getting better any soon because most of us still stick and roll with people that belong to members of our nationalities and/or tribes, unless of course, we want need something. As for the bullying, that is simply not true, but are we prejudiced  against each other and view the other as inferior? Sadly, in most cases, yes.

But that's life though, you get in where you're accepted. Over here inthe UK there's a rift betwen Africans and Afro-Caribbeans, but relations have gotten better over the years between the two groups. But I don't see any group as my "brothers" or "sisters". whether, white, black or whatever, I get in where I fit in, but most people I associate with just happen to be black.

Well, that's not what I heard, well maybe not in Crenshaw, but I know many Africans who compalined that they get called African Booty Scratchers and monkeys, even over here by the Carribbeans.

Botom line is, just because you're of the same race, doesn't mean f&ck all. it just means you're the same race, thats it, and you shouldn't feel obligated to improve relations with others just because of your race, background or whatever.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 9:22pm On May 06, 2011
Blood_Shed:

No, don't even try and get me to agree with that.

See this people?
You're lucky for now.

But don't get mad if you roll up on the wrong man and he just puts your @$$ in a coma, plugged up like a PS3. And I wouldn't have any sympathy for you then, ro anybody else like that.
Nekai:

Are you a men hitter, as in current? If that is the case then you are dead wrong. Point blank, plain and simple. If your man is unfaithful to you you will be complaining about the trauma you are experiencing. If not, simply ignore this. If you cannot physically restrain yourself from hitting your man, you shouldn't be upset when he can't physically restrain himself from cheating. It is just as mentally and emotionally abusive.
Its like the both of you read my post but did not comprehend  undecided I admitted the fact that its very wrong and nothing justify's it didn't I and when did I talk about cheating? undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 9:24pm On May 06, 2011
I agree everyone isn't your brothers and sisters either regardless of what color.  Just because we have the same skin tone doesn't make you my brother nor my sister.  I could care less who like who and who dislike who.  The world will still spin and you will die eventually.  

To some people hitting others is how they feel good about themselves regardless of stupid the reasons are.  How pathetic.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 9:32pm On May 06, 2011
Natasha,,:

Its like the both of you read my post but did not comprehend  undecided I admitted the fact that its very wrong and nothing justify's it didn't I and when did I talk about cheating? undecided

Yes I know, but you STILL DO IT! Hwther you know it's wrong or not, you still do it. That's the point!

If you go around hitting people, don't be mad when something happens to you. And I wouldn't care either.

Mrs.Chima:

I agree everyone isn't your brothers and sisters either regardless of what color.  Just because we have the same skin tone doesn't make you my brother nor my sister.  I could care less who like who and who dislike who.  The world will still spin and you will die eventually.  

To some people hitting others is how they feel good about themselves regardless of silly the reasons are.  How pathetic.  
Yes, retaliation feels good. Knowing that you got even feel s good.

Do you know what doesn't feel good? Being disrespected and letting it slide. I have to retaliate, I just have to. If I ignore it, then I'll just get them another day.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by beejaei: 9:34pm On May 06, 2011

Well then we agree. Men can walk away from a provoking person, even though it might not be easy to do. A coward is defined as 'one who shows disgraceful fear or timidity'. Therefore the man that would walk away from a provoking person that is stronger than them, or armed, but feels no such restraint when it comes to weaker women, are cowards who are displaying disgraceful fear and timidity. If you are 'man enough' to hit a woman, you should be man enough to hit an armed policeman. The men who realize that they don't have to resort to violence to maintain their position as head, now those are real men.

(Mr. you may want to revise your personal philosophy on the subject of killing folks. What did I expect from someone named Blood-Shed?  )

What kind of reasoning is this? What is cowardly about beating someone that is weaker than you? What is "disgraceful fear or timidity" about hitting a woman or anyone? It does not make sense. The fact that you hit the person mean you are neither afraid nor timid. And the reason you do not hit the policeman is because he has a gun so he is "stronger" than you. That does not make you less than a real man, that makes you a sensible person who knows what fight to avoid.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 9:38pm On May 06, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Yes I know, but you STILL DO IT! Hwther you know it's wrong or not, you still do it. That's the point!

If you go around hitting people, don't be mad when something happens to you. And I wouldn't care either.

Yes, retaliation feels good. Knowing that you got even feel s good.

Do you know what doesn't feel good? Being disrespected and letting it slide. I have to retaliate, I just have to. If I ignore it, then I'll just get them another day.

Do you and good luck.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 9:39pm On May 06, 2011
Blood_Shed:

I never asked for you to care did I undecided don't worry things are easier said than done I won't come here and say when I 'm pushed to the wall i won't retaliate cos i would be lying  I definitely will  
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 9:41pm On May 06, 2011
and If my future sugar hits me (though he wouldn't) and I know I deserved it I won't complain cos I have never hit someone that didn't deserve to be hit
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 10:03pm On May 06, 2011
Yes you would deserve it cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nekai(f): 10:03pm On May 06, 2011
Nekai:

beejaei:

What kind of reasoning is this? What is cowardly about beating someone that is weaker than you? What is "disgraceful fear or timidity" about hitting a woman or anyone? It does not make sense. The fact that you hit the person mean you are neither afraid nor timid. And the reason you do not hit the policeman is because he has a gun so he is "stronger" than you. That does not make you less than a real man, that makes you a sensible person who knows what fight to avoid.

Re-read the quote. If you are the type of person to respond with your fists, you should be that way with everyone who provokes you. If you are only picking fights that you can easily win, that makes you a coward.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Advocator: 10:05pm On May 06, 2011
The only time you can hit a woman is when you are f-u-c-king her from all angles. If you are mad at her, then punish her with your d-i-c-k till she cries out loud. Other than that, a man should never ever ( I emphasize) put his hand on a woman.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 10:05pm On May 06, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Yes you would deserve it cool
lolz okay no probs see ya around  cheesy
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 06, 2011
<Turns on british accent>

<put's on sexist air level 1>
Like any feminist will tell you, I think most of those "man-to-woman" manners went out of style some years back. Now in this age of "equal opportunity" comes also the weakening of the v@gina defense forcefield women have enjoyed over the past years that keeps men from returning their slaps/punches/etc.

There comes with this age an "equal understanding" of sorts that if a women swings any of her foul appendages at a man's face, and it connects, that she better be ready to get buck afterwards and should express no shock as to whatever the outcome of her actions may be, be it r@pe or otherwise  angry.

In fact, she should be deemed clinically mad to have expected nothing less from such an action. By that logic, 80% of our young ladies today can be categorized as clinically mad. =)

--- ---- ----
<put's on sexist air level 2>

You know, I understand most women are incapable of such viably important feats like logical reasoning, understanding of physics . . . and quantum dynamic properties . . . but a time must come where one such as I must explain these things to you, lest the shear terror and fright of having to think through things by yourselves could make your faces start to age at a rate of 5 years per minute and your hair to fall off from "over-thinking".

Yes, by my magnanimous kindness, I will save your faces from such a fate, for I would hate to have to wake up next to it if I didn't.
Yes, I would rather you remained pretty. Now, listen carefully . . .

See, one of the fundamental laws of physics is that energy is never created nor destroyed, but only transformed from one form to another.

are you following? . . . Good =)

Now, the v@gina forcefield women enjoyed over the ages had to run on something. But despite the glorious protective radiation pouring forth bountifully  from their crotches, alas, these women were lacking in one area . . . personal FREEDOMS.  . . .

are you still with me? . . . yes? impressive! . . . I must say  cheesy

Now that lack had to be filled, and as always, there is a cost for all things. The cost of freedom especially, being responsibility.
The cost of generating the right amount of responsibility energy needed to power the personal freedoms field to the point of generational persistence. . . was enormous. A person only has a finite amount of energy that can be diverted to things.  

Here's the catch-22, The responsibility energy required was not at all compatible with the energy needed to power the v@gina forcefield. Not in the slightest (for only an irresponsible person would attack someone and magically expect no retaliation).
So from that point, women had a choice. Either its the V@gina forcefield, or it's the personal freedoms field.

Do you understand? . . . NO? Look I know this must be extremely boring to you as I'm not describing how to properly apply eye-shadow neither am I gossiping about what that slut-wench Angela did last summer, but perhaps if you TRIED to listen and stopped doing your nails while I'm talking, you'd comprehend these BASIC things.  undecided

Anyway, on with it.
They chose personal freedoms, thus where we are today.
Which is fine actually. Quite happy for the lot really. But then there are the confused few who, by nothing less of shear stupidity, assume they have both the personal freedoms field AND the v@gina forcefield in tact. And in one fell-swoop of un-thinking, engage in an assault to the face of a man in form of punch, slap, kick or headbutt, expecting all to be well afterwards . . . expecting the man to give honor to the nigh-impenetrability of her (non-existent) v@ginal forcefield and turn away.

Well, these female cretins often end up very disappointed don't they?

Right then. Explaining this to you has made me quite ornery.
You may remove my trousers  grin

</end all sexist air level1>
</end all sexist air level2>
</end british accent>

wow, where did that come from? tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nekai(f): 10:22pm On May 06, 2011
2buff:

wow, where did that come from? tongue tongue

Say no to drugs. tongue

Violence is wrong both ways. wink
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 10:23pm On May 06, 2011
What I find interesting is women only accept responsibility if it can also be projected to somebody else. "Both are wrong", "They do it too".

Typical.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nekai(f): 10:28pm On May 06, 2011
He is responding to the subjects question by saying if a woman hits a man, a man can hit a woman. Why should I be accepting respinsibility for something I don't do?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 10:30pm On May 06, 2011
Nekai:

He is responding to the subjects question by saying if a woman hits a man, a man can hit a woman. Why should I be accepting respinsibility for something I don't do?

FV<K OFF MAN!

Was I F<CKING talking to you?

Well, now that I am lol, I was just stating a fact, that's all.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 10:35pm On May 06, 2011
Anyone can hit anyone---so far, they are equal strength-wise. undecided

A man should not hit a woman-----well, hmmm, not in all cases. What happened to self defense? So if a big woman is about to "kill" a lanky guy, the guy should die in silence because "a man should never hit a woman". Abeg!

Disclaimer: I dislike violence. Destructive Violence is bad. Stay away from D.violence. Stay away from trouble.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Pweety4me(f): 10:37pm On May 06, 2011
Ignorance of speech!

Would u be happy to see ur father hit ur mother?seriously speak with sense!
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 10:38pm On May 06, 2011
BABE!:

Anyone can hit anyone---so far, they are equal strength-wise. undecided

A man should not hit a woman-----well, hmmm, not in all cases. What happened to self defense? So if a big woman is about to "kill" a lanky guy, the guy should die in silence because "a man should never hit a woman". Abeg!

Disclaimer: I dislike violence. Destructive Violence is bad. Stay away from D.violence. Stay away from trouble.

Uh, well, Uh, Umm, he should, uh, because a man should never hit a woman, even if she's 3 times your size and has an axe over your head, be gentle and just take it.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 10:39pm On May 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ignorance of speech!

Would u be happy to see your father hit your mother?seriously speak with sense!

Were you talking to me? Coz I don't wanna mis-reply.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nekai(f): 10:41pm On May 06, 2011
Blood_Shed:

FV<K OFF MAN!

Was I F<CKING talking to you?

Well, now that I am lol, I was just stating a fact, that's all.

Was I talking to you?

Well now that I am, lol, I was just stating a fact and asking a question, that's all.
smiley

Blood_Shed I'm not giving up on you. By the time I'm done with you, you'll believe in the intelligence and positive contribution of the female species.
kiss
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 10:43pm On May 06, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Uh, well, Uh, Umm, he should, uh, because a man should never hit a woman, even if she's 3 times your size and has an axe over your head, be gentle and just take it.

hmmm--my very good friend. Sarcasm right?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 10:45pm On May 06, 2011
Nekai:

Was I talking to you?

Well now that I am, lol, I was just stating a fact and asking a question, that's all.
smiley

Blood_Shed I'm not giving up on you. By the time I'm done with you, you'll believe in the intelligence and positive contribution of the female species.
kiss

I literally LOL'D grin grin grin

I almost laughed myself to death, seriously, my cosuin just walked into my room all concerned.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 10:46pm On May 06, 2011
BABE!:

hmmm--my very good friend. Sarcasm right?

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 10:47pm On May 06, 2011
^^ What in 4uck's name is going on?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Pweety4me(f): 10:50pm On May 06, 2011
BABE!:

Were you talking to me? Coz I don't wanna mis-reply.

No babe the poster ofcos!
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BABE3: 10:51pm On May 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

No babe the poster ofcos!

ha! A for fear o---lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun / Magun(thunderbolt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.