Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? (15721 Views)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / What Does It Mean,when A Girl Likes Hitting A Guy?. / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 8:30am On May 13, 2011
Funny that With all this excessive vocab, all I still keep hearing is how it is wrong for[b] a man[/b] to return a slap for a slap. But we seem to have completely skirted around the case of the slapper, maybe because she's a woman, with the only address towards the slapper being an even more evasive "It is wrong for [b]anyone [/b]to use violence", which is really just a lame attempt at going back again to blame the man instead of very bluntly condemning the female slapper. Perhaps dedicate a whole post of one of these long essays to the admonishing of this female slapper and how much of a terrible person she is for being a tool of the devil to cause temptation. But no, always with the man and how immature/bad it is for him to retaliate.

It's like even the women have settled in their hearts that they are and will forever be poo-disturbers so don't see the point in talking about themselves in that negative light.
Nope, It's on to the "instruct the man not to retaliate" speeches.

Typical little things.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Kgdavid(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2011
ur still missing the point. ur comments do not tally, you say the thread is full of chauvinists and that u were refreshed to see posters who dont believe that they can do what they like just coz they got a dick yea? in other words the chauvinists on this thread are those who believe they can beat up a woman coz they got a dick yea? the comments you quoted as proof of chauvinismm do not actually reinforce this view, they are slightly off topic in fact and do not represent the general trend of the thread. according to your first comment below

Jackieugo:

Too much male chauvinism in here but I was surprised to find some unbiased male points of view about this topic. Cheers Lord_Reed cheesy

then you go on to expantiate

Jackieugo:

I know what unbiased means. Thanks for your concern. It was just refreshing to read some comments from men who don't believe that "just because I have a manliness gives me a right to do what I please". Was nice to see people say things like handle issues like an adult instead of resorting to violence in the first place.

so the unbiased point of view is that having a dick doesnt give you the right to do as you please according to you. what ur essentially saying is that there are are two types of male posters in this thread, the unbiased who dont believe in the power of the pennis and the chauvinists who do, which is pretty much just the typical feminist way of seeing what you want to see
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrCork17: 11:28am On May 13, 2011
not really a big deal. sometimes they deserve to be put in line wink (no oofeinse)
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Kgdavid(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2011
in truth my opinion expressed on this thread is more of a theoretical analysis but in practice i have never been in a situation where i would have cause to answer the question of whether or not to hit a woman so i really dont know what i would do if say i was slapped by one but i dont think i really fancy the prospect of it(hitting a lady), i would find find it a bit shameful and probably not as satisfying as vengeance should feel, just the same way u would find it a bit shameful to exert yourself playing football against a 5 year old, the ladies i know dont deserve that kinda treatment and if i find that at some point they do deserve that kinda treatment then i guess that would mean they dont deserve my company anymore.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Jackieugo(f): 4:51pm On May 13, 2011
Kgdavid:

your still missing the point. your comments do not tally, you say the thread is full of chauvinists and that u were refreshed to see posters who dont believe that they can do what they like just coz they got a manliness yea? in other words the chauvinists on this thread are those who believe they can beat up a woman coz they got a manliness yea? the comments you quoted as proof of chauvinismm do not actually reinforce this view, they are slightly off topic in fact and do not represent the general trend of the thread. according to your first comment below

then you go on to expantiate

so the unbiased point of view is that having a manliness doesnt give you the right to do as you please according to you. what your essentially saying is that there are are two types of male posters in this thread, the unbiased who dont believe in the power of the manliness and the chauvinists who do, which is pretty much just the typical feminist way of seeing what you want to see

You're an i.diot. You've completely twisted and added things that I never said. The "biased" point of view is that women are illogical, unintelligent, unable to reason well, and inferior to men etc. as so many chauvinists have said over and over in this thread. Your reading comprehension needs some work my friend.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 13, 2011

You're an i.diot

How typical. When they're out-reasoned and at their wit's end they resort to direct insults to deflect attention from their cerebral inadequacies. Very typical.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by BloodShed1: 5:05pm On May 13, 2011
pro01:

How typical. When they're out-reasoned and at their wit's end they resort to direct insults to deflect attention from their cerebral inadequacies. Very typical.

grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Jackieugo(f): 5:06pm On May 13, 2011
pro01:

I call them like I see them. What else would you call someone who fails at reading and twists around someone's thoughts to try and prove a point? lol@outreasoned. I don't think so. Anyways, continue the female bashing to nurture your fragile male egos  lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 13, 2011
[size=28pt]Both men and women need to keep their GOTDANG hands to themselves! PERIOD~[/size]

If it gets to the point where u feel u want to strike a blow, get out of the relationship!

NO!! it is not right for a woman to hit a man however FELLAS, you know your strengths!! Unless this chick is bigger in body than you and a professional ju-jitsu, kick boxer or w/e fighter or maybe just heavy handed perhaps even armed with the intent to KILL or cause serious bodily harm, pin her azz down, curse her out and leave her. DON'T BEAT HER!

With that also having been said, LADIES I KNOW THESE MEN PISS US OFF with their insensitivities to how we feel and their chauvinistic ways but don't go swinging just because you BELIEVE your blows won't hurt him. Yes some men laugh when [their] women are enraged and hit them but bottom line there is a thin line between finding it funny and getting soo annoyed that he may haul off and knock your hot azz into a sleep you may not wake up from. So why risk a hospital visit? [size=18pt]keep your hands to yourself![/size]
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 13, 2011
^^ Thank you. That's the longest "women don't be idiots too" speech from a woman that I've seen in the whole thread.
And that is all I was waiting to see.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin it's true tho. what sense does it make to agitate the guy and then cry "bloody murder" when he knocks yur azz out?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin  grin  grin  grin it's true tho. what sense does it make to agitate the guy and then cry "bloody murder" when he knocks yur azz out? 

This is all that there is to be said. Case closed.

p.s. I never knew a day would come when I'd quote this strange Jamo woman, lol.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by joeruano: 1:36pm On May 14, 2011
What's all dis fuss about not  hitting women for? When a man avoids hittin a woman till he loses his temper and hits a woman he is a monster, but wen d silly and foolhardy woman runs her mouth, insultin a much stronger and OLDER male, showing all d disrepect in dis world pple act like they don't see. Wen has it become right for women 2 disrespect men? U talk about men having undue adv. by hittin.Most men dat hit r not as foulmouthed as d females so they feel cheated during  a verbal attack , meaning  d female exce rcises undue adv., so 2 even up d score ,they hit.Talk about using what u hav 2 get what u want. Now, why do pple fail to realise dis undue verbal adv excercised by females (and try 2 curb it ) but always notice & frown @ d undue physical adv excercised by males? What's bad for d gander is bad 4 d goose. My advice is dont push stronger males 2 d wall if u hate taking a hit, nuff said.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 14, 2011
joeruano:

What's all dis fuss about not  hitting women for? When a man avoids hittin a woman till he loses his temper and hits a woman he is a monster, but wen d silly and foolhardy woman runs her mouth, insultin a much stronger and OLDER male, showing all d disrepect in dis world pple act like they don't see. Wen has it become right for women 2 disrespect men? U talk about men having undue adv. by hittin.Most men dat hit r not as foulmouthed as d females so they feel cheated during  a verbal attack , meaning  d female exce rcises undue adv., so 2 even up d score ,they hit.Talk about using what u hav 2 get what u want. Now, why do pple fail to realise dis undue verbal adv excercised by females (and try 2 curb it ) but always notice & frown @ d undue physical adv excercised by males? What's bad for d gander is bad 4 d goose. My advice is dont push stronger males 2 d wall if u hate taking a hit, nuff said.
GBAM, U TALK AM FINISH, BUT STILL NOW, DONT HIT A WOMAN LOL, BIKO
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Kgdavid(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2011
lol jackieugo, u dont even realize how u shot yourself in the foot do you? yu say guys are chauvinists for calling women illogical but wen ur callin me an idiot thats just you "callin em as you see em", lol come on smiley, sums up the whole debate really
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by ShyOne(f): 5:56pm On May 14, 2011
Kgdavid:

in truth my opinion expressed on this thread is more of a theoretical analysis but in practice i have never been in a situation where i would have cause to answer the question of whether or not to hit a woman so i really dont know what i would do if say i was slapped by one but i dont think i really fancy the prospect of it(hitting a lady), i would find find it a bit shameful and probably not as satisfying as vengeance should feel, just the same way u would find it a bit shameful to exert yourself playing football against a 5 year old, the ladies i know dont deserve that kinda treatment and if i find that at some point they do deserve that kinda treatment then i guess that would mean they dont deserve my company anymore.

thank you
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 10:46pm On May 14, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=28pt]Both men and women need to keep their GOTDANG hands to themselves! PERIOD~[/size]

If it gets to the point where u feel u want to strike a blow, get out of the relationship!

NO!! it is not right for a woman to hit a man however FELLAS, you know your strengths!! Unless this chick is bigger in body than you and a professional ju-jitsu, kick boxer or w/e fighter or maybe just heavy handed perhaps even armed with the intent to KILL or cause serious bodily harm, pin her azz down, curse her out and leave her. DON'T BEAT HER!

With that also having been said, LADIES I KNOW THESE MEN PISS US OFF with their insensitivities to how we feel and their chauvinistic ways but don't go swinging just because you BELIEVE your blows won't hurt him. Yes some men laugh when [their] women are enraged and hit them but bottom line there is a thin line between finding it funny and getting soo annoyed that he may haul off and knock your hot azz into a sleep you may not wake up from. So why risk a hospital visit? [size=18pt]keep your hands to yourself![/size]

Mz. Darkskin!  How many time have I called you?  I been saying that for a week now and they are still making excuses why it is okay to hit each other.  SMH. 

People keep their hands to themselves then they do not have to worry about anything else and if somebody say something you do not like then say something back to them but do not engage in physical altercation because you can't take the verbal  heat. 

Never underestimate someone just because they looks like they can fight or can't fight.  You will be surprised and looks can be very deceiving.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz. Darkskin!  How many time have I called you?  I been saying that for a week now and they are still making excuses why it is okay to hit each other.  SMH. 

People keep their hands to themselves then they do not have to worry about anything else and if somebody say something you do not like then say something back to them but do not engage in physical altercation because you can't take the verbal  heat. 

Never underestimate someone just because they looks like they can fight or can't fight.  You will be surprised and looks can be very deceiving.

LMAO. Sometimes giving advice on here is like talking to a deaf person. No use. undecided
as for the bolded part yes mam! That is soooo true.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2011
I really do not condone hitting on either part but there are some women that are so fucki[b]n[/b]g rude and arrogant it is unbelievable especially to their husbands. There is no respect, some women just need a good beating.

As a man if you cannot do it just pay a few macho women to beat the s[b]h[/b]it out of the woman.

For a man who is rude and arrogant, if you can beat him do it but if you can't just hire men to teach him a lesson.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by lastpage: 12:28am On May 15, 2011
^^^^^Huuh?

Okay, enough of this "slap-that-silly-woman" thread!
This should be the LASTPAGE!
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 12:37am On May 15, 2011
^^Read. smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 12:45am On May 15, 2011
Last page is hilarious

using his handle as a direct warning!

kandiikane:

I really do not condone hitting on either part [size=28pt]but there are some women that are so fucki[b]n[/b]g rude and arrogant it is unbelievable especially to their husbands. There is no respect, some women just need a good beating.[/size]

As a man if you cannot do it just pay a few macho women to beat the s[b]h[/b]it out of the woman.

For a man who is rude and arrogant, if you can beat him do it but if you can't just hire men to teach him a lesson.

Blessed are you amongst women!
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 15, 2011
joeruano:

I hate politically correct views; reeks of hypocrisy. . .worse still on an anonymous forum like this where one is free to be himself or herself. That's why folks who come on here trying to look all teflon-ish are truly pathetic. It's easy to say something just to look good; but when push comes to shove in REAL LIFE CONTEXTS, you'd see the same folks doing the exact opposite of what they said earlier. i've seen such happen too too many times with boys and girls, men and women, pastors and Imams. They say one thing (even vow) and then do the opposite later. . .and then find rationalizations for their volte-face. Total joke.

Anyways @ Joeruano,  Thanks, you've said it all, and I agree with your opinions. In real life, actions have consequences (whether ypu're male or female), and a biatch who INTENTIONALLY aggravates a stronger male (with her mouth or hands) deserves any retaliation the aggravated male deems fit. It should be the aggravated person's decision to make: whether he would hit, cuss, curse, laugh off or simply walk away. Any form of reaction he chooses is his choice. . .and not anchored on any stu,pid sense of impunity/immunity on the part of the female aggravator. Simple. Even the Bible says "harsh words bring wrath, but soft words tame the hearts of (even) beasts".
i've never been forked up in my life (in spite of the fact that I've been in many dangerous situations) because I use my discretion at all times. I would never aggravate a stronger person/group to the extent of daring them to do their worst (no matter how 'right' I am}; empires have collapsed and  entire generations have been wiped out due to such indiscretions. I'd simply charm the fury out of them and be on my way. Discretion floors valour each and every time. Women should use more of their discretion (assuming they have some).

kandiikane:

I really do not condone hitting on either part but there are some women that are so fucki[b]n[/b]g rude and arrogant it is unbelievable especially to their husbands. There is no respect, some women just need a good beating.

Lol. Sup Kandi, How've ya been. . .I'm not surprised by your views; fiery, feisty chick.
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 12:54am On May 15, 2011
wink
I am good, how about you?

I can never hit a man especially my bf/husband unless maybe if he cheats on me(but I do not think it will go to that extent). I have fought boys before but then I was "one of the guys." smiley
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 1:01am On May 15, 2011
kandiikane:

wink
I am good, how about you?

I can never hit a man especially my bf/husband unless maybe if he cheats on me(but I do not think it will go to that extent). [b]I have fought boys before [/b]but then I was "one of the guys." smiley
shocked shocked

yaay kpaa, water don pass bridge this one na real child soldier shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by Nobody: 1:04am On May 15, 2011
I wish a dude would lay his hands on this crazy Jamo.
Not even females would try that. I would show them why we and machetes go hand in hand. AOH!
Awah di Bleep do unu?! mschew!
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 1:06am On May 15, 2011
190:

shocked shocked

yaay kpaa, water don pass bridge this one na real child soldier shocked shocked

Lol, I grew up in the jungle bruvv!! cool cool cool
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 1:16am On May 15, 2011
phew

female soldiers are now on the prowl here on nairaland,

well Jungle or not, I wont hesitate to lay my superiority on my woman esp when she wants to take me/relationship for a ride

I hate weakness in men undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 1:20am On May 15, 2011
What do you mean superiority?
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by 190: 1:42am On May 15, 2011
kandiikane:

What do you mean superiority?
superiority comes in different forms

It could be a couple of slaps, it could be Bedmatically it could be anything else

Im a strict disciplinarian in bedmatics, i no dey waste time for there at all,

misbehave and u wud be made to atone for your deeds in bed

[s]maybe u shud come 2 my side tomorrow so i can discipline  you[/s]
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by kandiikane(m): 1:49am On May 15, 2011
I know what what superiority means and the different forms I just needed yours.

190:

superiority comes in different forms

It could be a couple of slaps, it could be Bedmatically it could be anything else

Im a strict disciplinarian in bedmatics, i no dey waste time for there at all,

misbehave and u wud be made to atone for your deeds in bed

[s]maybe u shud come 2 my side tomorrow so i can discipline  you[/s]

I see how you will disciple your woman.

What do you take me for? angry
Re: What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? by LordReed(m): 1:52am On May 15, 2011
KANDI!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun / Magun(thunderbolt) / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.