Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride (65502 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Lovely pre-wedding photos of a D.O.T and his Korean bride / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by sque007: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
dis nigah don hit jackpot

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Bright2(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congrats from one of the dots

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Peaceagain: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Before i say congrats, which of the Korea? North or South? If na south, your own don better. If na north, accept my sympathy. Kim Jun Un is waiting for you. Anyways, congrats!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Person2person(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Cogratulation!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by tepes: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
sunshineV:
So nigerian girls are useless?
All Nigerian Girls Are Useless angry

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by J2381: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
She's getting the D! grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by topboss: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ishilove:
The hustle is real grin

TO THINK, IF THIS BOY WAS IN NIGERIA.

THE ALMAJIRI AND TERRORIST IN ARMY UNIFORM WOULD HAVE WASTED HIS LIFE.

NIGERIA MUST DISINTEGRATE.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by foreshore(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
GuyWise101:
Love In The Air: Check Out Pre-wedding Pics Of Igbo Groom And his Korean Bride

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A dot national is representing well cheesy cheesy

Dig well and you will discover that money is involved. Igbo's don't do unusual thing except money is involved.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by izzou(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ishilove:
The hustle is real grin

This one doesn't look like hustle oh.

E be like say na true love grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Auxtan(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bar1941:
Cool.

I never chop Asian meat but I know say one day one day I go chop one. I don chop African and American meats but never chop from the rest of the continents, I wish to taste from every continents.
Lmao.. dem get different taste?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by sylve11: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Funmifunmero4:
There offspring will definitely look like Naomi Osaka

The igbos are originally from asia but they refutes this claim on the steady.

Take a look at their eyes and body shape, you will understand.

@ op, congratulations. cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by lilvicky68(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
ukaface:
of all things that is your problem, na her chest? The guy complain give you? ABI him say make you no marry person wey carry for chest
I just dey state the obvious
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Burgerlomo: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations! May God bless their union, Amen.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Why is he wearing a collar?
Adam and Evil.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Life this me sef dey find oyinbo man grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by lilvicky68(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Mumu man! Life is more than big breast and puzzy
Your opinion na
tepes:

All Nigerian Girls Are Useless angry

A bitter truth.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by lilvicky68(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

No congratulations... nothing else to say other than to focus on the size of the lady's chest; chest wey no be you go dey play with am self.

Egbon... I hail oo!!
I know say others go congratulate am.. I just wan state the obvious..
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by fattprince(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
pansophist:
Blasians loading. They are even far more beautiful than black and white mix race kids. Beautiful couples.

I for like marry one, but when I consider the back side, I give up on such ambition and stick with black women cool

What are the backside sir? Because I'm thinking of having an Asian girlfriend too.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by frog12: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
another MAD IGBO man . somethings do not MIX !!!

soon you go see their CHILD wey go dey SUFFER and with FRY-PAN head !!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by milann: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
My kind of gurrlll. I detest big brezz or Big nyansh.
you are missing

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by milann: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
PrincessGlow:
Congrats my nyash. Leave all we Igbo girls go marry Korean. How many Korean don marry Igbo girl?
All u abroad people better come home to marry
you are just jealous

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by milann: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jman06:
Congrats to the couple.

Guys like me still prefer our black sisters because they're sexier.
I like them randy

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Munzy14(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
wink
Igbo Amaka!

Anywhere is a home.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by lilvicky68(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
fattprince:

What are the backside sir? Because I'm thinking of having an Asian girlfriend too.
Backside is yansh na..
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by milann: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
PacAmaru:
Team black woman or nafin
team big yash or nothing
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Regex: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
pansophist:

Who no like better thing ?

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Hassanmaye(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
May God bless their union.

Na Arewa girl I dey find.

Thank your head you modified your comment sharperly. Some people for take you shine on this thread grin grin

Lol,,, I was only concerned about the skinny part coz I don't see that lady as skinny one.

@bolded,,, I've gat no interest in that since I realized that booty is rare amongst my specs (Arewa girls), so there's no need daydreaming about that cheesy
Me that want to marry igbo, if not of the way they are bow bombing the country

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by frog12: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
they are very NATIONALISTIC

nsik:
Korean men won't like dis
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by silifat11(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bros should chop this one small small ooo.. The chest..sorry the breast shaa ...
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by tepes: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
quentin06:

A bitter truth.
Many will learn it the hard way

This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son