Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride (65509 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Lovely pre-wedding photos of a D.O.T and his Korean bride / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by achemajulius(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations nna,you are doing well
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by beautyhd: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Cute kids loading

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Regex: 11:46am On Jun 23, 2021
pansophist:
Beautiful

Na this one deh sweet you pass. I for like marry whitey ah swear... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Styluss: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Her chest flat she no need to tie anything there self..
werey grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by sunshineV(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2021
So nigerian girls are useless?

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by TBD(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Green card is loading, l rest my case.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Bar1941(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by smokeyupu(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

NIPPLES GO NEED TO HIDE... NA THE FOCAL POINT BE DAT!!!

THE BACK GO FLAT PASS THE FRONT BUT THE BOBO GO MANAGE AM!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by pansophist(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Regex:

Na this one deh sweet you pass. I for like marry whitey ah swear... grin grin

Who no like better thing ?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Ishilove: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2021
The hustle is real grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Well well well

Look what we have here

That's guywise there
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Bahun(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2021
wow just jealous of this dot nationals oooo I don't know why my plane land for them dis abokis place
Anyway will soon move out of the state and settle in a better south state
GuyWise101:
Love In The Air: Check Out Pre-wedding Pics Of Igbo Groom And his Korean Bride

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A dot national is representing well cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Chirowman(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations to them , beautiful couple . Igbo has been representing well ,soon this one will start speaking igbo .

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by SocialJustice: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Enjoy your life
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by manehtech: 11:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Gistcabal.com for sale

Call 09010474922 to make me an offer.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Bighead95(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Anyway to move out of this zoo is allowed ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Reminds me of my huzzle

You sure say nor be wechat....chukwudi for see this girl so

No, kakao talk grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by dederocs(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
May God bless their union.

Na Arewa girl I dey find.

Thank your head you modified your comment sharperly. Some people for take you shine on this thread grin grin
Not all talks are beef talk, Nigerians are too sensitive, we have preferances. I like women with booty more...
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Skillsnigeria: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2021
That's good and nice
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by engrelvis(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Naybahood:
The Dot keeps doing we niggas proud .
so to marry a white girl is an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by MaddySav: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Puta Madre
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by HEAVEN4444: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2021
some negros just gotta do thangs the hard way. when kim jong un come callin now he will say his village pipo are activated cheesy
all these beautiful black women in nigeria na korean this one go carry ? well sha it is his destiny. you cant run from your destiny
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by SouthSouth1914: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

Mumu man! Life is more than big breast and puzzy

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Empiree: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Funmifunmero4:
There offspring will definitely look like Naomi Osaka
mix race people always look funny. They confuse you lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by RPG2020(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2021
She is really happy with her husband to be congratulations to them the lord is your strength

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by FBIBOT(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations.. ... See as she clean... Noodles, spaghetti, seafood, chicken peppersoup, white rice and porridge things for our brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Bahamas95(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Nice one, the bride got sexy legs. cool

Congrats to our brother.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Kimjongun: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2021
They fit each other die
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2021
I knew it can only be an Igbo man. Igbo kwenu cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by mechanics(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2021
He like better thing o.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Coded081(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=lilvicky68 post=103007861]Her chest flat she no need to tie anything there self.

Make bad mouth no kee u 1 say���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.