Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride (65508 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Lovely pre-wedding photos of a D.O.T and his Korean bride / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
D guy don avoid Nigerian girlz
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Hassanmaye(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good please locate my own beautiful wife from the Korea me too I want green card, this guy so lucky wlh
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by lilvicky68(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Good please locate my own beautiful wife from the Korea me too I want green card, this guy so lucky wlh
Girl wey go flat like the green card..

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Elock1: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Her chest flat she no need to tie anything there self..
Kai.. Guy why
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Mossadd: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....Nice one niggar....
Reminds me of my huzzle....wechat/courier/alipay

You sure say nor be wechat....chukwudi for see this girl so

Congratulations to my niggar...we are the real niggarz of Africa bro abeg show me the way, I want to be a real niggarrr like you
Most baby girls want to stick with hard, tough and real niggarz....
When a woman is aware that you are tough and hard they will stick to your ass like glue
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Sirdan247(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
You don marry the one wey dey your street finish?
PrincessGlow:
Congrats my nyash. Leave all we Igbo girls go marry Korean. How many Korean don marry Igbo girl?
All u abroad people better come home to marry
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by oluwaahmed: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Goddyss:
The guy must have reset the girl's brain with his cucumber

Nothing sweet them pass BBC grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by tollyak47(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Omo, I love this
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by wink2015(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is she from North Korea or South Korea ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
milann:
you are missing

Perhaps.
They turned me off easily. I've had them few times though but, my space is too thin for them to fit in.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Naybahood:
The Dot keeps doing we niggas proud .
whats so important about the korean girl pls stop thinking that black people are mere version of human beings just because he married a korean cinky u think its an achievement
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by gnewz001(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
God when my own Japan bride go come..
Congrat ooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by NotFarFrom: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Her chest flat she no need to tie anything there self.. nothing dey to cover..
You be (MU)² MUMU
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Regie2bless: 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
GuyWise101:
Love In The Air: Check Out Pre-wedding Pics Of Igbo Groom And his Korean Bride

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A dot national is representing well cheesy cheesy
as u marry am, u don turn Korea citizen be dat. So bubu have no control over ur destiny again
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nomiyesupersaint: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congrats,but how would their children's name sound? Obinna Kim Yun Liu?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by ProfAmaben(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
GuyWise101:
Love In The Air: Check Out Pre-wedding Pics Of Igbo Groom And his Korean Bride

A dot national is representing well cheesy cheesy
Chai, nna chop Life dey go, ifukwa laps?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Ecstacys(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
o boy no sucking for u o
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by MediMedi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Am not impress
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Sford(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
GuyWise101:
More pics.
omo mehn. congrats correct man
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Chinny024(f): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Her chest flat she no need to tie anything there self.. nothing dey to cover..
The size of breast does not contribute anything to its mammary function. In case,you don't know, not even to the amount of milk it produces.

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Sford(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sirdan247:
grin grin grin You don marry the one wey dey your street finish?
hahaha
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Odukadominic(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Maybe they look good together
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by PrincessGlow: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sirdan247:

Make una keep it up. We go see who go marry your daughters and sisters
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by PrincessGlow: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
[
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by PrincessGlow: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
milann:
you are just jealous

Sford:
hahaha

Sirdan247:

Make una keep it up. We go see who go marry your daughters and sisters
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by jevic(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Me that want to marry igbo, if not of the way they are bow bombing the country

Na you talk am o
My hand no dey o grin grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by lilvicky68(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chinny024:

The size of breast does not contribute anything to its mammary function. In case,you don't know, not even to the amount of milk it produces.
Ok..flat chest spotted
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lovely.....

I want to see more of our ladies getting married to Outsiders ooo.. Asians Latinos etc..

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
DWJOBScom:
I love cross cultural marriages

It's an amazing discovery

Are u one??

This Togolese 'sugar Baby' Gets £2.5k Monthly To Keep 60-yr-old Doctor Company / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son