Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride (65308 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Lovely pre-wedding photos of a D.O.T and his Korean bride / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Huntsmann: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
Her chest flat she no need to tie anything there self.. nothing dey to cover..
Mumu.. E-diot
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
PrincessGlow:
Congrats my nyash. Leave all we Igbo girls go marry Korean. How many Korean don marry Igbo girl?
All u abroad people better come home to marry

They marry oooo...
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Queenserah26(f): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by pepetua(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Very very beautiful for truth sake , just that the man chest looks as if he pounds pounded yam as a profession.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by joshuaidibia(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Funmifunmero4:
There offspring will definitely look like Naomi Osaka

Calm down na grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by wumi2017(f): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Aawwn .. Congratulations� God when
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Vivian16: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
The size does not matter as long as milk comes out to breastfeed her child.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by PrincessGlow: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

They marry oooo...

Any examples
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Jdbrasco2: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
The high rate at which African men are marrying Asian ladies now is worrisome. Asian women are still cultured, humble and show respect to their men. While Nija girls are following their African American sisters (where 75% of them will only get married to US govt) to detest men. E go bad o if their sisterhood of men are shit no stop.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Jdbrasco2: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Make una keep it up. We go see who go marry your daughters and sisters
I understand how u are feeling but u ladies should stop being woke due to foreign influence. Show ur feminine side in a relationship and everything will be OK. An Igbo woman is still my first choice thou.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by olarent: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
The bride must be from south Korea ooooi as north Korea no get joy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by dragunov: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
GuyWise101:
Love In The Air: Check Out Pre-wedding Pics Of Igbo Groom And his Korean Bride

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A dot national is representing well cheesy cheesy

Sharp guyyyyy!!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Masterclass32: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Çōñgråts, bro.

HML.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by PrincessGlow: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
I understand how u are feeling but u ladies should stop being woke due to foreign influence. Show ur feminine side in a relationship and everything will be OK. An Igbo woman is still my first choice thou.

It is for your own good. Abraham was not a fool to insist his son come home to find a wife

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by BareFacedLies(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

I'm sure her ass is also flat! grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by PrincessGlow: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
The high rate at which African men are marrying Asian ladies now is worrisome. Asian women are still cultured, humble and show respect to their men. While Nija girls are following their African American sisters (where 75% of them will only get married to US govt) to detest men. E go bad o if their sisterhood of men are shit no stop.

Not really. They are prejudiced against blacks and warned not to marry blacks. What you see them marrying are mostly rejects of some sort. And their kids will never be accepted. And the divorce rates are very high. See below.

1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by imagrg(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Acting a bini play
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Saverin: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
GuyWise101:

Odogwu na acho akwukwo ndu (papers) grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by sergi99(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Project Naomi Osaka loadingggggg
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by laiperi: 1:15am On Jun 24, 2021
De suffer head wey dey for Naija don turn brains upsidedown.

Do you know of any ethnic group that celebrate getting married to Black as much as Africans?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by friendl: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2021
Lovely couple ,.... congratulations ,
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by alexola20(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2021
I love Asian people especially their women.Only that their child will bear Kim Yeong Chun and nothing cam change that unless you are really rich.
I have many friends that married to and have kids with Chinese ladies amd Koreans too.
All in all,they are really lovely people.

May God continue to bless Shanghai and China.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by KingDash: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2021
GuyWise101:

lucky muhfucker... you don escape this naija babes.. she get sister even if na imbecille I no care.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Mrscarter(f): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Killermamba:
Their sons name, chukwuemeka Kim jong

grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 02, 2021
Marry an nl male undecided, I know say common sense no allow the woman check the man's comments to know the doom that I'd about to befall her. Las las feminists and activists are wasting their time, allow foolish people to die and suffer because people like this mumu woman see doom and no be say na one day thing oh Na till eternity. I don't pity her.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 02, 2021
alexola20:
I love Asian people especially their women.Only that their child will bear Kim Yeong Chun and nothing cam change that unless you are really rich.
I have many friends that married to and have kids with Chinese ladies amd Koreans too.
All in all,they are really lovely people.

May God continue to bless Shanghai and China.
The Chinese are racist mofos.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 02, 2021
PrincessGlow:
Congrats my nyash. Leave all we Igbo girls go marry Korean. How many Korean don marry Igbo girl?
All u abroad people better come home to marry
And take all your useless troubles on their head. Rubbish.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by PrincessGlow: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:

And take all your useless troubles on their head. Rubbish.

You will see. They ALL end in divorce. Check and see
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2021
PrincessGlow:

You will see. They ALL end in divorce. Check and see
And yours ends in bondage. Mtcchheeew
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by PrincessGlow: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:

And yours ends in bondage. Mtcchheeew

They end up marrying their kin, and it lasts. Abraham was not a fool
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2021
PrincessGlow:

They end up marrying their kin, and it lasts. Abraham was not a fool
Rubbish. What lasts? Abraham is a useless fictional character in a fictional storybook, reality and fiction are different.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride by PrincessGlow: 8:10am On Jul 02, 2021
SegFault:

Rubbish. What lasts? Abraham is a useless fictional character in a fictional storybook, reality and fiction are different.

So why do Jews and Arabs take him as father. You know their history more than them!
The marriage lasts, the other one never does

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amanda And Kingsley's Gym Pre-wedding Photoshoot / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.