Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags (70331 Views)

There Are Too Many Red Pillers Offline / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by NickD(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue that has been on my mind for weeks now. My fiancé and I have been dating for over three years. I love him and he loves me too. We are physically attracted to each other. We’re both catholic but since I graduated, during my service year I gave my life to Christ, got saved and left the Catholic Church. So I’ve been a Pentecostal Christian since then. He on the other hand is still catholic. I subtly try to nudge him to consider getting saved, i.e acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and becoming born again but he is content with his laidback Christian life.

Earlier this year, he asked to meet my parents and I let him. My parents like him especially because my younger sis is married and they have been waiting for me too. They’re glad I’ve someone. However, after the introduction,I regret it. I’m now certain that he’s not the one. I think about my spiritual life and how lukewarm he is about the things of God, I think about kids and how we’ll raise the, with such differing views about God and I’m discouraged. I feel like I’m settling because he checks all the boxes on the checklist of physical attributes. Another mistake I made is, I didn’t pray about this decision and that worries me because anything that involves him,I just act with pausing to ask God, but I always ask God about other aspects of my life. So it’s like my associating with him is a minus for my spiritual life and that’s a huge cause for concern.

At this point, I want to tell my parents I am not convinced it’s him but I’m afraid of the disappointment this will cause. *sigh* I’ll appreciate your thoughts, comments, criticisms...
I do not see any issue here, I'm a Catholic my wife was a member of Winners before we got married. We had a Catholic wedding and after marriage we occasionally go to her church. We pray together and believe in God. Stop looking for problems where there are none.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by NickD(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
I do not see any issue here, I'm a Catholic my wife was a member of Winners before we got married. We had a Catholic wedding and after marriage we occasionally go to her church. We pray together and believe in God. Stop looking for problems where there are none.
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue that has been on my mind for weeks now. My fiancé and I have been dating for over three years. I love him and he loves me too. We are physically attracted to each other. We’re both catholic but since I graduated, during my service year I gave my life to Christ, got saved and left the Catholic Church. So I’ve been a Pentecostal Christian since then. He on the other hand is still catholic. I subtly try to nudge him to consider getting saved, i.e acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and becoming born again but he is content with his laidback Christian life.

Earlier this year, he asked to meet my parents and I let him. My parents like him especially because my younger sis is married and they have been waiting for me too. They’re glad I’ve someone. However, after the introduction,I regret it. I’m now certain that he’s not the one. I think about my spiritual life and how lukewarm he is about the things of God, I think about kids and how we’ll raise the, with such differing views about God and I’m discouraged. I feel like I’m settling because he checks all the boxes on the checklist of physical attributes. Another mistake I made is, I didn’t pray about this decision and that worries me because anything that involves him,I just act with pausing to ask God, but I always ask God about other aspects of my life. So it’s like my associating with him is a minus for my spiritual life and that’s a huge cause for concern.

At this point, I want to tell my parents I am not convinced it’s him but I’m afraid of the disappointment this will cause. *sigh* I’ll appreciate your thoughts, comments, criticisms...
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by GiantParrot(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
bolacode:

U said a lot of beautiful things here, however, I want to make u understand that honouring people who lived examplary lives should only end by using them as examples when addressing believers, and should not expend to moulding their images, kneeling before those, and asking them to **pray for you** as being done by the Catholics.

The images are not only being used to call to mind anything.. Catholics actually kneel before them and ask whoever the image represents to pray for them.

Its is idolatry to bow in front of images and pray to them (to pray for u).

U seem to av learnt so much in defence of Catholicism, bro. Bowing dow before and praying to images is not a Christian practice. It is one of the strange cultures of the idolatrous Romans. There are many celebrations among the Romans also that have not place in the Scriptures, being practiced by Catholics.

Madam, you have no authority to place limits on what the relationship between earthly Christians and the the Saints should be like.

You have no authority to re-define what is idolatry and what it isn't.

By the way, what do you understand as the scope of Christian practice?
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Chanchit: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
[quote author=Karlzy01 post=103042110][/quote]

The main problem of this country is religion. I've lived in church vicarage house for years where many clergies are posted to the church and transfered. I found out ordinary people are better. When you live with your pastors, you will know it's not just the way they make it seem.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Peterosky(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

.The level and rate at which religious extremist have made some people mad is mind blogging. You will realise at a very late time that all you just typed here is total rubbish when you let go of your would be husband and in the future finding none. Stop this foolishness and get married.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Kemers13: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Are u not sure its because of sum1 new u have met?
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by BRATISLAVA: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
NoToPile:

Look immediately she mentioned catholic and pentecostal, I knew it was going to go like this.

Its even like over 70% of those that commented on this thread equate going to church with being born again.

Finally anyone has to right to use whatever criteria to screen a prospective spouse, same way some people will never marry a deeper life or chosen sister is the same way some are weary of marrying catholics, same way peeps castigate chosen people because of their apron and MFM for their prayers .it is what it is .

I thought I was the only person who noticed it.

27 pages and counting from people who aren't objective.

Once she mentioned he was Catholic, it was obvious they wouldn't stick to the facts but instead turn it into an anti Pentecostal thread.

We have people who have concluded she wants her pastor to choose a husband for her, just because she doesn't want to marry a lukewarm Christian, whether Catholic or not. So many people mistake being born again for other things.

Anyone can screen who they will marry by whatever criteria they please. Whether they get married young or late, it's not enough reason to settle for what one can't tolerate. If she knows they will have issues on it, then it means she knows the man better than we do. There is more she has not said about his religious stance, which is giving her doubts.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by bolacode: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
GiantParrot:

Madam, you have no authority to place limits on what the relationship between earthly Christians and the the Saints should be like.

You have no authority to re-define what is idolatry and what it isn't.

By the way, what do you understand as the scope of Christian practice?

grin grin Mr Catholic we know the how the Romans stealthily fine-tuned their idolatrous way of life into whatever religion they practise today, ad we won't buy deceit!

There should be no relationship between the living and the dead! Christians don't practice Necromancy!

Bowing down before images and praying to them to pray for u is pure idolatory! That's not how u honor saints!

Going about with photographs of Mary or any other person tuck into some necklace as a meand of protection is not only idolatrous, but also a waste of time.

We have only been given one name - the name of Jesus. It is enough for us!
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by wirinet(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I thought I was the only person who noticed it.

27 pages and counting from people who aren't objective.

Once she mentioned he was Catholic, it was obvious they wouldn't stick to the facts but instead turn it into an anti Pentecostal thread.

We have people who have concluded she wants her pastor to choose a husband for her, just because she doesn't want to marry a lukewarm Christian, whether Catholic or not. So many people mistake being born again for other things.

Anyone can screen who they will marry by whatever criteria they please. Whether they get married young or late, it's not enough reason to settle for what one can't tolerate. If she knows they will have issues on it, then it means she knows the man better than we do. There is more she has not said about his religious stance, which is giving her doubts.

She does not want to marry a lukewarm Christian but she has been enjoying the benefits of a lukewarm christian for 3 years including knacking.

No one can dictate whoever she wants to marry for her, but she should not insult Catholics to justify her reasons.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by hansomb: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
zed7:
If your only complaint is that he isn't a fanatic then you have no problem.
A well behaved moralist is better off than a religious fanatic without morals.
Agreed
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by GiantParrot(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
bolacode:

grin grin Mr Catholic we know the how the Romans stealthily fine-tuned their idolatrous way of life into whatever religion they practise today, ad we won't buy deceit!

There should be no relationship between the living and the dead! Christians don't practice Necromancy!

Bowing down before images and praying to them to pray for u is pure idolatory! That's not how u honor saints!

Going about with photographs of Mary or any other person tuck into some necklace as a meand of protection is not only idolatrous, but also a waste of time.

We have only been given one name - the name of Jesus. It is enough for us!

I wonder what faith you confess if you say those who have received the gift of eternal life through Christ are dead. The same people who the Bible says we have come to in Hebrews 12, and same people in Revelations 5 worshipping God. Some of these saints appeared to people in Jerusalem during Christ's ressurrection (Matthew 27:52-53). In your head, the people these saints appeared to and communicated with were practicing necromancy. Perhaps you use a different Bible from the Christian Bible.

You were born less than 100 years ago, but you place yourself in a higher place than God by defining limits God did not define. That is an expression of the highest from of arrogance.

God Himself decided that He was going to save people from snakes in the desert through the snake on the pole. God decided that this is not idolatry. But by the standards created in your arrogance, it would be idolatry. Because you are superior to God.

The Israelites had the practice of using the Urim and the Thurimm to consult the ark of the covenant before war and God responded to them. God did not define that as idolatry. But by the standards created in your arrogance, it is idolatry. Because in your little mind, you are superior to God.

Well, my position is that rather than people engage in things beyond their understanding and make condemnations in their ignorance. They better spend their time building themselves in the love of God and living their lives to reflect that love. Good day to you.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Heavance(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Why do I think you are creating a problem with this Pentecostal thing?
I am not a Catholic, I was born an Anglican attend a Pentecostal church as well, but doesn't mean i will be looking for who to convert into an Anglican or Pentecostal.
When people manipulate you to do what they are into, it is the first problem. We understand the kids part and upbringing, but is the upbringing about teaching them a doctrine, religion or love? My own religion is Love, i really don't care your doctrine or religion, because God is Love, so what has doctrine got to do with God?
Sincerely, the first summary I could deduce from your first paragraph is, you believe Catholics are not Christians. Seriously, which Pentecostal pastor did this brainwash on you? You really need to sit yourself down.
Consider other red-flags, but you see this doctrine you are bringing in, i believe you want to create a problem for yourself.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by rosalieene(f): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Karlzy01:

I was there for a good number of years and all i did was recite the rosary and pray to this saint never really got a through knowledge of what Christianity was about,just go to church on Sunday and life continues,no revelation of the word of God nor relationship with God.
If I was never a Catholic then you could say I don't know what I'm saying but I've been there it's just religion nothing else.
That's you, because you decided not to know God.
I am a catholic, I have a strong relationship with God and he has always been my backbone.
I pray in tongues. I read my bible. I listen to the gospel in church.
I dont think you pray more than me.
In essence, been a sunday church goer is independent of the kind of church you attend.
I have Pentecostal friends who are only church goers. Some even go to church once in a while.
My point is, accepting Christ is not the fault of a Church but the individual.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by cinche(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
This your talk sweet me die ....lol.
She started on a wrong footing ,it obvious it is been "catholic" that is an issue ,she must have tried to convince him thinking "love"they share for each other will melt him .....
.i detest peoole that condemns other religion .
One of the beat thing that can happen to a true chriatianbis being a versatile catholic .....i bet she was a bench warmer albeit sunday church goer.

linearity:
Why are you trying to make the same mistake twice over a single guy?

First you regret and blame yourself for not first asking God before you told him...I do.

Now, instead of going back to ask God, how to undo...the I do, you are here asking Nairaland.

Are testing us to see if what we will tell you will line up with what God have told you, or you are using us as the last Bus stop before going to God or you don’t like what God have told you and you are here trying to second guess him?
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by cardiologist(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

He is not good for you, let him go. Don't torture someone because of your change, there is someone else for you.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by MMMG14: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
U see y I said u were a back bencher in the Catholic Church? Catholic Charismatic u no join, u come here de Yann okpata. Abeg tell ur fiancee to watch EWTN n LUMEN CHRISTI stations on DSTV to help broaden his faith.
U were the 1 actually practicing religion Kos u r very far from the basic truth of Christ.
If Malachi 3:10 is the basis n total understanding of tithe, myDear u need help. Read Deu 14:22-29 for more exposure.
My dear, as someone once said.....u can marry ur pastor if it suits uu afterall being a Catholic or a Redeemer or a Winners member isn't a sure jackpot to Heaven.
Las Las....may you find happiness in ur home jaweee.

Karlzy01:
First of,the post is not idiotic.
Secondly,I was ones a Catholic so I can categorically tell you that the Catholic church practice religion whereas Christianity is a call to have a relationship with God and pattern your according to Godly values.
To the issue of paying tithes please go and study the book of Malachi because there's nothing dubious about paying tithes and first fruit.

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by alexvic12: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Exactly! I'm saying what I know. Societies? I've done a lot of them. Seriously.
However, I know that different people have different ways of approaching God. Attaining fulfillment is the key.

ifyjobs:
Please say what you know. who told you that there things you never get to learn in catholic...I am a catholic and have learned so much in recent times..try and join societies in the church to get deeper understandings of many things.

Thank you.

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by alexvic12: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Is that you on your dp? You look strikingly familiar! Anyway, no need for slaps man. Abeg I don't want you to break my jaw grin

johnlegend01:

Please where can we meet? I feel like gifting you 999 wonderful slaps
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by 1F30M4(f): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
When I read your first post(which is this one), I'm sorry but I couldn't help the laughter.. I can't explain why but it somewhat tickled me lol.. Not the hearty cheerful laughter though

After reading your second post, I most definitely understand you better.. If you hadn't come back with that second post, I probably won't be here doing this..

Going with this very first post, I see the "introduction" you meant was just like officially letting your parents know that he is the man in your life.. The title made it seem like it was the one he comes with a few members of his family to say he wants to seek your hand in marriage.. Yhh I totally get you when you talked about those ethics that should guide us in whatever actions & decisions we take or make; that is essentially what makes us who we are, irrespective of religion or denomination or whatever.. I acknowledge your apology as this doesn't really have much to do with his denomination, it is an individual thing.. Salvation is a personal race, the clergy only teach you about the ways of God, how to have a good communication with Him and how to grow spiritually.. It is left for us to understand & imbibe the teachings in our everyday living.. I'll resist the urge to digress further

Of a truth, nobody likes to be cheated on, nobody.. Shit happens and people just try to whitewash it for reasons best known to them.. I can tell you are very ambitious and it is a good thing trust me, you don't have to dim your light, why can't we have it all in marriage? I do not know why he is averse to you reaching for the stars, he probably has his reasons yh I do not know what it is, most definitely do not want to know cos I know those sorry excuses are not good enough.. Take NOI for example, did you see how her husband not only understood her, he stood by her through & through, they both made it work.. A movement all by herself but then a powerful force with her husband.. She's just one of many women who have become really successful careerwise & otherwise..

My parting shot is this- I know it's been 3yrs of getting to know each other, not 3wks and definitely not 3days, it won't be easy.. Also, there's that pressure yunno cos your younger sister is married, started a family & all that but tbvh if you really really really cannot deal with these(like it's a deal breaker for you & you just cannot can) then I see no reason why you would want to go the long way with him.. Sometimes our parents don't really understand, they may not esp if they love the fact that he's a Catholic, ofcourse many many people will not understand.. You see, marriage is indeed a lifetime affair and forever is too long to stay unhappy.. Everybody deserves to be happy.

3 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by walesho(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
You are the problem, you already condemned him because he is a Catholic, you made it look as if Catholics are demonic people. And the bible says "anyone that condemn another person because of religious practices or otherwise is already condemned"

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Ekeseges(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
The lady in question has a question mark.you were both catholics and you left being a pentecostal.so why do u judge him.You never tell us truth if u really wan marry.mtchewwwww
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by amokeme(f): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
MisterGrace:

What was the sin of man again?
Thats for her to decide not me. I'm not the one with the man. She is.

Something might be insignificant to you, and won't be the case for another person.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by geotosin: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
I could relate with your challenges.

So many people have commented very well, and interestingly.

However, I want you to remember that Spiritual maturity is a very tough journey to attain. If you've ever attained it, do not trade it off. Many cannot relate to the question you're asking - a carnal mind understand not spiritual things.

My candid words to you dear sister, is to pray more now, ask him to give you time.

To hear from God, you have to change your prayers.
Don't ask for who to marry in your prayers, God doesn't relate with that. Is like eaten your cake already, and still trying to have it. Instead, pray to God to establish you maritally. This is the only way to show your total dependent on God.

Hear me sister, I would suggest to you to act according to the level of your spiritual maturity. The spiritual journey is a personal journey, so it makes no sense to the person even sleeping besides you.

Many people abuses their pastor for the same reason they're guilty of. Everyone who have attained spiritual maturity, never think religiously, and thus, they don't criticize others. The reason for that is simple - they discovered that spiritual things only makes sense to individual who have one way or the other discovered themselves, while exploring spiritual adventure.

So, please tell your fiancé to give you time to seek God's face for the journey you've both chosen.

You have two sides here, it's either you wait for God's word/convictions/discernment or you go ahead with this journey at hand. In which case, choose your happiness.

Peace sister!

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by simongonner: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

you are confuse and your excuse is flimsy and don't disrespect the Catholic faith like that . You mean Catholic worship Devil ?
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by mamatwiny(f): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
So what where you guys doing during the 3 whole years? you were just bedmates and not dating because during dating, you should be looking out for compatibility in the said patner. 6 months is enough to know if you are compatible or not, or lets say 1 year...

Anyway, if you dont want to marry him, just tell him and dont waste his time longer than you have done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by simongonner: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
Hehehehehehehe
Is that all?

Don't worry, you'll soon jam a wolf in sheep's clothing. Then you'll know how far.

It's not even as if the man is a traditionalist, atheist or pagan.
Creating a problem where there is none. Let them be decieving you with 'Do not be unequally yoked'.

Religion shaa
am telling you.. reading her post is so annoying.. looking for problem where there is no problem.. even the whites where the religion came from don't behave foolishly like we do here
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Op the red flags you observed has more to do with his personality and less to do with the church he attends. If Catholic Church has not changed him, there is still a big chance that a Pentecostal church won't change him either. We have the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly almost in every denomination.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by kpolli(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

You didn't pray before but have you prayed now and God said he isn't the one?
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Kenfort(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Our daughter, the elders in council have finished their deliberations and their verdict is as follows:
1. For the 3 years you were dating that young man, was he visiting your garden of Eden? If yes, how many times.
2. Have you ever collected his money? If yes, please indicate.
3. As at the Time you changed church and now started your born again matter, were you still giving him access to your Jerusalem?
4. If for instance the answer to question 3 above is in the negative and he still decided to stick to you and even move a step further in wanting to marry you, please hold him tight with two hands. People like that are only two in Nigeria; my son Alphonsus and that guy.
5. Finally, should you need further advice on the subject matter, ndi ichie will reconvene on the next eke market day. We will wish to inform you that we don't want to suffer Jedi Jedi and may not accept mineral or malt from you again. While coming next time, make sure you come with a keg of palm wine specifically from nkwo agu market.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by bolacode: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
GiantParrot:

I wonder what faith you confess if you say those who have received the gift of eternal life through Christ are dead. The same people who the Bible says we have come to in Hebrews 12, and same people in Revelations 5 worshipping God. Some of these saints appeared to people in Jerusalem during Christ's ressurrection (Matthew 27:52-53). In your head, the people these saints appeared to and communicated with were practicing necromancy. Perhaps you use a different Bible from the Christian Bible.

You were born less than 100 years ago, but you place yourself in a higher place than God by defining limits God did not define. That is an expression of the highest from of arrogance.

God Himself decided that He was going to save people from snakes in the desert through the snake on the pole. God decided that this is not idolatry. But by the standards created in your arrogance, it would be idolatry. Because you are superior to God.

The Israelites had the practice of using the Urim and the Thurimm to consult the ark of the covenant before war and God responded to them. God did not define that as idolatry. But by the standards created in your arrogance, it is idolatry. Because in your little mind, you are superior to God.

Well, my position is that rather than people engage in things beyond their understanding and make condemnations in their ignorance. They better spend their time building themselves in the love of God and living their lives to reflect that love. Good day to you.

No man/woman is superior to God, not even the saints u idolize. Nobody can place himself equal to God, in fact the worship of dead people, which u are struggling so hard to justify is akin to such and my jealous God condemns all those who do so. Exo 34:14.

Oga if pointing out to u that the fine-tunnung of the old Roman idolatry into whatever it's being called today, to u, is Pride, good for u.

And mind u, as a child of the Most High, I am a god. Psalm 82:6 - so all these your attempt to paint it like I'm being blasphemous doesn't hold water. I have told u the gospel truth. Desist from idolatry. Shalom!
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by MrMacinterchi1: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's a pity that God gave us sense to use for thinking but we have constantly refused to use it, allowing others to be doing the thinking for us. It's really a pity.

Just listen to yourself, you got saved and left the Catholic Church - Lol.

You , you are just a confused lost sheep that never knew where she was going before. Nothing but a brainwashed Christian.

It's your type of half baked self acclaimed "born again Christian" that causes all the type of married problems in a family, and even create one when one is not existing without even knowing- just like you are doing now.

Educated but, your thinking and actions does show.
You Mama, are the red flag. I pity your would be husband.
Lord have mercy.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Giftexx: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
U were never a devoted catholic.
Mind the church was, before the Bible.
Moreover, John 21:25 says “Jesus did many other things as well.(AE) If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.”
Karlzy01:

Is it that what the bible says about being born again?
I was once a Catholic,there are so many practices in the Catholic church without biblical or spiritual proofs or backing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.