Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags (70364 Views)

There Are Too Many Red Pillers Offline / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Johncuppa(m): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue that has been on my mind for weeks now. My fiancé and I have been dating for over three years. I love him and he loves me too. We are physically attracted to each other. We’re both catholic but since I graduated, during my service year I gave my life to Christ, got saved and left the Catholic Church. So I’ve been a Pentecostal Ch coolristian since then. He on the other hand is still catholic. I subtly try to nudge him to consider getting saved, i.e acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and becoming born again but he is content with his laidback Christian life.

Earlier this year, he asked to meet my parents and I let him. My parents like him especially because my younger sis is married and they have been waiting for me too. They’re glad I’ve someone. However, after the introduction,I regret it. I’m now certain that he’s not the one. I think about my spiritual life and how lukewarm he is about the things of God, I think about kids and how we’ll raise the, with such differing views about God and I’m discouraged. I feel like I’m settling because he checks all the boxes on the checklist of physical attributes. Another mistake I made is, I didn’t pray about this decision and that worries me because anything that involves him,I just act with pausing to ask God, but I always ask God about other aspects of my life. So it’s like my associating with him is a minus for my spiritual life and that’s a huge cause for concern.

At this point, I want to tell my parents I am not convinced it’s him but I’m afraid of the disappointment this will cause. *sigh* I’ll appreciate your thoughts, comments, criticisms...
All of the comments leave you with a decision to make.
See, marriage is a journey of no return and the institution that is so fast and easy for destiny to be made or otherwise
If you choose wrongly, especially when you're aware before marriage, even God cannot help.
And if you eventually file for divorce you lose being a first class citizen of the kingdom.

As for me, it pays to be single all this life than to enter regretful marriage, and it will be more regretful because you saw it before entering and even God will not look unto you with favour.

All of those people telling to go ahead will not be there for you.
Your parents that want you to marry will not even understand your regret.
Your pastor will only try encouraging and
Prayer will be too late and useless where we choose to disobey the reality we can see before entering.

My two cents is this, if you must avoid premium tears that only you and you alone will understand and no one else, take a pause.
Ire o.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Tonitoniton(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue that has been on my mind for weeks now. My fiancé and I have been dating for over three years. I love him and he loves me too. We are physically attracted to each other. We’re both catholic but since I graduated, during my service year I gave my life to Christ, got saved and left the Catholic Church. So I’ve been a Pentecostal Christian since then. He on the other hand is still catholic. I subtly try to nudge him to consider getting saved, i.e acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and becoming born again but he is content with his laidback Christian life.

Earlier this year, he asked to meet my parents and I let him. My parents like him especially because my younger sis is married and they have been waiting for me too. They’re glad I’ve someone. However, after the introduction,I regret it. I’m now certain that he’s not the one. I think about my spiritual life and how lukewarm he is about the things of God, I think about kids and how we’ll raise the, with such differing views about God and I’m discouraged. I feel like I’m settling because he checks all the boxes on the checklist of physical attributes. Another mistake I made is, I didn’t pray about this decision and that worries me because anything that involves him,I just act with pausing to ask God, but I always ask God about other aspects of my life. So it’s like my associating with him is a minus for my spiritual life and that’s a huge cause for concern.

At this point, I want to tell my parents I am not convinced it’s him but I’m afraid of the disappointment this will cause. *sigh* I’ll appreciate your thoughts, comments, criticisms...

U are supposed to marry some one that share the same value and most especially FAITH with u

U dont go into marriage out of sympathy cos it may cost u plenty later

As a born again child of God u are supposed and expected to marry a born again child of God too.

The only exception is, u can remain married to an unbeliever if u choose to when u get born again after u got married.

If u marry an unbeliever even when u know the odds, then, be ready for the definite battles that will come later.

Lastly, u must marry a person who both of u will help each other to make heaven and not drag u to hell fire oooooo. Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Babaken(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2021
TuFab:

I can't stop laughing..... Lolzzzzzzzz
Her spirit husband is the one talking, not her.
Please free than fine young man and let him see road to marry a reasonable woman.
So catholics are not Christians abi, they're idol worshippers. I can't stand fanatics gosh....
Don't mind her she has few years left on her side.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by lorhema(f): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2021
Can two walk together except they are agreed?

Do not be unequally yoked.

These guidelines from God's word are unchanging. I have seen people disregard them and eventually admit to regrets.

My sister, wait for the Lord whom you serve. You don't want to marry him and live a life of regret. The signs you see and the questions you are asking yourself should tell you that this isn't the road to take.

The spiritual aspect of marriage is too important to be overlooked.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by LastProphet: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2021
zed7:
If your only complaint is that he isn't a fanatic then you have no problem.
A well behaved moralist is better off than a religious fanatic without morals.

Gbam! Even the Pentecostalism she's shouting she will soon tire
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Ade1907Ade: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2021
my sister, you need to pray more. The point is marriage is more than physical it's highly spiritual and if both of you are not on the same page spiritually, it will not work. By the time you get into marriage, you have to follow him to catholic and if that is not what you want then find your way now. It's better you remain single for now than enter into marriage and you have to pack back to your father's house. The Holy Spirit will guide you and give you the courage to take the bold step in Jesus' Name.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by blarckadi(f): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Wait first, so according to you a catholist is not save ........ Wow! What an expository.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Pat081: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2021
I dnt know what to say about this Op I can say that you are sick or to call you mumu you are the type your Pastor will be telling you wen to sleep with your husband
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue that has been on my mind for weeks now. My fiancé and I have been dating for over three years. I love him and he loves me too. We are physically attracted to each other. We’re both catholic but since I graduated, during my service year I gave my life to Christ, got saved and left the Catholic Church. So I’ve been a Pentecostal Christian since then. He on the other hand is still catholic. I subtly try to nudge him to consider getting saved, i.e acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and becoming born again but he is content with his laidback Christian life.

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Opengates(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

It's a pity that you came to Nairaland for advice. Since when does Nairaland(ers) become marriage counselors?

This is a grave mistake on your own part. Why don't look for a marriage counselor or better still , your Pastor who can guide you better with a spiritual guidance concerning this matter. The decision you make in the issue of marriage goes a long way in determining your eternity. Don't treat this area carelessly like most of the contributors suggested here.

You have the last say now that you have not been hooked in marriage to him but what after you got married to him, you MUST submit to him whether you like it or not. What if he turned out to hate your God after all, what will you do then? Will Nairaland counsellors be there to endure your problems with you?

May God guide you right in Jesus name. Don't take these red flags lightly! It is well with you sister.

Seek for counseling from the right place and the right quarter. I assure you, you will not regret it.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by bibbiana(f): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2021
I can't really blame a woman for thinking of backing out of such relationship. She was brought up a Catholic but became a pentecostal. We shouldn't pretend not to know there are many variations in their mode of serving God. After marriage, a woman is mostly expected to leave her parent's church for her husband's own.
Now would she go back to the Catholic Church she believes isn't helping her grow spiritually or her husband will not mind her attending a different denomination, which I doubt. The guy seems not to be concerned about the changes because he's waiting till after marriage, that's when the wahala will start. Because Catholic hardly permits inter- church marriage.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by zeedof(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Can you see what Religion is causing to your life? A Pentecostal finding it hard to marry Catholic peacefully, what if his a Muslim? I hope you dont regret your action after leaving him because you are not in the same church or doctrine

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Falconx47: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Away from all the distractions on this thread, you did not mention any red flags at all....your having cold feet is not a red flag, at least not from the man. You knew he was a Catholic all this while and only hoping to convert him, even if you succeed in luring him to your new found faith, there are chances his head and heart won't be there, and he might regret it when the euphoria of the wedding dies down, and you both won't be happy in the marriage.

The general saying goes that you don't marry someone hoping to change them, if you cannot live with him now, as he is...please disembark.

My advice is that if you're not tolerant, please leave the man alone before you make both your lives miserable. Have you had this faith discussion with him?...or you're still silently hoping to "nudge" him over?

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by tony0806: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Break the relationship AND STAND ON IT. Tell anyone that needs to know, that you don't have peace of mind. That's a red flag that you must NEVER ignore. Peace in a home is better than any other thing

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Fiscus105(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2021
Funkybabee:
Sister, don't mind those frustrated soul there sis. They are trying to twist your word like inferior in other to bring mocking to the house of God. Don't bother to reply them because they can make you to sin against God.

Bact to your question sis introduction is meaningless, u can quit now

It's good to consider spiritual minded person like you for marriage so that your future/marriage will not have issues

Sis, it's not easy to manage a person that have different views with you or let me say a church goer that did not know about Christ.

Their heart is hardened unless they are saved, try to explain it to your mum in a way that she will understand you quickly.

I also having the same issue with you though I have end it immediately I reason and checked that I cannot cope with it, I need someone that will grow my spiritual life no not someone that will downgrade it.

May God provide better patner for us in Jesus name.

Shalom

Shalom, I have carefully read 2 main reasons why she wanted to jettison idea of going ahead of marry the guy, first about religion inclination and second after several hours that she posted first reason and so many backlashes , she forced to state 2nd reason of not wanting him to grow in her career.

Sister, I could deduce from her 2 reasons that, they are not geninue, she is a type who think life revolves around her and that her opinion is best, believing her path is perfect.

I can boldly tell you, if she continues her way of reasoning, she will face many controversies in her marriage, irrespective he who she marries in future.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by K9blunt(f): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2021
Qualer:

Don't mind the girl o, she is not yet serious with life!

so you still dey here? How are you doing though!? grin

I am doing in spite of the country's situation my brother.... I hope you're coping fine?

I am still here o... Just tired of most people's BS. grin
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
alexvic12:
She didn't disdain the Catholic Church. When you become born again, you'll discover that there are certain things that you may never get to learn about in the Catholic church; things that are essential to a deeper spiritual life. It's the truth.
There is no honest catholic who listens to Apostle Selman, Orokpo, etc. and will not hunger for more.

That is your truth as for me being born again is not by denomination and I will pick the Catholic church over any Nigerian Pentecostal church
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:

First, I want to apologize for the statement insinuating that Catholic Christians are less Christian compared to Pentecostals. That was not meant to be a generalization. The reason why faith is my principal concern is because, as a Christian, there are certain ethics and codes of conduct a person adopts and practices that guide their actions and decisions. It is the crux of the matter for me.

Many of the comments are asking for elaboration especially with regards to other aspects besides spirituality. Some of the red flags in terms of his attitude and behavior that give me cause for concern are how he relates with ladies; I found that he cheated on me a couple of times. Some of my friends who are married assure me that it is nothing to worry about because “men will always be men”. However, I feel like overlooking that means ‘settling’. Also, he tends to act like we’re competing for career success. I’m a banker and he works with a company and is well paid. From comments he makes when I make attempts to pursue growth, like take courses or attend conferences to network, his response shows that he thinks it’s a waste of time and resources. I don’t always expect him to give me financial support, even if encouragement. But he feels I should be content with my current status. It scares me that he may staunch my progress after marriage.
I’m no saint myself, but I know marriage is a lifetime affair and just because I didn’t look before I leaped into the relationship doesn’t mean I shouldn’t at this point try to make amends.

You still don't have any Valid point here. That will make you to be skeptical of your union. He has never told you to stop working so what's your point? Let him understand you want to go far career wise, before marriage. And am sure he will support you. You never listed that he is abusive or he disrespects you. Babe you are the problem. Just accept it. The Guy is no more your taste or your kind of Guy. You are loosing Interest already. Or seems someone is already seeing you in that church of yours. Just Free the innocent Guy and let him be. He will find his own wife. And find your own purpose. But from the look of things. Na you be the problem. You just don't want to accept it. Or trying to play the victim card. Or shift blame. I Pray you dont regret if you leave him. And mind you, if you carry this mindset to the Marriage union with him , you two will not last. So if you feel you not liking him as before. Then free him. And let him search for his wife. You may not be the one.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by MMMG14: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
To be very honest, this is the most idiotic post ever read as regards preamble towards marriage.
To start with, I am a Catholic and I have attended a whole lots of Protestant churches (u guys ain't Pentecostal 4anything sef, go n know the difference). U think paying dubious monthly tithes n 1st fruits to your so called semi-baked pastor or G.O makes u a believer? Too bad!
Accept Christ, Luv ur neighbours, receive the body n blood worthily in bread n wine form and not as pancake as ur pastor shares to u all.
As it stands, I have taught n opened many eyes as regards Biblical teachings.
To start with, Luke 1, Rev 12, etc are Chapters ur pastors will never preach to uu.
Asweaar, Una don see Catholic church finish. No be Una fault, I blame M.Luther King

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Karlzy01(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Surprise, surprise e no get wetin person no go see. It's annoying when you see a Christian look another Christian as inferior. the question is who is the judge in this her case
She's not saying anything about inferiority what she's saying is that he's just a Nominal christian who doesn't uphold Godly values,a Christian who does things the world's way.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by PNomsule: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Lolz...

That which u mentioned is hardly the red flag, twisted story.

mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Felynx007(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2021
If your only complaint is that he isn't a fanatic then you have no problem.
A well behaved moralist is better off than a religious fanatic without morals.
Yo deserve and peace merit award.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Olanre05(f): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2021
Funkybabee:
Sister, don't mind those frustrated soul there sis. They are trying to twist your word like inferior in other to bring mocking to the house of God. Don't bother to reply them because they can make you to sin against God.

Bact to your question sis introduction is meaningless, u can quit now

It's good to consider spiritual minded person like you for marriage so that your future/marriage will not have issues

Sis, it's not easy to manage a person that have different views with you or let me say a church goer that did not know about Christ.

Their heart is hardened unless they are saved, try to explain it to your mum in a way that she will understand you quickly.

I also having the same issue with you though I have end it immediately I reason and checked that I cannot cope with it, I need someone that will grow my spiritual life no not someone that will downgrade it.

May God provide better patner for us in Jesus name.

Shalom

@FunkybaBee
After carefully reading your post, you are a total turn off, you’re the kind of lady Bro James will be beating and you will come out to pretend to us your marriage is fine. Stop supporting nonsense, need I remind you that the poster was a catholic before she was brainwashed. During the wedding right, they Will tell you to be submissive to your husband. There is something the poster isn’t saying. You can’t be attending winners and your man is attending redeem, the doctrine is totally different. You both come back home while discussing a topic shared by your pastor, argument starts, insults follows, my pastor is well informed than yours and before you know it they start keeping malice. I need you to know that most broken homes today are caused by some pastors. Know this and know peace.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Malawian(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Madam, go and marry your pastor.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Karlzy01(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2021
MMMG14:
To be very honest, this is the most idiotic post ever read as regards preamble towards marriage.
To start with, I am a Catholic and I have attended a whole lots of Protestant churches (u guys ain't Pentecostal 4anything sef, go n know the difference). U think paying dubious monthly tithes n 1st fruits to your so called semi-baked pastor or G.O makes u a believer? Too bad!
Accept Christ, Luv ur neighbours, receive the body n blood worthily in bread n wine form and not as pancake as ur pastor shares to u all.
As it stands, I have taught n opened many eyes as regards Biblical teachings.
To start with, Luke 1, Rev 12, etc are Chapters ur pastors will never preach to uu.
Asweaar, Una don see Catholic church finish. No be Una fault, I blame M.Luther King
First of,the post is not idiotic.
Secondly,I was ones a Catholic so I can categorically tell you that the Catholic church practice religion whereas Christianity is a call to have a relationship with God and pattern your according to Godly values.
To the issue of paying tithes please go and study the book of Malachi because there's nothing dubious about paying tithes and first fruit.

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by bolacode: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2021
GiantParrot:

Yes, they can be all wrong.

2nd Timothy 3: 1-8

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Many people leaving Catholicism are seduced by things that appeal to their greed and ego - fraudulent prosperity, promotion, spiritual favours, destruction of enemies, etc. They are not even aware that the Christian called to bear fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), which has little to do with much of the Pentecostal "fire" that seduces them. Christ been the vine, is whom a Christian must remain in to bear good fruit. But people inadvertently leave Christ to follow the falsehoods of cute sounding men. And where there is a conflict between what these men say and what Christ teaches, these people choose the teachings of the men ahead of Christ.

Many are decieved by fake spirituality that bears little or no fruit. The power of Christ that enables man to engage in selfless love in honour of God is barely present. The ultimate mark of spirituality, which is love, hardly exists in their dealings with fellow men. God is love, and all who are of him must reflect that love. But this is not what you get to hear in this selfish and egotistic modern Christianity that many are turning themselves over to. That plays a big role in why your modern society is full of corruption and hypocrisy, and devoid of love. When all the dust settles, and all the noises fizzle out, in the end, what matters is the kind of fruit you bore.

U av spoken so well about the expectations of God concerning Christians, bearing fruits of Christlike-ness. I know there are Christians who bear good fruits everywhere, both Pentecostals and none pentecostals.
Unfortunately, the only place I know where they bow to images of Mary is the Catholic church .
There are other places where they bow before graven images, and those places are equally idolatrous. Some others bow before their daddy GOs as though the GOs are God - they are equally idolatrous.

Another form of idolatry is worshiping necklaces, handkerchiefs and whatever it's being called. I know of many places where they do such, not only the Catholic church.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Karlzy01(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2021
BabaJoe001:

You still don't have any Valid point here. That will make you to be skeptical of your union. He has never told you to stop working so what's your point? Let him understand you want to go far career wise, before marriage. And am sure he will support you. You never listed that he is abusive or he disrespects you. Babe you are the problem. Just accept it. The Guy is no more your taste or your kind of Guy. You are loosing Interest already. Or seems someone is already seeing you in that church of yours. Just Free the innocent Guy and let him be. He will find his own wife. And find your own purpose. But from the look of things. Na you be the problem. You just don't want to accept it. Or trying to play the victim card. Or shift blame. I Pray you dont regret if you leave him. And mind you, if you carry this mindset to the Marriage union with him , you two will not last. So if you feel you not liking him as before. Then free him. And let him search for his wife. You may not be the one.
She is not the problem neither is she playing the victim card,she's just not sure about getting married to him on very concrete and valid grounds or you want her to marry a man that will become a prayer point later.
She's not going to regret.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Jeffy1206(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2021
I now see why you are yet to marry undecided
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Mandy1414: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2021
My darling what you feel is understandable.
Please pray about it. It is never too late. Let the Holy Spirit guide cos His work is to guide us into all truth.
The bible says, do not be equally yoked with an unbeliever.
Everyone is a Christain but not everyone is saved.
If you were not able to get him saved while courting, trust me, you will never be able to get him saved after marriage.

Marriage is a life long contract.

His foundation will affect the generation you both will produce.

Pray that the Holy Spirit leads you.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Karlzy01(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2021
rosalieene:
lol lol
So in your words Catholics are not born again. cheesy cheesy
Pls leave that young man let him look for a proper wife.
Go and marry one of your Pentecostal brethren, it's not so hard.
Do you even know what it means to be born again?
Going to church doesn't make you born again.
You only get born again when you BELIEVE in your heart and CONFESS with your mouth that Jesus is your saviour and lord.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by B2E2N2J(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Hmmmmm. It seems you are the one who is uncomfortable here because he is a Catholic which you were. But Christians and Muslims do marry at times and still have a good home.

But if u r 2 do anything funny let it be solely ur decision so that u will face the result without throwing blame. Because it will hurt if it's another person's sweet mouth that is triggering the change in mind
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Yoighaman(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

My dear,

I understand your point 100%, others might not.

You will get to a level spiritually that it is only someone on that level that you can flow with.

Imagine Pastor Adeboye getting married to someone who is not on his wave spiritually.

Pray to God and let him direct your path.

The kind of person you marry determines how well you would fulfill your purpose and destiny in life and the spiritual controls the physical.

If I were to advise you, I would ask you to discuss with him how seriously you take your spirituality and how you want him to take it too, if he insists on being lukewarm, then get someone else that is on or above your level spiritually, this is my opinion.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Karlzy01(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

So his offense is being catholic? Why don’t you just say it instead of writing this long nonsense?
His offense is not being Catholic,she now has a better knowledge with revelation of what it means to be a Christian.
Many go to church without having an UNDERSTANDING of why they go to church that's why they struggle and feel burdened by 'christianity' because they doing it with their flesh with the aid of the Holy spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.