Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102563 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Viicfuntop(f): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:

A woman commiting murder and absconding with the man's financial property is deep!

Women justifying that action is not just deeper but gross!!

People tend to show their behavioral traits by what they say.

Like I said, for a grown ass man, you don’t seem to have the IQ one would associate with your age. The way you talk, your reasoning in general is really weird.
How did my initial comment relate to the girl’s post? The only reason why I mentioned you was to school you on how shallow you see menstruation.
So how does a woman menstruating relate to them being capable of murder or commiting it. Did your mom kill your dad?
Are you getting my point?

In simple English, I only mentioned you to discuss your disgust for menstruation. It was a stupid thing to say

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by November24(f): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
143WaZoBia:

What is premeditated in all these? The fake ID?

For not calling the medics
For running away
For robbing him after killing him
.... How many do u want
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Any man who cheats and think his wife does not know is the biggest fool on the planet.
The wages of sin is death and he has earned his wages from sin.

HERE IS MY TAKE ON THIS ISSUE

1. This girl planned to kill this man
2. He dated him for four months
3. The foolish man gave her access to his account out of pride
4. They go to eatries to eat and am sure he gives her his ATM to pay for the food
5. The man is a sex and drug addict while the girl is a drug addict too.
6. Don't be fooled by her innocent look, this girl is a campus queen and got connection to date him through her cult.
7. They must have been having sex and drugs all the time so she knew the effect both can have on him
8. On the day of the murder, they had sex and after ejaculation the man became weak, so she went downstairs, paid a dispatch driver to bring some roofies
9. Incase you don't know roofies are code names to Rohypnol.
10. Rohypnol is a benzodiazepine used to treat severe insomnia and assist with anesthesia. that is the drug can knock you out when abused. Especially when mixed with other strong alcohol which most addicts normally do.
11. While trying to recover from round 1 sex, she mixed roofies with alcohol and ask him to get high for round 2.
12. However the drug knocked him out. She already knew it would because that wasn't the first time they were taking it.
13. She then too knife and stabbed him twice while unconscious.
14. While he was bleeding out, she took his ATM card, when to a POS vendor and withdraw 380k.
15. She chose a POS vendor to avoid cameras in bank ATM machine.
16. She was able to withdraw what the vendor could give her. For a billionaire like this, his ATM card should be able to withdraw up to 5millon but no POS vendor can afford such cash at a go.
17. She planned to withdraw it slowly but she needed to hide, hence she went to her dad's house to seek refuge.
18. I urge an autopsy to determine the presence of roofies in his system.
19. I urge all CCTV at the airhub he rented to be reviewed.
20. I believe she acted alone, she studied him and carefully planned it for months but she was only clever by half.

She did not act alone. It was a hit on him. Its sad he fell this way because of his weakness for females. 99% of ur take is trash and pure BS
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Like I said, for a grown ass man, you don’t seem to have the IQ one would associate with your age. The way you talk, your reasoning in general is really weird.
How did my initial comment relate to the girl’s post? The only reason why I mentioned you was to school you on how shallow you see menstruation.
So how does a woman menstruating relate to them being capable of murder or commiting it. Did your mom kill your dad?
Are you getting my point?

In simple English, I only mentioned you to discuss your disgust for menstruation. It was a stupid thing to say

Are you done barking?

Now get out and stop mentioning me.

I owe you no explanation or apologies whatsoever.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by triplechoice(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
breathelove:

That's really twisted. You believe he was the one out to harm her all because he is dead and can't speak for himself.
If it was all about self defense, how come she went ahead to rob him of 5 million.
Even though he is dead and can't speak for himself, it's clear to see that she murdered him with an intent to rob.

Everything I said is based on her narration of what happened. If she is telling the truth, then she had no option to defend herself at the moment she was being choked to death.

If she went ahead to remove money from account, it doesn't mean she already planned it.

According to her ,the man already gave her the ATM and pin before the incident. We can say she acted stupidity to go ahead to withdraw from his account after the incident. But remember she was a desperate girl looking for money and that's all that matters to her.

You don't know some of these girls. Money is their major concern. If they follow you anywhere and you slump and die, the next thing is to search your pockets for what they can find and disappear. it has happened to several people in the past. Ask any police officer they would confirm what I just said. Ashawo nor get conscience .

Or do you think the girl is in love with him or what?

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:
Since the news of this girl being caught surfaced day before yesterday, the reactions of 98% of Nigerian women/ladies and even some foolish SIMP men boys kept me dazed!

They were blaming the man for cheating on his wife with most of them brazenly saying that he got what he deserved for cheating and totally said nothing about the girl who committed the murder.

I am not in support of infidelity but does the fact that a man was with his side chick makes it cool for the side chick to kill him in such a gruesome manner?

Nigerian women are dangerous! When their gender does something terrible, they shift goal post.

What am I even saying? Most of them are capable of commiting murder just that the fear of the law and lack of opportunity has not afforded them the chance!

People wey dey shit blood every month don't see bloodshed as anything!

Evil gender!!

You are so right
Nobody is blaming the fool for sleeping with a kid!
Noone heard the girl said she said NO
Noone heard the said , the knife cut her as he retaliated
She has the wound as an evidence.
Crooked and horrible generation
I am going to defend that girl with everything
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by jsnow(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Some holy people wa no holy just dey blam d man like say d man do new tin. 80% of men get side chick.GOD go take of dat one.d girl just murder person she will face the law Some holy people wa no holy just dey blam d man like say d man do new tin. 80% of men get side chick.GOD go take of dat one.d girl just murder person she will face the law Some holy people wa no holy just dey blam d man like say d man do new tin. 80% of men get side chick.GOD go take of dat one.d girl just murder person she will face the law
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Almaigaa:

You be IGBO abi. As far as Igbo People are concern, there is no Igbo person who is a criminal. They are all saints.

HAHAHAHAH

I cannot assist you in any form with your tribal issues - seek help from a professional.

I insist SHE IS INNOCENT!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
triplechoice:

Everything I said is based on her narration of what happened. If she is telling the truth, then she had no option to defend herself at the moment she was being choked to death.

If she went ahead to remove money from account, it doesn't mean she already planned it.

According to her ,the man already gave her the ATM and pin before the incident. We can say she acted stupidity to go ahead to withdraw from his account after the incident. But remember she was a desperate girl looking for money and that's all that matters to her.

You don't know some of these girls. Money is their major concern. If they follow you anywhere and you slump and die, the next thing is to search your pockets for what they can find and disappear. it has happened to several people in the past. Ask any police officer they would confirm what I just said. Ashawo nor get conscience .

Or do you think the girl is in love with him or what?

You forgot she said the man actually cut her with the knife.
Am glad she has the scar to show for it.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Johel(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Small small more evidence to assist the poor girl defend herself.

Noone is listening to her story

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
Enough of grown men using wealth to mess the lives of young girls.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!

Misplaced priority.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You forgot she said the man actually cut her with the knife.
Am glad she has the scar to show for it.
That proves nothing. So she cuts herself and claims he did it because he can't defend himself? Don't be a slowpoke na

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

She is not getting manslaughter but 1st degree murder.
For taking his ATM card and withdrawing after his murder shows it was premeditated, no lawyer can circumvent that! Not even a plea of mental instability through drugs would cut it

You missed a part where she said there was struggle and he even cut her with the same knife - there's a scar for it.
You missed the part where she said NO
You missed the part where she was on her own and she came after her again.
The ATM card - I wish she didn't touch that fund but he gave her the details and asked her to take whatever she wanted hence the withdrawals.
The dude is a mess!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
breathelove:

While I agree that adultery isn't good but much of what you said makes me laugh.
You have issues with a 50 year old man having sex with a 21 years old girl because brain and maturity issues.. Hope you know sex is about pleasure and not intelligence or maturity. Even if she is just 21, he was having sex with her not to enjoy her maturity but her sexuality.
Again a 21 years old is an adult.. he wasn't sleeping with a kid and he is not her father.
Again, it would be very hard 4 any lawyer to prove manslaughter in her behalf. Clearly they were in a sexual relationship and went to the location to have sex. Next, she clearly was after his money. She had his account info and used it in robbing him. She could easily go for armed robbery and murder. She killed him with the intent to rob.
I'm a Yoruba boy ... she is an adult by Nigerian Law ... She is not an adult to me ... Omo Ogun odun ... Which useless counselling was he doing for her in a hotel ... She could be his daughter ! ... She's Broken , I mean Broken and on drugs ... u gatz look into that ... 50years old putting pe.nis inside the body of 21yo ....

He lost his life just because he wanted to enter into another human being body ......
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
WATCHMANX:
Many mothers were married at nineteen years.
She was getting fvcked by someone as old as her dad not Marriage ...
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ever8090:
I beg shove your tribal sentiment down there because I am sure that is where you are heading to,.. before you know, the already stale phrase " they hate us" will take the stage..

I can't help you with your tribal issues - a professional will

Stay safe
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
hedonido:

Stop being very stupid and hypocritical. Is a full-grown 21 year old a minor legally and otherwise? Some of you are so annoying.
When you 50s , go and be having sex with 20s vagina ... ode
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ayo2004:

Are u mad?
Rehab for wetin?
The man is clearly the victim here...
Most Nigerian old wealthy men are fvcking under 20s,infact,it is a normal thing
The fact that you show the smallest form of support for that stupid murderer shows that you are faulty
If a yound guy did this an old female billionaire,can you say this kind of illiterate rubbish
Rehab kor

Seeing the bolden statement is sad!
So it is normal for him to mess with a 21 yr old??
Are you aware she has a scar from the knife? he tried cutting her as well.
Something is not right with what you wrote
I hope it's a mistake or you are overtaken with grief
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Mofe72: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
I find it highly repulsive that you'd equate menstruation with tendency to commit murder. We all have mothers, sisters, wives, friends etc. who have done nothing but support us through life. It's utterly disgusting that you turn their pain- a monthly occurrence that guarantees their ability to birth 'ingrates' like yourself into a gender war propaganda. If women have gotten accustomed to blood by reason of their monthly period, then what is to be said about doctors/surgeons. Why do we also have gruesome murders committed by men (who don't even menstruate), how is it that men who do not 'shit blood every month' have the gall to also murder people brutally. Or is it that men were born as murderers.

It's one thing to call out the women and men bringing up this silly 'infidelity' rhetoric, but it's another to bring up a completely unrelated issue. It's extremely stupid and insensitive.

On twitter I have seen so many ladies call out and speak against the nonsensical comments about his infidelity and all that rubbish about the girl being too young; but here you are, a first class slowpoke, coming up with fictitious data (98% my ass).
NOT everything is a gender war.

YOU HAVE A BRAIN, USE IT!!!!
prince3009:
Since the news of this girl being caught surfaced day before yesterday, the reactions of 98% of Nigerian women/ladies and even some foolish SIMP men boys kept me dazed!

They were blaming the man for cheating on his wife with most of them brazenly saying that he got what he deserved for cheating and totally said nothing about the girl who committed the murder.

I am not in support of infidelity but does the fact that a man was with his side chick makes it cool for the side chick to kill him in such a gruesome manner?

Nigerian women are dangerous! When their gender does something terrible, they shift goal post.

What am I even saying? Most of them are capable of commiting murder just that the fear of the law and lack of opportunity has not afforded them the chance!

People wey dey shit blood every month don't see bloodshed as anything!

Evil gender!!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
nomenclature:
A 21 year old Is a kid to you ,unfortunately ,you are not the law and yoyr opinion doesn't matter ,kid indeed, didn't you all hail Ned Naoko with Regina? Didn't you all advice her to go girl,secure the bag ,it's love that matters..ode
Ned marries Regina and spoilt her silly ... Regina didn't kill Ned ...

I bet Ned didn't subject Regina to smoking weed, Loud, SK and Alcohol.... She was counselled appropriately and I can tell you ... Reg is more matured than you .
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Unrated900(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s][/s]
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

If there's a gofundme for her suit expense , i will gladly pay and rally a lot of people to.
That's why you marry them and they turn toxic thanks to the nasty faulty men and now women we have around.

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Unrated900(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!
[/s]

Trash
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Offpoint1:

I have a feeling you are part of the syndicate... You ain't innocent
A syndicate killed a 50years old man that can keep his dick to his wife .... no he was killed by a 21yo broken girl that wanted to turn her womb upside and down after making her smoke all the nonsense and beer it all ...
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Unrated900(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
DWJOBScom:

I hope she wins

Those quoting me
I gat a record today!
[/s]

Trash
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Viicfuntop(f): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:

Are you done barking?

Now get out and stop mentioning me.

I owe you no explanation or apologies whatsoever.

Are you done whining about how stupid you were raised

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Judybash93(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....

She is an adult. She made a choice to follow him to wherever they went to.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
nomenclature:
Is a 21 year old an adult ? YES OR NO if shame will let you answer
No, she is not an adult for illicit acts under moral circumstances by a 50yo but for the Law!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DonroxyII: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
nomenclature:
Women and double standards, I am not surprised. Because she committed murder, now you call the man a womb shifter ,rapist...now you say the girl should go to rehab for murder, a 21 year old adult oh .....but you all hail the 18 year old that married 70yr old Ned nwoko ,hailing her saying her happiness matters and its her choice ,she is an adult ,team secure the bag...why didn't you all call Ned a womb shifter ......WOMEN ARE HYPOCRITES
Ned married Reg !
She was counselled in marriage not turning her into drug addict ... Reg was helped and her story and that of her mother changed for ever except if she mismanaged the wealth she got from Ned !
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Nobody is blaming the fool for sleeping with a kid!

A 21 year old is a kid?

Noone heard the girl said she said NO

But she didn't say no to following him to a hotel?

Noone heard the said , the knife cut her as he retaliated
She has the wound as an evidence.

And empty headed dolts like you defending her did not flood the internet space with pictures of the so-called wound for the world to see?

Crooked and horrible generation
I am going to defend that girl with everything

That was how your likes bellowed about that Husband murderer who stabbed her husband and she still got the death sentence.

Let's see how well you will fare in your "defence".

Nonsense and ingredients!!

She will rot in jail for most if not all the remaining of her whorish life!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Are you done whining about how stupid you were raised

Not as stupid as your lineage and the dolts who raised you.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
able20:

Na tribalism go kill you people.
If the girl was a Fulani or Hausa you idiot will say kill her immediately, but now she's a poor innocent murderer.

I have gone through my writeup and nothing tribal is in it so i don't know where you got the line from.
I don't need to know her tribe to stop the 'stone her' from all of you.
Everyone has the right to be heard and heard correctly.
A dude died forcibility having sex with girl and she defended her in her quest not to - She has the right to stop at any time since it's her body.
An evidence that he fought back with the knife was also seen with the scar from the knife.
Anyone irrespective of tribe has the right to be heard
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
prince3009:

A 21 year old is a kid?

But she didn't say no to following him to a hotel?

And empty headed dolts like you defending her did not flood the internet space with pictures of the so-called wound for the world to see?

That was how your likes bellowed about that Husband murderer who stabbed her husband and she still got the death sentence.

Let's see how well you will fare in your "defence".

Nonsense and ingredients!!

She will rot in jail for most if not all the remaining of her whorish life!

You took out time to do all these??

Naaa you are not objective and i will leave you alone

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.