Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him (102588 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
Mofe72:
I find it highly repulsive that you'd equate menstruation with tendency to commit murder. We all have mothers, sisters, wives, friends etc. who have done nothing but support us through life. It's utterly disgusting that you turn their pain- a monthly occurrence that guarantees their ability to birth 'ingrates' like yourself into a gender war propaganda. If women have gotten accustomed to blood by reason of their monthly period, then what is to be said about doctors/surgeons. Why do we also have gruesome murders committed by men (who don't even menstruate), how is it that men who do not 'shit blood every month' have the gall to also murder people brutally. Or is it that men were born as murderers.

It's one thing to call out the women and men bringing up this silly 'infidelity' rhetoric, but it's another to bring up a completely unrelated issue. It's extremely stupid and insensitive.

On twitter I have seen so many ladies call out and speak against the nonsensical comments about his infidelity and all that rubbish about the girl being too young; but here you are, a first class slowpoke, coming up with fictitious data (98% my ass).
NOT everything is a gender war.

YOU HAVE A BRAIN, USE IT!!!![/s]

I wanted to engage you but when I saw the part where you called a 21 year old SK and weed smoking hoe "young" like she's some sort of a minor, I realized it isn't worth it.

I'd rather ramble with a senile psychopath.

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Regie2bless: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
MimiBiggs:
CCTV Footage Of Chidinma Ojukwu & Super TV CEO Michael Usifo Ataga Before She Killed the handsome CEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZRpQb1ntw
where is the laud and cocaine she claim dey where taking? This cctv footage does not help her story, how can someone lodge in a hotel and still locate the kitchen of the hotel talkless of picking a knife from the kitchen to kill someone, she definitely brought dat knife from home
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by WATCHMANX: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
She was getting fvcked by someone as old as her dad not Marriage ...
The point I made is that 21 years is full adulthood.
You would have preferred he's having sex with someone in 30s or 40s and still end up murdered?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You took out time to do all these??

Naaa you are not objective and i will leave you alone

Says someone who has been taken to the cleaners by my reply and has no come back. grin
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by jsnow(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Which one be poor girl? She kill somebody, we have law
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You missed a part where she said there was struggle and he even cut her with the same knife - there's a scar for it.
You missed the part where she said NO
You missed the part where she was on her own and she came after her again.
The ATM card - I wish she didn't touch that fund but he gave her the details and asked her to take whatever she wanted hence the withdrawals.
The dude is a mess!
She said she said she said, where is the corroboration to her story?
According to the law, any testimony given by her that cannot be corroborated is not admissible in court.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Karlifate: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Mercy is an undeserved grace. If you dont understand it deeply, it will always oozes sentiment.

As long as you're not the judge of this case, your comment can't save the girl.

His associates & his children won't let her walk free.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Tizu(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
You are a confirmed bastard. Rumor peddler.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Exodora: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Any man who cheats and think his wife does not know is the biggest fool on the planet.
The wages of sin is death and he has earned his wages from sin.

HERE IS MY TAKE ON THIS ISSUE

1. This girl planned to kill this man
2. He dated him for four months
3. The foolish man gave her access to his account out of pride
4. They go to eatries to eat and am sure he gives her his ATM to pay for the food
5. The man is a sex and drug addict while the girl is a drug addict too.
6. Don't be fooled by her innocent look, this girl is a campus queen and got connection to date him through her cult.
7. They must have been having sex and drugs all the time so she knew the effect both can have on him
8. On the day of the murder, they had sex and after ejaculation the man became weak, so she went downstairs, paid a dispatch driver to bring some roofies
9. Incase you don't know roofies are code names to Rohypnol.
10. Rohypnol is a benzodiazepine used to treat severe insomnia and assist with anesthesia. that is the drug can knock you out when abused. Especially when mixed with other strong alcohol which most addicts normally do.
11. While trying to recover from round 1 sex, she mixed roofies with alcohol and ask him to get high for round 2.
12. However the drug knocked him out. She already knew it would because that wasn't the first time they were taking it.
13. She then too knife and stabbed him twice while unconscious.
14. While he was bleeding out, she took his ATM card, when to a POS vendor and withdraw 380k.
15. She chose a POS vendor to avoid cameras in bank ATM machine.
16. She was able to withdraw what the vendor could give her. For a billionaire like this, his ATM card should be able to withdraw up to 5millon but no POS vendor can afford such cash at a go.
17. She planned to withdraw it slowly but she needed to hide, hence she went to her dad's house to seek refuge.
18. I urge an autopsy to determine the presence of roofies in his system.
19. I urge all CCTV at the airhub he rented to be reviewed.
20. I believe she acted alone, she studied him and carefully planned it for months but she was only clever by half.
Detector ! We are people like you yet justice have not ...
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
TroubleMaker47:

She said she said she said, where is the corroboration to her story?
According to the law, any testimony given by her that cannot be corroborated is not admissible in court.

and the death man?? he also cannot defend him as he is dead! so case dismissed
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Renforce:

It's shocking. Trying to rationalise murder. A family man for that matter

Family man left his family and went to consort with a another woman!!

YOU THINK IT'S COOL

The girl will walk free

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Franklinshaddy:
This one no well so withdrawing 380k is part of defending her self Abi

And the man gave her his details - you missed that part!!!!
This points to undue influence.
Horrible man he is
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kaiser20:

Olodo you comment before you read abi?
Now go back and read where she use the man's ATM card to withdraw money also on self defense

and how did she get the details
let me help you - he gave it to her in his quest to have his way
That's how people die.
THEY NEVER THINK OR USE THEIR HEADS
Don't support horrors it spreads
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by triplechoice(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You forgot she said the man actually cut her with the knife.
Am glad she has the scar to show for it.

Everything for now is based on her narration of events. I think we would get to know more in the coming days.
The only thing I can say for now is that the man gambled with his life by hooking up with a call girl that do drugs. Those kind of girls are not mentally stable and are quick to behave irrationally.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Unrated900(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
iamphilips:
This whole case is really sad... Everybody wants to make it the easy way. What’s a 21yr old lady doing with a 49yr old man? Men sef gan.... we no Dey try.... we’re never contented, always looking for extra action outside. Wonder how her parents would feel seeing her on national tv as a murder suspect.

She no be suspect
She already tagged murderer
As claimed by the news agency not me ooo
Ennn ennnn

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobicove:

Is there anything in this video that suggests the guy was violent towards her to warrant his murder? undecided

Well aleast it shows he didn't just turn up at the apartment to be killed.
It also shows she didn't want to be touched anyhow as there was a distance between both of them. GE
She ate her food with a lot of speed - hunger
They walked out as if it was a normal takeout not a sugar daddy and his ward.

HAVE YOU GOTTEN IT
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Unrated900(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ojuckwu's family has never failed to disappoint us any day since 1972 reach 2021
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Renforce: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Family man left his family and went to consort with a another woman!!

YOU THINK IT'S COOL

The girl will walk free

Oh! Adultery is a crime? You lots are just a bunch of hypocrites
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
triplechoice:

Everything for now is based on her narration of events. I think we would get to know more in the coming days.
The only thing I can say for now is that the man gambled with his life by hooking up with a call girl that do drugs. Those kind of girls are not mentally stable and are quick to behave irrationally.

I agree with the bolden

Remember she said they were both smoking so the autopsy report will have to confirm everything said

I hope they don't doctor it
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Renforce:

Oh! Adultery is a crime? You lots are just a bunch of hypocrites

You are not an OBJECTIVE AND REASONABLE FELLOW

SHAME!!!

Am so sure the dead dude felt the same as you currently do and now he is dead.

Keep up with your thoughts

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Almaigaa: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

HAHAHAHAH

I cannot assist you in any form with your tribal issues - seek help from a professional.

I insist SHE IS INNOCENT!

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by DWJOBScom(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
medriano:

You hope she wins? You are a terrible human being for typing this nonsense.
I mean, who the hell are you? You know what his family and friends are going through right now? This comment of yours is appalling. Next time if you have nothing sensible to say, just keep those cursed fingers of yours away.

He wasn't murdered by the girl
She defended herself from a man who wouldn't hear NO
They had a knife fight(she has a scar to show for it)
Your friend (dead dude) should have been responsible and stayed faithful to messing little girls around.
This life no balance sha

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
When you 50s , go and be having sex with 20s vagina ... ode
Shut up u dunce. Girl when go sell u keep change. She is a full grown adult. Don't bring that morality crap here because its baseless. Would u have preferred if she was 31 and he was 70? Use ur goat head for once

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by ajokeade920: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Felixamos:
Hmmmmm... If no be say buhari don already end wonders, I for say wonders shall never end...
lol
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

and the death man?? he also cannot defend him as he is dead! so case dismissed
But there are facts on ground which include,
=>They both entered into the room willingly (no coercion)
=>She stabbed him multiple times (not self defense)
=> she dressed and went away with the murder weapon (evading justice)
=> she stole his money after murder( premeditated)
And finally, she resisted arrest!
Bro i want to see the genuis lawyer that would pull this off!

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Well done Chidinma grin

Kai I envy that man wife o! All the assets is now in her name. She should just get a young bobo to service her Wella.

Women empowering women.

#We love to see it grin

#Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Susily(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope she gets few years in prison and sent to rehab....

The dude is faulty for having sex with a 21years old ....

How is he faulty for having sex with a 21 year old?? Is a 21 year old not an adult??

She not only killed him but went along to withdraw his money.....then fake passport with her face but another name was found on her

All evidence is pointing on premeditated murder and she's gone for it

The man is foolish for not sticking to his wife

Don't pity criminals, she's a cold-blooded killer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

He wasn't murdered by the girl
She defended herself from a man who wouldn't hear NO
They had a knife fight(she has a scar to show for it)
Your friend (dead dude) should have been responsible and stayed faithful to messing little girls around.
This life no balance sha
This guy u be fool. Self defence for multiple stab wounds? And u keep mentioning her scar. Are u this daft? Thank God our police are way smarter than u can ever be. Pray not to loose a close one violently. You need to get ur brain checked fool

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Susily(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Calitoscassius:
she was the victim as she said, the man attacked her and she defended herself. What if the man had killed her instead?

Then after defending herself, she went along and withdrew his money and was also caught with fake passport with her face and different name

Make it make sense
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Renforce: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
DWJOBScom:

You are not an OBJECTIVE AND REASONABLE FELLOW

SHAME!!!

Am so sure the dead dude felt the same as you currently do and now he is dead.

Keep up with your thoughts

You are either a psychopath or a serial killer

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Susily(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Landy101:
She might go Scot free
It's going to be her word and the evidence on ground against the dead,

do you know the crime involved in giving someone hard substance and forcefully trying to have canal knowledge of the person?
The Lagos state penal code will interprete that,

The case might be classified as rape and murder in self defense because above all it was done under the influence of hard substance bought by the victim�♂

With a good lawyer the lady will get a caution sentence of about 3yrs just to deter others from commiting such crime
As she has admitted that she did it under the influence of hard substance
And if appealed by her lawyer she might just be confined to rehabilitation facility immidiately Because she's regarded as someone under the influence of drugs.

Can your "self-defense argument" explain why she went further to withdraw the man's money after killing him?? And why she was also seen with a fake passport
Re: CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Susily:

How is he faulty for having sex with a 21 year old?? Is a 21 year old not an adult??

She not only killed him but went along to withdraw his money.....then fake passport with her face but another name was found on her

All evidence is pointing on premeditated murder and she's gone for it

The man is foolish for not sticking to his wife

Don't pity criminals, she's a cold-blooded killer
A 21 year old woman that's ripe for marriage sef. An adult who is responsible for her actions and inactions. Bro nor mind that bastard supporting the girl. She was used to kill that man. The truth will all unfold just wait a little bit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Killed in Boko Haram Attack On Zulum's Convoy (Graphic Pics) / How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Paris Shooting : ISIS Mentions Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.