Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable (35688 Views)

80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy / Advantages Of Marrying As A Virgin / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by Blueelf: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
kokoboy4life:

So all the people that got married in those cities you mentioned above earns 500k per month

And that's why many of them are suffering

1 Like

Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by Raalsalghul: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
nextstep:
So what I'm hearing is: "men, work hard, get money, get married, then spend all your money on maintaning a wife, with children" angry

Abegi... this country has enough children. Men, use your money to travel abroad, treat yourself to a spa in Asia, spend a week in the Bahamas, chill out in our Lagos resorts.

With no dependents, you can save up enough to enjoy this world, instead of spending your every waking hour being a walking wallet.

You have a different thought process. I like that!

1 Like

Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by Blueelf: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Op you just made marriage look scary shocked
Infact I'm leaving the marriage for una unless I build a castle I don't see need to marry.
Before then, I wish you all well in marriage

Yes it is

Many married people rarely share good experiences

2 Likes

Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by Quim2: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
weedfada:

I can hook you up if you're interested... She's igbo ..........................

My brother, your silence is punishing.. I really need this.
Do i hope or just forget?

Pls respond.
Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by Quim2: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
clitah:
My babe just tell me say she dey even consider to marry me despite the age difference.
If say pepper dey well we'll, she for no talk that shit.

Pls what's the age difference? Just curious to know say no be only me.

1 Like

Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by ngbedesamuel(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Marriage comes with responsibility first before love.... these responsibilities are how one takes care of needs that make living comfortable...

Someone is out there screaming love because they haven't test a sting of hardship...

What makes a man is his ability to make plans & rational decisions ,not some hasty blind society or family guided decisions

Sorry to point this, it's only a foolish woman and man that will marry without at least a stream of stable income flowing in between

3 Likes

Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by clitah: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
Quim2:

Pls what's the age difference? Just curious to know say no be only me.

Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by samtol4(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2021
If you are waiting until you are financially stable before you marry, you may reach Methuselah age. With the economy situation in Nigeria, some men may never marry if they decide to wait for financial stability. Once a man has a source of income to feed himself and another woman , he should marry.

1 Like

Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by Quim2: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2021
clitah:

Mine is 20
Re: Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable by kepstone: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
My people Money is very important please dont joke about it i will speak from my own personal experience. Times have changed so things are evolving. Woman needs security and stability. She wants to know if you can handle the basics and take care of the family at the front end. Except you met and married a wicked woman that wont support you financially. All the ladies i dated loved me but at some point money issue came between us and i was so shocked what came out of their mouth. I went back to think about all they said and all the messages exchange, i looked at the love we share and the romantic sms they sent to me, then i now discovered that women dont love you because of love alone. Your ability to provide and be in charge of your finances makes them love you, value and respect you. She may not be a bad person but the instinct drive for security and stability will make them resent you and say something's that will make you wonder if this was the woman whoever told you i love you. Some ladies are plain greedy like my ex despite all i did spend on her her greed was greater than her needs. Let no one deceive you women like money not some of them but all of them. The insults i received from my ex kai were to deadly i told God thank you i did not end up with any of them maritally if not i will be depressed and eventually who knows what might happen. Guys work hard and get a stable source of income please let it be stable anything from150k above monthly and i also do not want you to depend on money to choose a wife ooooooooo. Pray and pray that God will give u your own wife, when she come she will lighten your world. My own case i am working and building my wealth and have stable source of income but i have not met my wife yet, all i see are leaches everywhere. I had to even go and park my car in our family house so as to get the one who loves me for me. its a cold world out there, everyone is truly trying to survive and most ladies are just on the game of pretense and character forming when dey get to 28 years above. God will help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.