Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! (7513 Views)

Poll: What should Odunnu do?

Dump old & crooked debosky: 18% (3 votes)
Accept young, handsome & rich hunkyjohn: 18% (3 votes)
All of the above: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Had An E-crush On Him Buh That Wasn't Enough ...tmx21 / My E-crush On Adaobi123 / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:04pm On May 17, 2011
Lol  grin [i]*dancing to chuku chuku bam bam e ni to ba wu ko be"[/i]aha lipsrsealed
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:05pm On May 17, 2011
Hunkydonkey u r simply a FOOL! smiley
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 8:06pm On May 17, 2011
This story still dey go on?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2011
^ Welcome back bro. smiley
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:07pm On May 17, 2011
Odunnu:

She doesnt take corrections. Very obstinate and rebellious. Watch her attack me or you or both of us like Benin witch
R u my mama or teacher? y u go correct me?abeggg don't be a damn hypocrite EDIOT! angry
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:09pm On May 17, 2011
Lmao @ Pweety: you'v got a real big psychological problem, deal with it. Please do
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:09pm On May 17, 2011
Posting a picture of a royal mail delivery motor cycle is not an insult?mscheww and incase u were blind there is a question mark there, besides what is new here?don't old men ride bicycles? undecided
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:10pm On May 17, 2011
Odunnu:

Lmao you got a real big psychological problem
Ur punny has a psychological problem, that's y u can't stay loyal 2 1 man, look mehnn don't try me 2day, because u won't know what hit u babez. smiley
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:12pm On May 17, 2011
debosky:

who do we have here?
Awayu lof?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:12pm On May 17, 2011
debosky:

has ur dyck gotten any longer since? grin
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:13pm On May 17, 2011
Big BADOSKY, se fe no mi ni?shuorrr tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety, no need for all that. We're just having fun. Sorry if you felt insulted by the pic.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:14pm On May 17, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Pweety, no need for all that. We're just having fun. Sorry if you felt insulted by the pic.
Sorry 4 ya self!

Wait, is it crime 4 me 2 advise you?i really can't stand stuppiddd guys like you!

Nonensical being
undecided
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:15pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

your punny has a psychological problem, that's y u can't stay loyal 2 1 man, look mehnn don't try me 2day, because u won't know what hit u babez. smiley
i'l rather you first of all stop hitting on my man and I mean Rev. Chief Prof,Dr, Barr, Engr. Debosky. I know you want him but sorry,you can only wish.
Errm secondly, i'm into a lotta men cause i've got the strenght to handle/carry them all. You cant even keep/have one, shame on you!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Sorry 4 ya self!

Wait, is it crime 4 me 2 advise you?i really can't stand stuppiddd guys like you!

Nonensical being
undecided

Is it by force to take your advice?

All I'm saying is there is no need for the insults. If you have to attack anybody, feel free to attack moi but leave Odunnu out of it. She said nice things about you already so why do you now want to insult her?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:19pm On May 17, 2011
Odunnu:

i'l rather you first of all stop hitting on my man. I know you want him but sorry,you can only wish.
Errm secondly, i'm into a lotta men cause i've got the strenght to handle/carry them all. You cant even keep/have one, shame on you!
O-M-GGGGGGGGG grin

R u fcking me like?youuuu of all people!omdayz i rememba d dayz when you had nobody, pweety was the 'hottie' of town cheesy u tried tO coRner all my admirers, even my prince luizzz(of then) u ashewooo, loook ehn i get your book like dis shameful goat!!

I can have debosky if i want, and i don't even need him because i can ave better, you are proud to talk of a left-over, u weye don old finish, na old-cargo's and dump waste u dey brag of. . .shiorrr look around my dear see the light, your OUTDATED!
cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:20pm On May 17, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Is it by force to take your advice?

All I'm saying is there is no need for the insults. If you have to attack anybody, feel free to attack moi but leave Odunnu out of it. She said nice things about you already so why do you now want to insult her?

stfu!!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:21pm On May 17, 2011
Hey you! Dont get involved. I told you she's my sis.
She gets into these mood swings easily, too bad, thats her weird way of catching fun
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:22pm On May 17, 2011
Face me abegggg, i get uuur stori!!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

stfu!!

I rather go with Odunnu's three day old poo than go with you.

Odunnu:

Hey you! Dont get involved. I told you she's my sis.
She gets into these mood swings easily, too bad, thats her weird way of catching fun

I doubt she's truly your sis. We need to do a DNA test to confirm.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:24pm On May 17, 2011
Odunnu who is he calling shitzzz? is it his. . . undecided
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:25pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

O-M-GGGGGGGGG grin

R u fcking me like?youuuu of all people!omdayz i rememba d dayz when you had nobody, pweety was the 'hottie' of town cheesy u tried tO coRner all my admirers, even my prince luizzz u ashewooo, loook ehn i get your book like dis shameful goat!!

I can have debosky if i want, and i don't even need him because i can ave better, you are proud to talk of a left-over, u weye don old finish, na old-cargo's and dump waste u dey brag of. . .shiorrr look around my dear see the light, your OUTDATED!
cheesy
jealousy go kill you o! *smh*
leave my old cargo debosky alone, na my choice.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:26pm On May 17, 2011
Odunnu:

jealousy go kill you o! *smh*
leave my old cargo debosky alone, na my choice.
wOOOhoooo. . .is dat all you will say?u no get shame woooohooo, u don old finish, na old people u fit follow(no offense debo). . . .talk na shiorr!

your b2k abi tkb where him go na don't u know he has been servicing me all dis whille?lmaoooo grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:29pm On May 17, 2011
Tkb wont even touch you even if you are the last female alive.
Guy has got t.a.s.t.e!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:31pm On May 17, 2011
Odunnu:

Tkb wont even touch you even if you are the last female alive.
Guy has got t.a.s.t.e!
Clap 4 urself~!

Aha. . .i know say u no go want believe. . .he is very good ooo, u know say na me teach him all dem tinz he dey do 4 ya body wink grin. . .he bad ooo but we dey work on his tin tin
tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

has your dyck gotten any longer since? grin

Come and find out. cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2011
debosky:

Come and find out. cheesy

Odunnu can't you see this?he wants mee tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:37pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Clap 4 urself~!

Aha. . .i know say u no go want believe. . .he is very good ooo, u know say na me teach him all dem tinz he dey do 4 ya body wink grin. . .he bad ooo but we dey work on his tin tin
tongue
You wish you had/have him!
You can only wish!
No man, I repeat, no man who i'v had would touch you even if konji hold am, they'l prefer to masturbate than have you in their arms.
Babez, you'v got to come to terms with the fact that my swag is tyt!
*dont wet the pillows with your tears tonite due to lonliness*
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Big BADOSKY, se fe no mi ni?shuorrr tongue
AM I NOT OLD ENOUGH TO SLAP U  angry angry angry angry tongue cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:38pm On May 17, 2011
@Pweety: Oya go and find out lets see if you'l live to tell the tale
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Odunnu can't you see this?he wants mee tongue

For a quick blow maybe. . . .so I can stretch you out a bit. . . .you're waay to uptight. grin grin
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 8:43pm On May 17, 2011
Odunnu:

You wish you had/have him!
You can only wish!
No man, I repeat, no man who i'v had would touch you even if konji hold am, they'l prefer to self-service than have you in their arms.
Babez, you'v got to come to terms with the fact that my swag is tyt!
*dont wet the pillows with your tears tonite due to lonliness*

Babe you need to stop screaming, wake up my friend!all these men wey u dey defend say he can't, u want 4get say i know dem before dem born you?berra u wake up stop decieving urself. . .ahhhh i never knew u can be this dumb!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Group For Singles Searching And Ready For Marriage / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.