Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! (7518 Views)

Poll: What should Odunnu do?

Dump old & crooked debosky: 18% (3 votes)
Accept young, handsome & rich hunkyjohn: 18% (3 votes)
All of the above: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Had An E-crush On Him Buh That Wasn't Enough ...tmx21 / My E-crush On Adaobi123 / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 1:15am On May 08, 2011
If u don't mind, can u send me an email? Check my profile.

OR

How do u get to see who is viewing this page?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 1:18am On May 08, 2011
Thats why you should edit it almost immediately
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by 190: 1:38am On May 08, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 2:34am On May 08, 2011
Odunnu:

Thats why you should edit it almost immediately

I'm so sorry, I got banned while I was at it and I didn't get to say goodnite to a sweet angel. cry Anyway I'm back. cheesy

Better late than never: Belated Goodnite when u see this. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 3:12am On May 08, 2011
**Coughs**

Odunnu u no get shame, u wey dem don enter finish!
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Nobody: 11:47am On May 08, 2011
hunkyjohn:

What right have you got over the one and only, sweet and lovely Odunnu? If you want me to back off, show me your C of O (Certificate of Ownership)! Else, get the door!

Odunnu deserves the best.  kiss

E-mugu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 11:51am On May 08, 2011
^^Is dat you in ur pic? cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2011
greateros:

E-mugu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I agree! I am a mugu for Odunnu. tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by 190: 12:18pm On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

**Coughs**

cheesy lipsrsealed

Choi

Na wa ooo shocked shocked
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 12:22pm On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

**Coughs**

cheesy lipsrsealed

Pweety, when u say "enter" what do u mean

Anyway, the atmosphere here is lovely, aint it? cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 12:23pm On May 08, 2011
@190eDIOTS

Y r u quoting me sod?was i talkin 2 your mama?

Stop fcking following me a$$ BIATCHH!!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 12:26pm On May 08, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Pweety, when u say "enter" what do u mean

Anyway, the atmosphere here is lovely, aint it? cheesy

It's a private joke! cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by 190: 12:27pm On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

@190eDIOTS

Y r u quoting me sod?was i talkin 2 your mama?

Stop fcking following me a$$ BIATCHH!!

Your father undecided
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 12:30pm On May 08, 2011
^^That shows how dumb your household is!

You think the only way u can get @ people, is doing the same thing they do to you, how logical(not), you r nothing but a complete sttuuupid Ediot!

Keep chopping your father's money till the day he dies & your forced to work!, good 4 nothing sperm child.

Stay clear & don't fcking follow me on this forum again, foool!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by 190: 12:37pm On May 08, 2011
^Look @ this Appalling c[i]u[/i]m burping grinning fool

I just used your lines on you and you're crying foul, it is you, Your father & mother and your generation that would die

and rotten in lagos gutter in Jesus name amen, talking bout following, what do your rotten cunt have to offer me wen there are better

real women out there, go and work on that your cunt that smells like a roosters poultry before u talk to me

No wonder u are still an under-18 who's refused to grow up, when people told me how much your clit and labia smelt i refused to believe and now

u just proved it, Bizzare pink oboe playing streak of s[i]h[/i]it, mention my name on this forum anymore and i would make sure i use folds of your

rotten Clit[i]or[/i]is to strangle you to death,

Ashawo!!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by honeric01(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2011
@Odunnu

I am happy for you kiss

Lets drop our differences ([size=2pt]GEJ[/size])
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2011
190 & Pweety, please do not let my sweet thread be ruined! I'm actually trying to prepare some E-Banga soup for Odunnu. Can you guys create another room for yourselves or something, PLEEEEEEEASE.  cry

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Is dat you in your pic? cheesy

Yep wink

190:

^Look @ this Appalling c[i]u[/i]m burping grinning fool

I just used your lines on you and you're crying foul, it is you, Your father & mother and your generation that would die

and rotten in lagos gutter in Jesus name amen, talking bout following, what do your rotten womanliness have to offer me wen there are better

real women out there, go and work on that your womanliness that smells like a roosters poultry before u talk to me

No wonder u are still an under-18 who's refused to grow up, when people told me how much your clit and labia smelt i refused to believe and now

u just proved it, Bizzare pink oboe playing streak of s[i]h[/i]it, mention my name on this forum anymore and i would make sure i use folds of your

rotten Clit[i]or[/i]is to strangle you to death,

Ashawo!!

J-E-S-U-S! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

190 were art thou manners?? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2011
@190

Be easy on the girl abeg, u're too harsh haba!

@pwetty, do to others what you would want done to you.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 1:19pm On May 08, 2011
Make love not war. kiss

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 2:18pm On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

**Coughs**

cheesy lipsrsealed
I'm sorry gurl, but I dont understand this 'joke'.
Jeeez! You guys have very good command of insultive words.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2011
Is there no way you can send a message to my e-mail add? TRUST is the keyword. I can be trusted.  cool
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2011
Odunnu - come to the bedroom asap. . . .we have a family meeting to sort out. tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2011
^ Better make sure you do not maltreat or violate her. BTW, when last did you cook for her?  angry

@ Odunnu, have this special e-meal from me. Prepared just for u.  kiss

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2011
Cook for her? She had to beg me to stop so she could keep her figure. tongue

Besides, you don't even know what she likes
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:49pm On May 08, 2011
She'll explore new worlds with me.

BTW, What does she like? grin
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2011
^^^

Try harder. . . .I worked hard to find out what she liked, you aint getting it that easily. cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2011
Why am I even asking you sef, I'll ask her and she'll tell me tongue

I have a feeling you do not treat her right. You intimidate her and make her do things she doesn't want to do. I am here to save her from you. cool
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 5:06pm On May 08, 2011
Lol.
You must be 'firearm' aint you?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2011
Sweet angel, I'm no soldier. I work "offshore".  wink

BTW, what would you like to have for dinner?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 5:13pm On May 08, 2011
I'l be full and fine if you'l just tell me who you are.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2011
Can we chat on lipsrsealed ?

Or can Seun provide a private room just for 2 of us?  kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Group For Singles Searching And Ready For Marriage / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.