Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! (7547 Views)

Poll: What should Odunnu do?

Dump old & crooked debosky: 18% (3 votes)
Accept young, handsome & rich hunkyjohn: 18% (3 votes)
All of the above: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Had An E-crush On Him Buh That Wasn't Enough ...tmx21 / My E-crush On Adaobi123 / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2011
*Checkmate!*

Odunnu, you are not even giving me chance at all. Look at the poll, most nairalanders think u should reconsider. Ok, just place me on trial. Don't pay me salary, I will work for free.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:34pm On May 11, 2011
Sorry but I dont need your services
*shuts the door*
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2011
I brought my mat. I will sleep outside till oga comes back. tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 10:35pm On May 11, 2011
Odunnu:

*sings for Debosky* Nothing is gonna change my love for you. . .
@OAM4J: Keep strategising, I know the intents and purpose of your heart

I definitely have to keep strategising to get you the best, that is what a good manager does.

As per the intents and purpose of my heart, it is very obvious, I only want the best for you as your manager. cool

hunkyjohn:

@ Odunnu, can you make me your house boy? I will gladly accept.

smh! undecided
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:44am On May 12, 2011
@ OAM4J, that is what loff can do to somebody. When you meet sweet people like this, your thinking will become skewed. Even Dbanj said he is ready to be a scapegoat for loff. Odunnu is wonderfully made and that is enough to make anyone go bunkers.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 5:03am On May 12, 2011
Women dont like men without swag, how will you transit from an house boy to a lover with a lady of class like Odunnu? and you are now putting yourself at the mercy of your arch rival debosky, you fall my hand big time. Ginger your swagger menh!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 5:06am On May 12, 2011
erm, erm, how come both of you come online same time, is there something I should know Odunnu?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 5:09am On May 12, 2011
No problem, I have a big surprise coming up. I was just trying out a shortcut. wink
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 5:23am On May 12, 2011
OAM4J:

erm, erm, how come both of you come online same time, is there something I should know Odunnu?
The thing tire me sef. Lol.
I'm surprised to see him online and i'd already commented about it on the other thread
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 5:24am On May 12, 2011
@OAM4J, you mean we came online at the same time? shocked OMG! That's the sign I've been waiting for. I'm high right now. I'm not sure I can eat throughout today. I'm star struck!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 5:27am On May 12, 2011
Looks like even OAM4J also just came on. Lol.
Y'all are krazie!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 5:30am On May 12, 2011
hmnnnn, i comment my reserve, sorry i mean i reserve my comment.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 5:36am On May 12, 2011
Nice to have good online friends like y'all. The world would have been a much better place if everyone could just get along like we do here. I appreciate u guys.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by ayosmiles(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2011
odunnu, can i join d long list of applicants. lol just kiddin but whts it dat attrcts so many guys 2 u unlikee pweety4me
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 5:58am On May 12, 2011
@ayo, let me try answering that question. She's very intelligent, caring, humorous, respectful and beautiful in & out (I've not seen her face but I know cool )
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 6:03am On May 12, 2011
Are you kidding me? You'v not seen my face? What makes you think i'm beautiful then? Kai!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 6:11am On May 12, 2011
Such beautiful posts can only come from 2 kinds of beings: Angels and beautiful chics. wink
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:35am On May 12, 2011
Dont be deceived
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2011
Actually, I have seen your profile pic at one time but your face didn't show properly. Anyway, I assess beauty from inside out. It takes fine boys like me to identify beautiful ladies. cool

BTW, What is your answer to ayosmiles? I just gave it a shot as a beholder. Let's hear from the princess herself.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 10:35am On May 12, 2011
ayosmiles:

odunnu, can i join d long list of applicants. lol just kiddin but whts it dat attrcts so many guys 2 u unlikee pweety4me
Pweety is my sister, same home training I got she got also but she's had an unfair treatment from Love.
Mr Cork broke her heart, 190
broke her heart even MOBO of blessed NLand memory did too, so the outbursts are just her own defence mechanism to prevent the bad and unworthy guys from getting to her heart. Beneath the facade, is a gurl sweeter, more beautiful, more soft hearted than I am.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by blasterman(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2011
if odunnu resemble scarecrow my guy go take off asap so save all that yarns i am sure the guy dey imagine say the babe resemble beyonce.

but i beleive she will not be too bad so make una find each other out and star what u want to do
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2011
u aint alone, but that dude writes like a stalker, !!!God go catch you make odunnu be man!!! lmao!!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2011
Did I just see "man" somewhere? Make una take time o. I beg, no give me heart attack for hia.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 3:32am On May 13, 2011
^^hehehehehe grin grin grin i tot u said you don see odunnu pinshures
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 3:39am On May 13, 2011
Dont mind him
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:38am On May 13, 2011
Odunnu, don't mind them. They are jealous.

(BTW, I answered)
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 4:41am On May 13, 2011
What answer?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:54am On May 13, 2011
(Question from the second vowel thread)
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Nobody: 6:19am On May 13, 2011
no wahala ooo!!!!, carry go,if u dont mind me infering in ur luv quest,@ odunnu,gist us a lil bout urself nau!! wink
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:51am On May 13, 2011
Who are you?lets start with that
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by ayosmiles(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Pweety is my sister, same home training I got she got also but she's had an unfair treatment from Love.
Mr Cork broke her heart, 190
broke her heart even MOBO of blessed NLand memory did too, so the outbursts are just her own defence mechanism to prevent the bad and unworthy guys from getting to her heart. Beneath the facade, is a gurl sweeter, more beautiful, more soft hearted than I am.

Thanks for the explanation. Oh, what a poor girl. But I really want to help her and make her appreciate what love is once again. How do we help her?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2011
@ Odunnu, that's a cute baby u have right there in your profile pic. So sweet kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / Whatzup App Users Come In 4 A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.