Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! (7516 Views)

Poll: What should Odunnu do?

Dump old & crooked debosky: 18% (3 votes)
Accept young, handsome & rich hunkyjohn: 18% (3 votes)
All of the above: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Had An E-crush On Him Buh That Wasn't Enough ...tmx21 / My E-crush On Adaobi123 / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 1:21pm On May 14, 2011
Still @ it?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2011
Yes o. I can't get over the babe. I'm captivated. Anyway, how u doing? Odunnu says you're very nice. What say you?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 1:27pm On May 14, 2011
Ummm i'm a dyck grin tongue

I'm aitte
wink cool
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2011
WHAT! you're male a dyck?  shocked

I am dykophobic.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 1:34pm On May 14, 2011
What's with the face? or r u on 2 me now? tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2011
NO WAY!!! angry

It's Odunnu or nothing. She said something about you and I just wanted to know what you think about her sweet words.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 1:38pm On May 14, 2011
Don't mind her jare. . .just dey face ur mission. . .she's tryna distract you smiley
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2011
Distract me? Well, I have something coming up. Something very irresistible.  cool
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 2:43pm On May 14, 2011
We shall be awaiting na. . . . undecided tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2011
Kindly accept this private jet from me as a token of my admiration  cool

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 6:56pm On May 17, 2011
I'l have to wait until my loffa sanctions it
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2011
No strings attached. You can have it. It's no big deal cos you're worth far more than a billion of those. wink
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:07pm On May 17, 2011
Thank you. I appreciate but i'l stil wait for my loffa's 'its okay,take it'
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 7:08pm On May 17, 2011
MUMU lipsrsealed
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2011
^ Jealousy  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:11pm On May 17, 2011
Hello mumu's sister.
Awayu?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 7:12pm On May 17, 2011
hunkyjohn:

^ Jealousy tongue tongue tongue

mumu(x3) cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2011
@Pweety, Ok take your own and don't be jealous. Your time will come.

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:24pm On May 17, 2011
Wicked boy.
My sister deserves better.
*lmao*
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:24pm On May 17, 2011
kai 190 ur mouuth is acidic lmaoooooo

~Odunnu recycle ur bobos na , y have u decided not to go green , i dey  find maga abeg  cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 7:26pm On May 17, 2011
Hunkydonkey ur fada's motorcycle? undecided
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2011
^ A gentleman like me will not call you names. Relax and emulate your sister.

@ Odunnu, if she's really your sister, I can upgrade her for your sake. But you have to tell her to represent the family properly.  cool
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On May 17, 2011
pweety come i no wan talk b4 , y do u always curse like dat
any small tin ur fada ur moda , babe stop dose kain yarns now abegggg angry angry angry
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:33pm On May 17, 2011
Badosky, everybody don talk soteee dem tire. Ths Pweety na problem child
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On May 17, 2011
^na wah ooo , she dey act like sey she no go old like metusela one day someone 2 go begin fire her pikin curse wan day like dat oo , abeg change at least small jus for my eyes am tired of reading it shogbo pweerie smiley
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:41pm On May 17, 2011
She doesnt take corrections. Very obstinate and rebellious. Watch her attack me or you or both of us like Benin witch
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2011
You never know who is behind that username. Just be nice and keep it cool.  cool
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:48pm On May 17, 2011
I dnt have a problem with whoever is behind,beside,under,above, adjacent,horizontal that ID
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2011
That was just a word of advice to people who are quick to insult others.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On May 17, 2011
Odunnu:

She doesnt take corrections. Very obstinate and rebellious. Watch her attack me or you or both of us like Benin witch
she dare not attack me , she knows i WILL screenslap her if she dare  angry angry angry angry angry cool

hunkyjohn:

You never know who is behind that username. Just be nice and keep it cool.  cool
Dude it can  mamiwater for all i care , Odunnu and Co call me BADOSKY !!! for a reason   wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 7:54pm On May 17, 2011
Gbam!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2011
Sis, abeg don't let that one spoil our fresh air on this thread. I was just busy searching for nice pictures to post here when I saw that post.  sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Group For Singles Searching And Ready For Marriage / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.