Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! (7545 Views)

Poll: What should Odunnu do?

Dump old & crooked debosky: 18% (3 votes)
Accept young, handsome & rich hunkyjohn: 18% (3 votes)
All of the above: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Had An E-crush On Him Buh That Wasn't Enough ...tmx21 / My E-crush On Adaobi123 / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:15pm On May 09, 2011
Tool size?
What kinda tools do you work with?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2011
Oral, anal and hard tools tongue I've got the full package
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:26pm On May 09, 2011
Could you be more specific Mister?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:31pm On May 09, 2011
Woman's best friend: THE DYK

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that mine is 5 inches longer than debosky's and thrice as fat. I heard you like big dyks:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608600.0.html tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 10:49pm On May 09, 2011
Dont try to out do Debosky, you only be wasting time.
Debosky's the standard measurement. Smaller than his? Too small, bigger than his? Too big.
He's my best fit.
Now go fill out your application and wait for your turn!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2011
I'll get u the filled form tomorrow. kiss
Meanwhile, sweet dreams . . . Gotta catch some sleep. If u want, u can join me for d night to test run my tools. I heard debosky travelled wink
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 12:02am On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

You always talk in parables chica. Break it down babez. What guy and whose guy is he?
smiley
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Woman's best friend: THE DYK

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that mine is 5 inches longer than debosky's and thrice as fat. I heard you like big dyks:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608600.0.html tongue

How disrespectful - no wonder you don't have a chance.

Odunnu is a lady, not just someone to fulfill your lusts. angry
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 12:20am On May 10, 2011
^^Shuorrr. . .ashiri ti tu! tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 6:19am On May 10, 2011
debosky:

How disrespectful - no wonder you don't have a chance.

Odunnu is a lady, not just someone to fulfill your lusts. angry

I respect her so much and I also know what she needs. She`s a real woman.

Ok, Let`s be civil about this. I have added a poll. If you win, I will not go to court. tongue
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by honeric01(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Ok maybe my target is too high. I'll start from the bottom and work my way up. How do I get to be on your list? Any forms to fill or do I have to perform some ritual?

[s]While I plot how to eliminate debosky angry [/s]

Hope you watch American movies? you need to start by eliminating the weaker boyfriends from bottom up, with that, i guarantee you success if you ever want to taste the puddle.

@Odunnu

Well it's "stagnant", got news for you, you know how we do it? hit me up ok?
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Nobody: 10:01am On May 10, 2011
@Odunnu,

Can you go a day without mentioning my name?

I am meeting you on Friday nite @ Blue Elephant or Protea. Make your choice.

wink wink wink
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 1:24pm On May 10, 2011
Iya Basira's buka would be fine and having the jamz from mallam audu's radio would be awesome.
We'l eat and dance!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by debosky(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2011
hunkyjohn:

I respect her so much and I also know what she needs. She`s a real woman.

Ok, Let`s be civil about this. I have added a poll. If you win, I will not go to court. tongue

Which kain crooked poll is this? cheesy

Wayo boy. . . .not only are you a randy animal, you are a 19 boy as well. grin grin

Pweety. angry cheesy
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 2:48pm On May 10, 2011
Hey Loff.
*gives him a hug*
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Pweety4me(f): 3:01pm On May 10, 2011
Loff ko loffer ni
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2011
debosky:

Which kain crooked poll is this? cheesy

Wayo boy. . . .not only are you a randy animal, you are a 19 boy as well. grin grin

Pweety.  angry cheesy

Now that I'm winning, you say it's rigging. If you were winning, it would have been free and fair! Let's be objective.  tongue tongue tongue

If you win, I won't go to court and I agree to serve as your houseboy ([s]But be aware that my middle name is Goodluck[/s])

Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 10:50pm On May 10, 2011
Una still dey here?

Anyway am Odunnu's manager. if you are interested in her, the application form is $14,000.00 only

Hurry now cos only few application forms are left, most of the new senators and governors dey rush the form like hot cake, all of them wan make Odunnu dem 1st lady

If no be say madam patience no wan second wife, our presido sef no go mind to apply especially for the good work odunnu did for him during the campaign.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Nobody: 4:13am On May 11, 2011
angry angry soooooo na hiaaa debo and ole buruku oam4jenny dey hide abi? angry running away from soup money, if not say siena and saga dropped sthg na starve i for starve.

odunnu,pls leave my debo no be by force , i cannot fit repeat myself 2wice angry

@ashewo a.k.a oam4jenny

got ya msg on the other side wink
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:02am On May 11, 2011
Haba JK, only you?
Sagamite, OAM4J,Siena and now Debosky.
How do you manage and stil come out looking fly?
As per your imaginary r'shp with Debosky, please let it remain that way-imaginary! I'l hate to share him with any one including you!
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Nobody: 10:07am On May 11, 2011
LOOK this si not funny. Busybody can talk in the hospital, she will tell you what I did to her because she wouldn't leave debo alone. Debo amongst other things is my professional g-string and ko-stay bra washer. Look elsewhere dammit angry angry angry 

And yes I am looking fly because debo's young blood is keeping me going cool
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 1:53pm On May 11, 2011
jennykadry:

angry angry soooooo na hiaaa debo and ole buruku oam4jenny dey hide abi? angry running away from soup money, if not say siena and saga dropped sthg na starve i for starve.

odunnu,pls leave my debo no be by force , i cannot fit repeat myself 2wice angry

@ashewo a.k.a oam4jenny

got ya msg on the other side wink

Wetin nau? Abeg I dey try make money here as Odunnu's manager, abi no be d money wey i make i go give u shop?

na so your blood and body go just dey hot anytime you see me talk to girls, yet you get 4 of us plus uncountable exs. undecided

HBD! wink
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2011
@ OAM4J, what discount can u offer me? I've sold some of my assets to raise half the cash already.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 8:42pm On May 11, 2011
^^Abeg no fall my hand o!, is this how you go dey ask for discount for owo obe (soup money) if oduunu gree for u and she wan go market?

If you are not up to the man, make you free Odunnu, she is till managing debosky till we land the big guy.

See, a babe like Odunnu comes only once in a generation, having Odunu is like having an hausa girl + Igbo girl + South South girl + Yoruba girl, all in one.

I just got an intent of interst from one Oga Sambo sef, he wan make Oduunu his new 'amaria'. Pls dont ask me which oga Sambo. lipsrsealed
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2011
I understand what I'm bidding for but u know say man must negotiate! I just bought her a cruise ship and I'm planning to surprise her with a private jet soon so try understand my position.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by OAM4J: 8:57pm On May 11, 2011
Because you bought a cruise ship and you wan buy jet you are now broke Just $14K o, we are not even talking about the bride price yet.

See I bought an Island for My girl on Valentine's day, yet I change her private jet and cars every six months. cool

BTW dont you think you need to lemme also know your other moniker(s), to earn my favour
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 8:58pm On May 11, 2011
*sings for Debosky* Nothing is gonna change my love for you. . .
@OAM4J: Keep strategising, I know the intents and purpose of your heart
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2011
Muhehehehehe. Try make me another offer. That matter na bedroom issue. wink
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2011
@ Odunnu, can you make me your house boy? I will gladly accept.
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:11pm On May 11, 2011
Talk to my darling husband, he's the HRM of the home
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by hunkyjohn(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2011
Usually, the woman presents the case. Just tell him u need to spend more time taking care of yourself. Tell him u don't want a house girl cos u don't trust em. (But please don't tell him my middle name is Goodluck)
Re: Hi Odunnu: I Think I Have An E-crush On You! by Odunnu: 9:22pm On May 11, 2011
My middle name aint Turai, so there's no houseboy vacancy for 'Goodluck'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? / Whatzup App Users Come In 4 A Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.