Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life (57586 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Jmarjr(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Telstar:
No. I can't connect you to anyone. I don't even know you.
no p
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Telstar: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jmarjr:

no p
Next time you ask something to connect you with girls, do not say something nasty like what you said previously, "runs girls". It is a big turnoff especially if his or her friends are good and responsible.

My friends are not wayward. They are very responsible.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Jmarjr(m): 5:35am On Jun 29, 2021
Telstar:
Next time you ask something to connect you with girls, do not say something nasty like what you said previously, "runs girls". It is a big turnoff especially if his or her friends are good and responsible.

My friends are not wayward. They are very responsible.
my bad, learnt my mistake since u pointed it out to me. So sorry man, hope my apology is accepted? I never meant it that way tho
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by BluntCrazeMan: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
I will not tell you to get lost..
But Oga,, go and get another girlfriend.
This one is not your babe.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by BluntCrazeMan: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thebest12:
I am about to ask her should I go on?
Now it is Official..
You deserve to be told “Get Lost”.
Mista-man,, GET LOST.!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by BluntCrazeMan: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thebest12:

I confronted her you won't believe the out com cry cry cry
Hahahaha..
You're catching cruise sef with the fake-story...
And I come dey think say na True Story sef.
Anyway, enjoy your fun.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Casemiro(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

guy how far.

watin be update
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Moz22: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Thebest12:

lol.. are u me? Same thing happened to me at exactly the same period you posted this..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by KingLion007(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2021
She don dump you broda,You fit still deceive am cm like ntn happen den bleep her all night and break d news to her in the mrnin.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by KingLion007(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Moz22:
lol.. are u me? Same thing happened to me at exactly the same period you posted this..
Maybe Same Gal..Usher and R.Kelly
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by KingLion007(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2021
TossTos:
Mister , have you discover yourself ?
In Daniel Akpata's voice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Moz22: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingLion007:
Maybe Same Gal..Usher and R.Kelly
lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Thebest12(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Moz22:

Really ? How did you handle it
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Moz22: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Thebest12:

Really ? How did you handle it
twasnt easy bro... They say time heals all types of wound.. it's been a while now, but I'm fine now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.