Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life (57596 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by joe4christ(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

I confronted her you won't believe the out com cry cry cry

Guy. Na your update I dey wait for since o. Is the said LOML her brother? Or what did u find. No dey put me on suspense abeg! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by DAMN99: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You want to know if it's heart break?

No

It's COVID-19

grin
Kuku kill me grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by DAMN99: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
confront her and see her reaction or this heartbreak that's obviously coming your way will make you end up in an ICU..

When we dey advice una to become hard guys, una dey overdo in the name of simp.

Ps: get your insecured ass a side chick
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Papadoh(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
Stop calling her your girlfriend. She's not your girlfriend.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by DAMN99: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pricelessruby:
I guess you should discuss it with her, before you making a decision
Everyone knows she will lie her way out..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Pricelessruby(f): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm undecided
DAMN99:

Everyone knows she will lie her way out..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Vlain: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

My guy that is her own way of telling u she is over with the relationship.Yse ur head and end it so I can Atleast save what is left of your pride. Take heart tho,a better girl is on her way.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Vlain: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
chaloskyx:
Call you gf over take her out to the cinemas eat out have a good time make her feel like a queen take her home doke am then tell her you don't think the relationship is working out and dump am to save yourself from being dumped

Bad guy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by HRMK: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
why wory wen she nor be ur wife?her parents nefa kno u self?nawa!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Freelane33(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Learn
Thebest12:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Cookcounty: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Them don served you breakfast be that...... grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Gfskw: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Really
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Angelacruz:
U self post another girl as Loml nah...better move on now
No he should post his own as qomh
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Tohsynetita1: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

message me for hacking her social media accounts, to get real facts. That's what you need, don't worry yourself too much.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by DrewMX(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
OP, don't waste time, post another girl's pic and walk out of that relationship because you are experiencing heart break already. Life is too short to be miserable because of one woman who doesn't love you when there are good ones out there. Stay strong brother.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Angelacruz: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Yes nah...e go pain her pass
Megatron77:
No he should post his own as qomh
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by donhils: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Bro, She doesn't love you anymore, if she even did in the first place sef.. if a girl loves you, she won't post guys especially with such caption, ahn ahn na! if she could call that guy LOML, then what are you ? Just use your head, if she comes clean to tell you she doesn't love you anymore, just Use that energy to get money and girls will line up for you, you'll even be the one to choose who you want to date.
Where do you people normally see these girls that use to line up ?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by MITCHELL96: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
donhils:

Where do you people normally see these girls that use to line up ?

Just have money first, you'll see them coming your way grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Okhuadams(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Oga u are experiencing it already, I can see tears in ur eyes oga post another babe as well b4 sniper visit u
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by GeezBitz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thebest12:

I confronted her you won't believe the out com cry cry cry
lol whatever the outcome may be, don't ever let anyone take your feelings for granted, dont let anybody take your simplicity for stupidity.
No matter how u love someone once they are no longer interested, LET THEM BE for your own good.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Equity15(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
CSTRR:
Dey there.

My favorite radio program in Lagos is that radio program where men and Women are asked to send the name and numbers of their partners.

They would be called on live radio and asked to tell them who their boyfriend or girlfriend is because he/she has just won both of them a free shopping ticket.

90% of the time it ends in tears.
And I laugh my heart out.

Emeka will submit ngozi as his girlfriend, but when they call Ngozi and ask who her mystery boyfriend is,she will say chike.

Prime entertainment.
please what's the name of the show and what time and radio station is it held ?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by jaxxy(m): 12:37am On Jun 28, 2021
Thebest12:

It means ure now in an open relationship. Congrats.

U can either move on or adjust. Unserious gals do it all the time. These hoes were ain't loyal, they were never. undecided

There right one will behave better.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by ddeola: 1:42am On Jun 28, 2021
And you still call her your girlfriend?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by CSTRR: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2021
Salamander319:

Is the program still active, which radio station pls.
I stumbled on the program on two occasions in the evening.

I can't remember the radio station unfortunately.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Jmarjr(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2021
Telstar:
Nope. ET girls are more responsible than Nigerian girls. Girls from Norway, Denmark are cool too. I'm not really into Nigerian girls. One reported me to my sister last time just because I didn't call her on phone. My sister was just laughing. Foreign girls are simply the best. Forget about Nigerian girls. Most are confused and have nothing to offer.
guy i fit DM u 4 whatsapp?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Brunicekid(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2021
In summary, that's an "audio girlfriend" ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Brunicekid(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
Coldie:
Just codedly act like u didn't see it, then continue fvcking her while you look for a new gf. It's that easy.
Why are you people making it to seem as if one must always have intercourse with his girlfriend? That shouldn't be what a relationship is about!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Raalsalghul: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
CSTRR:
Dey there.

My favorite radio program in Lagos is that radio program where men and Women are asked to send the name and numbers of their partners.

They would be called on live radio and asked to tell them who their boyfriend or girlfriend is because he/she has just won both of them a free shopping ticket.

90% of the time it ends in tears.
And I laugh my heart out.

Emeka will submit ngozi as his girlfriend, but when they call Ngozi and ask who her mystery boyfriend is,she will say chike.

Prime entertainment.

Day, time and radio channel please?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Telstar: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jmarjr:

guy i fit DM u 4 whatsapp?
No.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Jmarjr(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Telstar:
No.
u fit connect me with on matured that is ready to settle down only not runs girl biko
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Telstar: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jmarjr:

u fit connect me with on matured that is ready to settle down only not runs girl biko
No. I can't connect you to anyone. I don't even know you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.