Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life (57557 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Hendtime: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You want to know if it's heart break?

No

It's COVID-19

grin

Abi heart attack

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by EBEk101(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
The way men are turning to lady’s dis days baffles me
Ai don’t cheat when in a relationship but ai always hv ah sure odd in case

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by PrinceOfLagos: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
I am about to ask her should I go on?
Chei

Na wa o

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Did u just call her your babe....nope, this is a commercial goods not ur babe anymore

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by blueprint22(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bro, incase you don't know they are no drugs for heart breaks...you better think of ur life...most girls now are opportunist...When they see better offer na usain bolt : grin...U beta move on cos i know she has done that before you were aware.... shocked....omo men dey suffer ooo : embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Blacksavage: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Omo this heart break of a thing
No love una no go hear... angry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by medriano: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
For some reasons, I think it’s alright for you to ask her what her relationship with that guy is.
What if she’s just playing around with the “loml” thing? What if they are just friends ��‍♀️
But if it turns out she has something with the guy, you can walk out of the relationship peacefully and block her from contacting you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by wabbyland(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice
Is her name Helen? That girl too stupid. Just joking before girls descend on me. Do u need advice or consolation?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by asadt1: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by SunTzu123(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

No

It's COVID-19

grin

My major laugh of the day. Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by ayenale1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
She has dumped you long time ago and she has seen a perfect replacement for you but you failed to see the handwriting on the wall...bro move on cos there's nothing you can do about it...she's in love and let her be.
The only thing you can do is to use the situation to bring out the very best in you...let her see, feel your successes show her u can be a great guy without her then by the time she will want to come back cos of your successful life bro i believe you know the response to give her...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by PrimeWatermark: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
daviesmania:
coward of the county

Kenny Rogers grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by EngrXrix(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

Well if she still gives it to you to smash. Then keep on smashing and find your own loml.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Nezzjnr: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

No

It's COVID-19

grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by fof1: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Consult Ur Parents, Pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by AvalonSpace(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
You never marry her nah..
Why you dey simp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by mymadam(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
iKingsley:
Haha.. you are about to get dumped cheesy
About to get dumped keh? He has been dumped QED undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by hardon1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Girls don't Post things like that by mistake... Not to talk of two times...

If u havnt bleeped here, quickly make plans for that as soon as possible... If have bleeped before you can equally arrange for a merciless Bleep cos you are on the Verge of being dumped

Take sorry

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Them u are the enemy of her life then undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by 042icloud(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

I am afraid she might break up first and it won't go well with me if she does it first
Which kind child be this abeg?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Torosk1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Run o grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by sleeknaija(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:

Won ti shenk e
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Mustiboy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

No

It's COVID-19

grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Blakpot: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe that's her official boyfriend, and she's cheating on him with u.
So....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by YESpParticipant: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Guys! Should we tell him?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Lifewasgood: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
You're not in relationship because you're dating yourself!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Elvisgolden: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
iKingsley:
Haha.. you are about to get dumped cheesy

About to abi them don dump am already
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by notmyrealmonika: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Coldie:
Just codedly act like u didn't see it, then continue fvcking her while you look for a new gf. It's that easy.

Follow this advice op
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by victorazy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Angelacruz:
U self post another girl as Loml nah...better move on now

Badth guy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Karemarealty288(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maybe in her Hard disc your name is "Abu Shawama " or "Kola Chicken and Chips".

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by Ukezeal: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
You sef, jamb question?, she posted another person as lover so?, in relationships keep room for disapointments ..
Thebest12:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by SmartPolician: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Kantebets:
You are a fool
Out of all the girls wey full street na one girl matter u come carry for head
You deserve what u are getting cos u no get sense
Na ur wife she be?
Why won’t she post another guy when u never pay her bride price.
Las las relationships na cruise
But guy u be mugu

U sef don take am personal.

Huncle, u should be calming down grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.