Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works (289 Views)

God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works

John 8:29 (KJV)

And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

To better appreciate this saying of Jesus, we may have to take into cognizance the fact that this was the same person of whom God said, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." Matthew 3:17.

Yet the reason God was always with Him and never left Him according to Jesus, was because He always did works that pleased Him. And still some so-called Christians who are not nothing of such expect to get away without doing the things that please God.

They expect to be working iniquity and be saved just because they call Jesus "Lord, Lord" which they think is what it really means to believe in Him.

No wonder Jesus said that on that day, He shall tell many of them He never knew them and to depart from Him, because Jesus cannot be with or know any worker of iniquity. Matthew 7:22-23

He that has ears, let Him hear the Words of Jesus.

God bless.
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2021
If you want God to be with you the same way He was Jesus, you must do the same.
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:31am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Jesus Said The Reason God Never Left Him Alone Was Because Of His Works by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Deep Churches Are Working To Bring About A New World Order- TD Jakes et al / Does Islam Permit Muslims To Receive The Quran As A Gift From Christians. / The Overcomers (A Study Of The Book Of Revelation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.