Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66226 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by koolaid87: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tell him that love triangle kills more than covid
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
It will be better to breach/break his trust and extract him from the mess he's immersed himself into, than leave him to drown further into destruction.
He may not know it now, cos he's momentarily blinded buhh later when the scales falls off his damn eyes, he would see into your actions of saving him.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by madjune(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nothing kills a young man as fast as dating a married woman.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Unrated900(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Your brother is gradually sitting and digging his own grave yard by himself
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
It will be better to breach/break his trust and extract him from the mess he's immersed himself into, than leave him to drown further into destruction.
He may not know it now, cos he's momentarily blinded buhh later when the scales falls off his eyes, he would see into your actions of saving him.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by patriotic007: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Guys have already killed your brother and buried him already with their advice and comments...... Imagine this thread was reversed like a girl dating a married man.... Nobody will even speak of death about her instead she will be hailed....Why the double standard...... People killing your brother here are mostly insecure married men who enjoy girls outside and can't stand the thought of another man banging their wife......Let me enlighten you guys Abit..... Married women have long overtaken married men in the game.....This kind of relationship the op is talking about is as common as pure water this days..... Majority of married women have boyfriends and it's happening very silently unlike the way the married men go about their own......BOTTOM LINE.....your brother will live his ordained number of years on Earth Even longer than the idiots that have be wishing him dead on this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Magum grin grin cheesy Loading grin grin grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by cardoctor(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
So what?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by ComeToJesus: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40

Tell your brother to read this Bible portion and see the end of a man like him.

Proverbs 7:16-‬27 AMP

"I have spread my couch with coverings and cushions of tapestry, With colored fine linen of Egypt. I have perfumed my bed With myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. Come, let us drink our fill of love until morning; Let us console and delight ourselves with love. For my husband is not at home. He has gone on a long journey; He has taken a bag of money with him, And he will come home on the appointed day.” With her many persuasions she caused him to yield; With her flattering lips she seduced him. Suddenly he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter [not knowing the outcome], Or as one in stocks going to the correction [to be given] to a fool, Until an arrow pierced his liver [with a mortal wound]; Like a bird fluttering straight into the net, He did not know that it would cost him his life. Now therefore, my sons, listen to me, And pay attention to the words of my mouth. Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not stray into her [evil, immoral] paths. For she has cast down many [mortally] wounded; Indeed, all who were killed by her were strong. Her house is the way to Sheol, Descending to the chambers of death"

https://bible.com/bible/1588/pro.7.16-27.AMP
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Chydo63(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
dhameelare:
Nothing u say is going to make him stop.

U shld mind ur own business or he'll see u as an enemy in the long run
how can you ask him to mind his business, when it's his brother that's involved? Ever heard of being your brothers keeper? Pls, stop all this nonsense of mind your business, it's unafrican.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Tizu(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
You want to cut his job and die his die ?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
He should be careful, that way leads to destruction. Let your family elders or his religion leader know about it and sit him down. Pray for him too.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by biggie73(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
The only repercussion is KARMAL IS A B.I.T.C.H...
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by nick50(m): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pictures or I don't believe it BTW are u a Yoruba?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Love55freas(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
if you do not help your blood who will
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Love55freas(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
do everything to stop him
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hope the gifts are landed properties anything short is not worth the sacrifice
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by mechanics(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
He should stop that relationship, if her husband is in the know of it, the consequences of his actions won't be funny
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Cousin9999: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
I think you have to recognize that when people marry and must be apart like this, sometimes they agree to look the other way. It's likely the husband has a girlfriend and he probably knows his wife has a guy. They just agree to ignore it and not let each other know about the bf/gf.

And, regardless of how outsiders view it, the husband and wife are still people. They need companionship and support. It's technically not okay, but is it terrible? Maybe the husband needs to be away to provide. And this is just how it is. It's better than a suffering family all in one place.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by inumidun2010(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2021
adedehinbo:
the thing just killed a notable person In my street recently, unfortunately I don't think it has cure

It does actually, Ask Elders around you... Though the antidote is quite DISGUSTING like the ACT......
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Pussywet: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

I don’t have much to say to him.. please tell him to be careful the owner is coming very soon..
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by jibrilcisse: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Some Woman are evil" if u trance the genesis, nah the woman go find the guy.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Fearcom(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
He is my business sir. Can't watch him bring destruction upon himself. even if he fails to take my advice, I'll keep pushing till I exhaust all my options.

You will have to do something extreme to put paid to that unholy relationship once and for all!

Better inform your parents and also threaten to expose both of them to her husband.
Put yourself in her husbands shoes!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by eagleonearth(m): 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

very dangerous, I've seen someone die this year as a result
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by greggng: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Hope u know what's call magun for Yoruba, na wetin kill my nigga be that oo, they place magun ontop his gf, na earlier this month this stuff happen weh nigga weh dey healthy sleep no wake up again when they find out say na magun weh dey place on top the girl she dey yansh kill am

That is not how magun work ...if he doesn't have existing heart illness, then he was remoted. Magun will always lead to your death during the act not after the act .
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by olaszydaruma(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2021
It can't end well angry
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by egokanwa(f): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2021
Nawa o, that is Child abuse.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by PROPHETmichael: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbankpa:

Report to the husband and that will be the end of that satanic relationship.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by favour32(m): 12:46am On Jun 29, 2021
Egungun na express you dey go...
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by berryspinns(m): 12:57am On Jun 29, 2021
5yrs facebook account for sale if intrested contact me 08137110139
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by chukwudiology(m): 1:18am On Jun 29, 2021
My brother, this is my advice. If u hv the woman's number or collect the her number from ur brothers phone, hide number and call or text her. Let her know that you knows everything going on and that you will expose her if she doesn't retrace her steps. Mind you she must not know who you are but you knows her husband very well.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by pacificom: 1:26am On Jun 29, 2021
It is not a taboo if your brother is in love with an older lady. If its love, age aint nothing but number.Although i am not in support of him servicing another man's wife. He should back out of such act for Gods sake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.