Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (66229 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Karleb(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Forget it. Your brother is long gone.

Nothing can separate them.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sanpipita(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
I had a cousin who ended up impregnating a married woman, we were too late to realize he attached to her cos she was spending on him, many boys won't give up when they find a woman like this, you can still continue talking to him
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by erepawei: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
its none of ur business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by JamesSabastine: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2021
You should do well tell you mother. His is family not friend. Telling your mother will help straighten him. Sleeping arround with old woman is a big distraction for him. Living the woman will help him focus and face reality.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by amdoyin82(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

you nailed it
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Rabble(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
It will take a miracle for to be free..
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Femi316: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Scapegoat nie he second name
Igbankpa:
My younger brother is dating a married woman.

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Let me also add that he is just 24 and she is 40
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
FORCE YOUR BROTHER TO READ PROV 6:34.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Abakelawal(f): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Side boo.... please try to trace the woman with evidence and hide ur identity..

Threaten her dat u will report and show her husband... U are doing dis for ur brothers sake
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by juman(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Very bad.
Try more and make him see reasons why he must stop the illegal and immoral relationship.

God is angry with him.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Emk5556: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
He is digging his own grave.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
mariahAngel:

His brother is his business!
grin
Ihe afugbuo la gi...
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by alizma: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

I've tried talking him out of that unholy relationship, whenever we have such conversations, he retracts for a while and then goes back to her.

He thinks he is in love, But I keep reminding him that what ever he feels about her is all bolllocks and can put him in harms way.

I sincerely understand why he feels the way he does towards her, considering the love and affection he gets from this woman. No stress, no drama. just attention, care and good sex and she also spoils him with gifts as well. she is a business woman and her husband lives and work in a different continent and only visits once in a while. This days he is barely around, as all they do is go from one hotel to another having fun.

I'm scared for him. The other day at work, I and my colleagues where having a conversation about African traditions and repercussions for cheating in marriage and my boss who happens to be from the same region as the woman was telling us about the punishment for cheating as obtainable in their culture which puts my brother in grave danger.

He is my immediate younger brother and he is closest to me, I'm the only one in the family that knows about this relationship, I'm thinking of informing my mum, maybe that will help in putting a stop to their affair, But that would be a breach of trust. I don't know what to do!

Tell him you are looking for someone to dig grave behind your family house, if he ask why tell him someone to you he is going to die soon of a curse from sexual engagement and the only remedy for the curse not to be extended to other family members is to have his grave dug before his death.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by bornalive: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
Op, NEVER think that only knew the relationship between your brother and the so called woman. The day they Hus cup us full, you can only pick his mutilated body.

He cannot run away from the above. Now they think is secret and both of them are enjoying themselves and think it is fun. I weep for your brother. There is an adage that said, ' fly wet no dey hear the smell of dead body, they follow the dead body enter grave'.

A time will come when you will pick his body.

Nairaland is now a big forum. Don't be surprised that the said husband us a nairalander and could stumble on this post, based on the description of the woman you have given herein and start monitoring his wife. If It turns out to be right, your brother's days are numbered.

It is even an abomination.

I once took a lady we have known for a while to Eko Le Median as I lodged there for about a month. She had no ring and we played around after having food and drink. She went in to the rest room to have her birth after taking off her cloths. While in there, her phone rang as it was in her handbag. As I took the phone from her bag to give her, a ring like a wedding ring dropped on the floor. I picked the ring and threw a question to her, ' is this not a wedding ring' ?, she said yes. Are you married, she said yes. I asked her, why can't you tell me , even when she initially told me she was single. I asked her to dress up, that I cannot have anything to do with her. I never had sex with her. Took her back to Ikeja.

Warn him now OR, May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
Yxwqq:
When his future wife cheats with a single guy, he shouldn't complain. It's called karma.

Karma doesn't exist bro

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by zoghys: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is no African spiritual repercussions for cheating. So called African "repercussions" is just to instill fear on potential cheaters and also to put society in order.. Your village king and chiefs cheats how come no repercussions for them in the african traditional way

In the real world, cheating is immoral and break trust, the repercussions for cheating with a married woman is getting attacked by a jealous husband or getting STIs and STDs, unwanted pregnancy and divorce.

Advice: You can't stop a man that is in "love" with a married woman, you can only wait for the husband to come at your door with cutlass and police, maybe he will learn, honor killing is real, just tell him that.

Inasmuch as I would like to agree with you, am afraid I can't because you are wrong. There's are lots of African traditional way to deal with such situations and the repercussion will be fatal. I can assure you 100% its real and I have seen it happen, the best bet is to run away from such women.

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Munzy14(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Three people u will be wasting time advising;
1 A man in love(infatuation)

2 A lady in fun filled entanglement.

3 A buhari supporter...If I lie, check manna, simply Leo and cilic...plus sarrki...grin

There darling daddy...

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by hybrid11(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Go and talk to the woman, let her understand the reason why she should let your bro go if she cares about him

If na me to save my bro,I go lock him up for cell for two weeks
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sylve11: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:
She got pregnant recently and wanted to keep it but couldn't for two reasons.
1 her husband was visiting
2 my brother insisted she aborts the baby

This one that you have every details so. I am beginning to think that you're the so called brother.

My guy, change your ways. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

Its quite difficult, even if he wants to stop the woman will keep pressuring him to come back. The temptation at play here is much and less stressful than with a regular single gal bt also potentially dangerous, he will need to just get tired of the woman bt talking to him will help him prepare his mind for that step. It's always best not to start such relationships or bad habits because its hard to stop.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by BareFacedLies(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emmyjahzy341:
Your brother need to leave that ungodly relationship before he meet his destruction..

What is so ungodly about a relationship between two adults who want to be together?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Naijafornow: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Are you jealous?

Your younger brother is enjoying

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
And so?
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by cyrilamx(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kaymicheal852:

Start looking for a land that he will be buried ,he can die anytime

You can Bleep all the woman in the world but not married women
But young girls are free to be sleeping with married men? If society refused to condemn young girls sleeping with married men, why should they condemn a young guy bleeping a married woman? The sad tales is in both affairs, whether a married man with a single lady or married woman with a single guy, the woman is excused, the man blame. Nobody has accused the woman of using her wealth to entice the guy. Double standard

3 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by sylve11: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Your brother and the married woman are both madt.

The thing common for Ijaw land well well. wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
bornalive:
[s]Nairaland is now a big forum. Don't be surprised that the said husband us a nairalander and could stumble on this post, based on the description of the woman you have given herein and start monitoring his wife.[/s]

I'm sorry to do this but this part is gibberish
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by ultimateprof: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Surugede is the dance of the spirit, when a child decided to dance surugede he should know the difference between gone too soon and rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by colestephan86: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Igbankpa:

He is more likely to get what's coming to him., But I hope it's not magun, cos you sef go cry for him
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Jman24(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Christistruth00:

The reason Joseph fled from Potiphars wife in the Bible was because Joseph knew Sexual Immorality was a fast destroyer of Destiny

Africa!
Some of the guys I know who have had their way to married peeps are way richer and influential than me.

The only repercussion is getting caught

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
BareFacedLies:

What is so ungodly about a relationship between two adults who want to be together?
it obvious you don't know what you're saying..but the woman is married not divorced..Note!
Re: My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. by int0x80(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Be a man and confront the woman, she's gradually derailing your brother's future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.