Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (95042 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Siwisheswereesh: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
What a sad day for piggiddiiottts!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by fozapi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
KingKingKing:
You ran for your dear life when your house was stormed while you send your footmen on a suicide mission just for your own selfish gains. What a pity!

Heroes don't run , they aren't cowards they stay to fight for their people. Kanu's action has led to the death of hundreds of Igbo youths.

Kanu should have learnt a thing or two from Ojukwu. Self determination isn't Won by violence anymore but by diplomacy.

Kanu's end might be closer than we thought.
because I'm so sure that some of his kinsmen betrayed him by working in favour of the Nigerian Govt to ensure his arrest.

My Igbo brothers and sisters, IGBO KWENU! IGBO KWENU!! KWENU!!! KWEZONU OOOO!!!!!!
The time is now to speak up not by fighting but by educating your fellow tribesmen in the east to mellow down a bit, get their PVCs and come out en masse to vote In their preferred candidates. Victory shall be ours in Jesus Name.

God bless the land of the rising sun
God bless Igbos
God bless the East
God bless The Yorubas (My Tribe)
God bless the Hausas
God bless the greatest country on earth, Nigeria

Dummy only a coward would stay to get killed by the military assassination team,you are too slow, worry about yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Ojiofor: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
gidgiddy take heart o.
This is an opportunity for all brainwashed ipobians to recover their senses back.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by anselm791(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga , park somewhere jo

Okay bros, where should I wait for you?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Obalatule: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
od501:

Can you provide one single evidence that ESN killed security operatives? Ask your abj Northern cabals, there are the blood thirsty vampires here.
lol..... Don't worry your supreme leader will soon give us the full details

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Amotekun777: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
The coward who was sending young men to die was scared for his life.

Majority are COWARDS from that side of the country grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Sufferingboy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Coward

I knew you will be disgraced but didn't know it would be so soon

Hahaha you this Igbo man pretending to be yoruba,Una don dey reject kanu....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Mrbenny001: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
I agree with you on the fact that Kanu messed up big time by picking arms .. that was premature ..but Heros do run away oo..any hero that don't know when to run are always been celebrated in their grave
KingKingKing:
You ran for your dear life when your house was stormed while you send your footmen on a suicide mission just for your own selfish gains. What a pity!

Heroes don't run , they aren't cowards they stay to fight for their people. Kanu's action has led to the death of hundreds of Igbo youths.

Kany should have learnt a thing or two from Ojuukwu. Self determination isn't Won by violence anymore but by diplomacy.

because I'm so sure that some of his kinsmen betrayed him by working in favour of the Nigerian Govt to ensure his arrest.

My Igbo brothers and sisters, IGBO KWENU! IGBO KWENU!! KWENU!!! KWEZONU OOOO!!!!!!
The time is now to speak up not by fighting but by educating your fellow tribesmen in the east to mellow down a bit, get their PVCs and come out en masse to vote In their preferred candidates. Victory shall be ours in Jesus Name.

God bless Igbos
God bless the East
God bless the Hausas

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by francis5051: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
someone like you now will cry and complain bitterly over what is happening in the country And you will still hate and insult someone who made a move to quit the so called country treating u bad...what kind of life are u living ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Coward

I knew you will be disgraced but didn't know it would be so soon
I have always known that his cup will full one day. It was only a matter of when
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by fozapi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
So after he saved his own life by jumping bail what you could do next is to start instigating people against the government asking them to burn down all government properties and kill law enforcement agents this is very sad for him and I hope he will enjoy his time at the DSS detention camp

Close mouth

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Was he allowed to be interviewed by the media or they are looking for traffic.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by fozapi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mrbenny001:
I agree with you on the fact that Kanu messed up big time by picking arms .. that was premature ..but Heros do run away oo..any hero that don't know when to run are always been celebrated in their grave

Just look at this one, military assassination team came. To kill him an unarmed man? How do you expect him to stay? What is wrong with you Nigerians always supporting the oppressor

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by zinizta: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm o deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Almaigaa: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Lolz,propaganda by zoo to make zombies happy,they will now forget the problems Nigeria have inflicted on them.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

We move.

If you like..........

The thing really pain this one

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by francis5051: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Y
KingKingKing:

Kanu should have learnt a thing or two from Ojukwu. Self determination isn't Won by violence anymore but by diplomacy.

God bless Igbos
God bless the East
God bless the Hausas
you maybe Igbo by blood but I see cowardness in what u just wrote

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by flokii: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
So after he saved his own life by jumping bail what you could do next is to start instigating people against the government asking them to burn down all government properties and kill law enforcement agents this is very sad for him and I hope he will enjoy his time at the DSS detention camp

I want to see what Abaribe and co. will do now.. I think he was wearing IPOB-themed dot nation shirt the other day and was feeling fly.

The moment the guy ordered IPOB to destroy Lagos and kill police, soldiers I knew his end was near.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by michjunior: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
dmbb:
The most useless terrorist leader has been arrested, firing squad to do their business soonest grin shocked

Cow sited

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Hapuruchukwu(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol.. Fugitive.

You love your life so much and ran away but instigating fools and animals following to be dying in vain...

FG should summarily finish his trial to Life Imprisonment and summarily round all Igbos up for rehabilitation.

Imagine such flimsy excuse....

Meanwhile Ipob has come to an end.

Biafra is dead and buried...nailed Coffin.

Your level of iberiberism eeeh. It's hitting the skies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Masturbator2020: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
F117nighthawk:

You go see how he will rot in jail, u stupid, senseless slowpoke, una never still get sense abi, bloody chicken, they catch am now he dey confess
Mumu..You romance with killer herdsmen and hate KANU for protecting his people. Is that not madness.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Almaigaa: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
British are known to be double face. A country that provide health care for Nigeria elite while deporting the poor back to Nigeria. Kanu made mistake the day he choose to live in the UK over USA. America would never ever have sent him to Nigeria and besides there are millions of human rights and anti muslim lawyers ready to block his extradition to Nigeria.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

[img]https://i./4B7Z.gif[/img]

The thing pain this man well grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hapuruchukwu:

Your level of iberiberism eeeh. It's hitting the skies

Go and release kanu with your wisdom.

Ipob miscreants and Stupidity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
francis5051:
someone like you now will cry and complain bitterly over what is happening in the country And you will still hate and insult someone who made a move to quit the so called country treating u bad...what kind of life are u living ?

Because I hate Nnamdi kanu doesn't mean am against biafra......but you obviously can't understand because you worship a brainless coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by tishbite41(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
nextstep:
Nwannem, remember a few months ago when I said we should not celebrate or take seriously any support the UK pretends to show for the Biafra cause?

I was called all kinds of names in several posts, though some later apologized.

This same UK that you were praising has handed our brother Nnamdi over to Nigerian FG. Showing their true colors.
We all know the British hate the Igbo.
The IPOB high command made a mistake by allowing MNK to go back to the UK.
The USA and Israel were better options.
The Brits are snakes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by infogeneral: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is not the real Nnamdi Kanu. This is Amir of Isreal.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Danking1: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
dmbb:
The most useless terrorist leader has been arrested, firing squad to do their business soonest grin shocked
Kill him an let see how it wil play in nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Chamberlin1983(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
I am still having troubles to believe this story. Infact no man born of a wowan can be more than the government. This will give a signal to those who are fermenting trouble in our country to desist from such act. Nigeria is one indivisible country and the hand of God is with this nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by romanhunk(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Watch the fulani government try to make up all manners of pitiable stories and claim Nnamdi kanu said this and Nnamdi kanu said that and afterwards spread it across all media houses and outlet to help further stretch there lies. Nothing is true unless there is a video footage as evidence..
Btw rumour has it that he's been murdered already, all of these closed court meeting reports are stories for the script..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by michjunior: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Amotekun777:

Majority are COWARDS from that side of the country grin

At least COWARDS is better than COWS!!! FOOL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by Kuginzi: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
So our leader Maazi Nnamdi KANU is also afraid of death?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria by baralatie(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Even justice binta go dey laf for him inside as kanu dey explain himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.