Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (76550 Views)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Sowore, Nnamdi Kanu Plotted To Topple Buhari — SSS / SOWORE/NNAMDI Kanu:if Yoruba Block 3nd Mainland Bridge For 1hr In Protest, Ipob. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ninetiethcrown7(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
It go shock all of you when you find out Nnamdi Kanu wasn’t even in London. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Antoeni(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Who cares
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by MansoryMX(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
A lot of things is going on in this our Forceful marriage called Nigeria that most youth in this forum isn’t aware of!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by gwarotango: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
History555 come and help sowore to cry more

Nnamdi kanu is 52, what a way to start your retirement grin
He was born on the 25th of September 1967 so that means he'll be 54 this year
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by VULCAN(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
People that understand international law will be nodding their heads in agreement.

The average Nigerian is ignorant so that's why they can believe that the UK govt arrested and repatriated Kanu.

The same UK that struggles for over 6yrs to repatriate known Islamic terrorists back to the Middle East and other Muslim countries is the one that handed over Kanu.

Definitely not!

Buhari almost kidnapped Umaru Dikko back in the day so he succeeded this time. That's why he cancelled his trip to UK because the optics that would surround a foreign President being around when one of his citizens is kidnapped would be bad.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Taye4j: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kobicove:
I think his arrest and repatriation is bargaining chip the UK and US governments used to negotiate lifting of the ban on Twitter by the Nigerian government

Sincerely, you read my mind. I won't be surprised if Twitter' suspension is lifted before the week ends. I think the FG has used two stones to kill one bird.

However, Igbos should shelve their agitation and find a way to play themselves into the scheme of things politically. The message from the UN is a pointer to the fact that the world powers know it will be a disaster not just for the African continent, but the entire world if another war breaks out in Nigeria with a population of over 200million.

Igbos should start working with other ethnic groups and stop the blame game and name calling. As it is, South South is about to displace the Igbos politically, they are rising up in the pecking order and will shoot their shots at usurping the Igbos.

He who has an ear...........

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by kissdabride: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
I don't know maybe their taqiya
is against south because I see no reason why the south is jubilating while the north will cover up their own mess

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by 27Pushing30: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kobicove:
I think his arrest and repatriation is bargaining chip the UK and US governments used to negotiate lifting of the ban on Twitter by the Nigerian government

After all the many sponsored alarmists editorials about Twitter ban Shebi Twitter remains banned? Lol

People don’t understand this government . They have an endgame

As for the insecurity I feel they’re not being sincere
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Emmasnoop(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS,THEY DESERVE BUBU.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Midastorch(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Nigerian Activist, Omoyele Sowore has stated that IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wasn't arrested in the United Kingdom (UK) but was kidnapped, IgbereTV reports.

Sowore wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161712874987837/?app=fbl
So he was kidnapped from the UK,he was taken to the Airport, he boarded the plane, the plane passed through UK Airway and he just left like that....The only people that will believe this story are people that support Nnamdi Kanu and attend Odumeje church...

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by DEEBOZZ(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
What does this fool think he's saying?
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by dumiel: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Safemoon:

You are very funny .how I wish you parents can listen to what you just posted they will weep for you level of dumbness .

Chai!!! Bros, this ur Knock Out even knock me join out of this thread. I'm done already.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Afamcy: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Those in support of his arrest say Hiiiiii
Against say nayyyyy
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by adebwalex(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
So FG too dey kidnap grin grin.. This guy na big fool ooo.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by olahero(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
grin COWNU get caught las las
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by membranus: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kanu loves women a lot.

As an unbridled sexmaniac,he goes after anything underskirt even though married with kids ..

His wife is a witness.

Kanu was wooed with a beautiful Nigerian lady,who was secretly working for the NIA (national intelligence agency).

He was wooed to Brazil. He arrived at the hotel waiting for his would be sex mate, only for him to find out that the hotel is a haven of secret agents controlled by the Nigerian state.

He was then immediately tranquilized with high dose of an anxiety drug, then tucked into an already waiting Cadillac and driven to the Santiago international airport where a private jet was already waiting to fly him to Nigeria.

He came into the country on sunday night.

President Buhari was not even aware of the capture of this man Kanu, (IT WAS AN ULTRA SECRET MISSION ,A MISSION HIDDEN EVEN FROM THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF HIMSELF) but as soon as he was informed,Buhari cancelled his medical trip to London, so he could have a one on One chat with Kanu.

This is a big win for the Buhari government.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by brightalo1010: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
SLOVFO:
I suspect same. UK cannot extradite a fugitive without an extradition hearing. And Nigeria doesn't have what it takes...

So Nigeria was able to fly enter Uk and kidnap kanu fly back without UK security knowing about it? In accepting this it then simply means Buhari trained people that did such amazing tidy job well. Kudos to Dss for doing such job. Shebi your brain has been washed that's why you can believe any trash. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Maximar: 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
ninetiethcrown7:
It go shock all of you when you find out Nnamdi Kanu wasn’t even in London. Lol.

Lol. You sabi

...say nah Brazil dem intercept am when e wan go knack woman.

This I have seen in arrears as what happened. lipsrsealed
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by GambaOsaka: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

Kanu started well, but got intoxicated by the power and accolade he was getting. He started misbehaving and wanted to fight a guerilla war against the government.
Only a mad man would think biafra will be achieved by depending on African Juju.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by NacoAba: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shut up, he is right . All Igbo

Eriggs:

Shut up, edit your jargons to Igbos NOW!
Supporter of a murderer and killer.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by goadson82: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
God punish you bub*

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by mvem(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Someone7:
Swore is right. If Nigeria doesn't have an extradition treaty with the UK then he was definitely kidnapped.
if he was kidnapped then UK can't stay quiet and it will cause a diplomatic problem...but that's not the case

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by membranus: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maximar:

Lol. You sabi

Kanu loves women a lot.

As an unbridled sexmaniac,he goes after anything underskirt even though married with kids ..

His wife is a witness.

Kanu was wooed with a beautiful Nigerian lady,who was secretly working for the NIA (national intelligence agency).

He was wooed to Brazil. He arrived at the hotel waiting for his would be sex mate, only for him to find out that the hotel is a haven of secret agents controlled by the Nigerian state.

He was then immediately tranquilized with high dose of an anxiety drug, then tucked into an already waiting Cadillac and driven to the Santiago international airport where a private jet was already waiting to fly him to Nigeria.

President Buhari was not even aware of the capture of this man Kanu, (IT WAS AN ULTRA SECRET MISSION ,A MISSION HIDDEN EVEN FROM THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF HIMSELF) but as soon as he was informed,Buhari cancelled his medical trip to London, so he could have a one on One chat with Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Taye4j: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
VULCAN:
People that understand international law will be nodding their heads in agreement.

The average Nigerian is ignorant so that's why they can believe that the UK govt arrested and repatriated Kanu.

The same UK that struggles for over 6yrs to repatriate known Islamic terrorists back to the Middle East and other Muslim countries is the one that handed over Kanu.

Definitely not!

Buhari almost kidnapped Umaru Dikko back in the day so he succeeded this time. That's why he cancelled his trip to UK because the optics that would surround a foreign President being around when one of his citizens is kidnapped would be bad.

What people don't understand is what we call "INTEREST" in politics. The UK has just gotten Brexit and would need countries to stay afloat economically and Nigera is one of the key partners the UK needs in Africa because of her huge population and both human and natural resources.

Handing over Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria is a little price they can pay to secure their economy and cash flow. Considering the recent Twitter ban which is also a slap in the face, it's imperative that the UK plays to the gallery and ensure broken lines are mended. Since it's a win-win situation for both government, Kanu had to be sacrificed cos he had no bargain chip.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by NacoAba: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
Look at them, this story will only sell in North, not in the land of people with wisdom. Read the story again and tell me how possible it is. Chai , which kind country is this.

membranus:
Kanu loves women a lot.

His wife is a witness.

This is a big win for the Buhari government.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Sunday2021: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fuckthamods:
I suspected so..
Useless abokis and zombie are everywhere jubilating like MNK is the reason for Buhari incompetence and failure. Even some educated southerners are rejoicing, it's a pity
fck yourself.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Odinaka00(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
It's a shame that some are celebrating the capture of ONE freedom fighter while thousands of Fulani herdsmen causing mayhem are roaming around

It's a shame

SMH!

I just wish BUHARI could remain in power for many years to come so that these useless southerners who re jubilating will suffer more n more. Stupid southerners. Northerners support their own even Boko haram but useless southerners re rejoicing .
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by greatiyk4u(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Suspicion
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by ninetiethcrown7(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Maximar:

Lol. You sabi

Lmaoo werey grin grin grin

It be like say na one unilag babe for Brazil set am up grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by NaMe4: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
There's currently jubilation going on among the Hausas in central area, Abuja. At first I thought wether Nigeria won a major breakthrough in the international community. I learnt latter that it was about Nnamdi Kanu arrest.
MNK was not elusive afterall. Now that MNK have been arrested,pls let Lai Muhammed lift the ban
on Twitter, my business is suffering seriously because of that ban.

Wow! Jubilation!

Such wasn't heard on the death of Shekau!

Even though his approach wasn't desirable, I notice a lot of disadvantaged fellows are also rejoicing here.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by DCatt: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
It's all a gimmick, Nnamdi Kanu was staged arrested by Igbos to save face since their biafra agitation has backfired on them. Nnamdi Kanu will live fine and come out soon to support another Fulani for the next elections. Meanwhile Igbos can now claim that the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu is the reason they can't continue with biafra agitation. It's all politics.

Igbos have been telling the north that if they can support Igbo president, they will give up biafra but the north laughed and told them to direct their prayers towards Vp at most.
Re: Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested by Maximar: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
membranus:

Kanu loves women a lot.

His wife is a witness.

Yes, you are 100% right.
CIA type of stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.