Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 (83491 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2021
One of the brainwashed delusional reta@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Their warlord albino hunchback terrorist leader has been caged like a monkey that he is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by donprinyo(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Story for the dumb-asses

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Omodua(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS written script obviously

2000 heads, which ground una wan bury 2000 heads ?
Exactly. My thought too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Positivepoint(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
DSS written script obviously

2000 heads, which ground una wan bury 2000 heads ?

He said they only got 30.

And it was reported that 35 headless corpses where dumped at imo fmc. It was reported by major media houses.

This is a strong evidence against kanu.

https://www.nairaland.com/6588194/35-unidentified-corpses-dumped-fmc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by brightalo1010: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH
was it propaganda when kanu was threathing to kill any soldiers sent to the east? Did he not made such comment? They will play all those for him in court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by id911(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Positivepoint:

It's was reported that 35 headless corpses where dumped in imo early June. See below report

grin grin grin Very easy to rule Nigerians. That's why they endure so much poverty and still pray God to come down and help them instead of doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Though ain't a fan of Kanu, and has never been, but it's crystal clear that all these are fake.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Edusouls(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Bro u have Noo I.Q I swear it’s equivalent to that of an animal..
id911:

I don't take anyone who earn a living on pay-by-post serious. Continue deceiving yourself and the useless government you work for. My IQ is way above yours.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Positivepoint(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fortification

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

Heads of 10 girls were used to prepare our charms.

•Most of police officers I killed were also Igbo.

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

The fact the it was reported by major media house on June 5 that 35 headless corpses where dumped in imo fmc collaborate this report. The commander said specifically that they got only 30.

The dump bodies are strong evidence that indicates this story is very true. The report of the 35 corpses was even on nairaland front page. See link below

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Leo588(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2021
This is more fabricated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Babara1994(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

I don't take anyone who earn a living on pay-by-post serious. Continue deceiving yourself and the useless government you work for. My IQ is way above yours.
E pain am cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Edusouls(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
At least he joined the struggle and fought alongside men, you what did u doo? Staying and pasting in nairaland, animal in human skin I wish they had killed one of ur family members then ur eyes would open..
SlyDev:
This one original saboteur 1. He just dey sing non stop

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Babara1994(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
I believe this story cos he actually looks like a Igbo cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by dalass(f): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread

Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30— ESN Commander | Vanguard.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also directed us to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads but we have killed only 30 so far. I then relocated to Temple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/

MNK the original massive skull miner!

2000 human heads to bury one guy.... That evil genius should die a horrible death.... Even boko haram and bandits in a hundred operations don't get to harvest such

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Positivepoint(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

grin grin grin Very easy to rule Nigerians. That's why they endure so much poverty and still pray God to come down and help them instead of doing the needful.

Are saying the report is not true. U r blinded by sentiment and denial that ur leader and group are violent ritualistic ignorant with confused identity. U people are nothing but pagans.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are. Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is. SMH
The best thing is just to take a break or leave completely, but business associates keeps drawing me back here. I have to make a stand sooner or later.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by AmuAwusa: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Positivepoint:

It's was reported that 35 headless corpses where dumped in imo early June. See below report

What about the corpses the Nigeria ARMY is affiliated with? Was it also for ritual purposes?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Babara1994(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:
Over 200 Ipigs liked ur comment. cheesy It's so surprising how nairaland is suddenly infested with jobless Ipigs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by dalass(f): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Edusouls:
At least he joined the struggle and fought alongside men, you what did u doo? Staying and pasting in nairaland, animal in human skin I wish they had killed one of ur family members then ur eyes would open..

Abi oh... He is just like MNK. Hiding somewhere with their families and using social media to instigate violence and wickedness to their fellow men and perceived enemies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by paulhunter: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
post=103315719]Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6632288/esn-killed-10-girls-fo

•‘We are not paid; they said we are freedom fighter’.[/b]

RUBBISH POSTTemple’s camp and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to attack Orlu Police Division and free our fighters who were arrested and detained there.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/nnamdi-kanu-ordered-us-to-bury-ikonso-with-2000-human-heads-but-we-got-only-30-esn-commander/[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by sharrp: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

Like a huge chunk of them are pure retards . Imagine believing this trash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Elfaris(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Disgusting set of zombies. Tueh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Bishop(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
AkalaJ:
Smh. These are the kind of suspicious confessions from Kanu's boys that would be used to nail his coffin in court. I don't know how true it is, but it sounds embellished to me.

Too much salt and pepper, it will be to pepperish when it gets to court and spat out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Tapout(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2021
id911:

This isn't new na, except you are not an active Nairalander. A good number of users on this platform are really dumb with absolutely no thinking faculty at all. Initially, I thought some comments were just for likes.
Then it gradually became clear that it wasn't the case.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by Positivepoint(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
AmuAwusa:

What about the corpses the Nigeria ARMY is affiliated with? Was it also for ritual purposes?

Bro stop living in denial. The commander said they only use 30 head to bury ikoso and it was reported that 35 headless corpses where dumped in imo.

Ikoso was buried in imo and this commander was arrested in imo and the 35 headless corpses where dumped in imo fmc. This is a strong evidence to show this report is very true.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by ILuvMerije(f): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2021
If these people most lie, they should learn how to lie well. How can somebody ask you to use 2000 heads to bury someone. 2000 not even 200, haba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by amboh(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2021
May Nigeria Succeed Ameen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by id911(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Positivepoint:

Are saying the report is not true. U r blinded by sentiment and denial that ur leader and group are violent ritualistic ignorant with confused identity. U people are nothing but pagans.

I'm not Igbo, not member of IPOD and also not from their Geographical Zone. But when I spot lies and propaganda from this devilish government, it'd be unfair if I don't point it out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by plaetton: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
These guys deserve nothing but a slow and painful death, Aswearugad

Nigerians can be so emotional, especially those from the East. How can anyone say this story is not true? Have you all forgotten when Nnamdi Ka nu and his boys were saying this all over twitter?

Chai! No wonder politicians are playing tennis with our brains

Damn!
This laughable story is for very low IQ people, and we have too many of them in Nigeria, unfortunately.
That most Nigerians are incapable of discernment is A failure of the educational system.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by NawtyC001(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread

To me,I would say some of the stories are lies,he keep on saying Nnamdi KANU this,Nnamdi KANU that!

Na only Nnamdi Kanu name full there.

And he is among all the operations, he no even miss one...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 by OyigboUpdate: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Make it 2003 heads..
Buhari, lai Mohammed, and malami.

LIE LIE NIGERIA POLICE

This 2000 heads stuff was posted on Nnamdi Kanu official Twitter and Facebook handle it even trended on Twitter. Facebook was the first to delete the post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.