Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66690 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Goodnigga: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
When they play guys they call it smartness but when guys play them they call it heartbreak
Chop Knuckle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by slimman007: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
Olofin2:
The idi.ot I married doesn't not even know I'm already planning for a replacement.

My brother take heart....I know how you feel and God in his infinite mercy will see you through. It pains when a man marries the wrong woman.sigh.....

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Blackdisciple(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Eyah..! N'do oo
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Most want free sex and zero commitment
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Theunbothered: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Same reason why men buy weave, pay rent and school fees of women who get pregnant for another man.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by studentofTruth: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
RALPHOW:
Because you are stupid to hang your leg for a man who is not your husband yet ""cheap girl"".
Stop opening your leg, if you refused he may walk away.
However after playing round with stupid girls he will surely come back to you the reserved
Girls get sense, once you hang your leg without your bride price, he believes that is how you hang your leg every where (and who want to marry ashewo, cheap girl, free sex).
Get sense next time baby.

Who buys a product without testing it?
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Newboss(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
nokspos:
all i know is , men will never breakup with a good lady. all these girls are something else but they always believe they are smart

I just feel sorry for any guy who falls for their sob stories
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by HRprof: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Every girl experience same untill they find the right man, you have just collected your own share from the meat. Isorite .....
Let me educate you...guys don't like good girl's, be yourself in a relationship. Say no to sex sometimes, ask him for money when necessary. Show him that you can survive with him and channel your enery to loving yourself and developing yourself. Husband no dey rain. Ask Linda Ikeji you will understand better

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by mintdrop: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
All what she made mentioned off are not what keeps a man.
At least that's all what she can offer in a relationship which contemporary guys can get from any girl. so nor be her fault shall.

sad tongue

To be relevant you need to create value.
please work on yourself and stop wailing when a relationship does not work out.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by AliAgbede22(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fun for the main time ,

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by DriveByKiller: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:

The guy hang her leg for fan and tell her to hold buglary while he gives her from the back.

Na person future wife be dis o.

I dey follow the lady cry. grin
the stupid wench is globally telling the world has she was murdered and dumped and expect anothr man to pick her up for a serious relationship.

And as old as she is,she thinks sex buys a man's commitment.

If you're not a wife material no amount of doggy or reverse cowgirl will make a man keep you for a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by slimman007: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
justy15:
Sorry my dear, I feel for you but don't stop being nice. One day God will bring a nice guy like me your way and u will cry for joy.

So you want to marry this this second hand olosho.I can't imagine how many guys might have slept with her...Her body count no be here... grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by lokho(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Won ti fi nkan se omolomo..... Eyah sorry
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Belafonte(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

my guy we are entering an era of if na olosho get good behavior na that one we go marry I swear

I think a lot of guys are yet to come to terms with this truth
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by livinbygrace: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nothing ,fact is that a real man is not meant for one woman as that’s i respect Islam because,they believe and support polygamy.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by izubext007: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
For hanging ur leg , and holding of bulglary , we don't want such woman as a wife .that's what we want.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=ivandragon post=103361247][/quote] Don't mind them, let them face the music since they want to date the very bad guys, I have no atom of pity for them whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by umurphy: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
They don't want those that hang legs in the kitchen. "They can never leave those who trust in the Lord"
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hahahhahahhhahahahaahhaahhaah
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by umurphy: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
They don't want those that hang legs to the ceiling. "They can never leave those who trust in the Lord"
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
CSTRR:

The guy hang her leg for fan and tell her to hold buglary while he gives her from the back.

Na person future wife be dis o.

I dey follow the lady cry. grin
Thank God say I meet my woman as a virgin, I pity some men out there, some guys will just bang most of this girls, widen their pussy and dump them for the next unlucky niggas cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by sun123: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nawa o, na person future wife them the
Hang leg for fan and ceiling so o, even the hold burglary join. Wetin go come remain for future husband?. Na the future husband I the cry for .girls make una the pity una future husband na

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by olurili(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
airminem:
Oh you feel When you give your man sex, you have given him everything... Even If you like let him hang your left leg on Lagos-Ibadan train & the right leg on Abuja-Kaduna train, if you nor love and value yourself first, na u sabi how dem go value and want u. This era of Men don't even fall for sex anymore(no go dia). What else can you give ur man aunty as u dey talk like this?! angry
i use to ask my self one question sometimes,if not for the sake of having children,what can i benefit from woman,that i cant get elsewhere.....
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
So you have taken over from him grin
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Caleycashh: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
CharisEleos:
You have time.
Don't focus on becoming a better person and serving your God. Be crying over some confused and ungrateful entities who don't know what is good for them. (Utaga comes to mind).

You better maximize your singlehood while it last because you don't even know what marriage holds for you. Though we pray it brings us good tidings. In the meantime, I'm enjoying my single life in the Lord.
Tell her the truth she lacks RESPECT and ATTITUDE!!!... Make una dey tell una selves truth abeg!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
AAAntz:
i was in a match making whatsapp group

one day i was browsing through and i saw a 40 year old woman still finding husband

it was then i realised that a lot of things are going wrong in our society

and if you meet many of them in real life and approach them say you wan marry them

EITHER THEY DRAG YOU, CLOUT CHASE YOU OR MAKE JEST OF YOU

but when they get to the corners of their rooms, they weep and sober

#ITISWELL
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by CSTRR: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Thank God say I meet my woman as a virgin, I pity some men out there, some guys will just bang most of this girls, widen their pussy and dump them for the next unlucky niggas cheesy
I dey fear now o.

I don fucckk my share of ladies too, but the way some guys dey bang ladies nowadays dey fear me.

No respect for the ladies all.

Dey bang her like a piece of meat and leave her for her future husband to pick the remnants.

Na who marry virgin win o.

9 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
That was how one admitted that she can only offer nasty sex and happiness to me. I had to stop chatting the idiot... like say i can't get crazy sex anywhere. Most of our girls never learn. Na blood go commot this one eyes very soon
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
DriveByKiller:
the stupid wench is globally telling the world has she was murdered and dumped and expect anothr man to pick her up for a serious relationship.

And as old as she is,she thinks sex buys a man's commitment.

If you're not a wife material no amount of doggy or reverse cowgirl will make a man keep you for a wife.
Don't mind the dumb girl, she thinks men are only interested in sex only.

Most of these girls are just extremely dumb and have nothing to offer in this world.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Hassanmaye(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
AAAntz:
i was in a match making whatsapp group

one day i was browsing through and i saw a 40 year old woman still finding husband

it was then i realised that a lot of things are going wrong in our society

and if you meet many of them in real life and approach them say you wan marry them

EITHER THEY DRAG YOU, CLOUT CHASE YOU OR MAKE JEST OF YOU

but when they get to the corners of their rooms, they weep and sober

#ITISWELL
I don't pity them sha, devils

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Climb Balcony In Cameroon To Catch Cheating Lover / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.