Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships (66696 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by mukthar2000(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
This on strong ooo, na only God no the style of the world she might have gave her heartbreaker now, haa.

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by DriveByKiller: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

Fellow NAIRALANDERS... Abeg what do you guys want ooo !!! grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3WKYFAV1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXBfkQKDlg
ugly attention seeking soured olosho.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by VTJN(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats what women actually deserve just so you know. Men are now wise, they now understand their worth and they now know how to make themselves the price that they are!
If i were in the shoes of every guy that cheated on her, i would do the same! I know what you were after and i know you are not worth it!
You get what you deserve sis
That's your mentality and school of thought about ladies

Please don't make it general.

We aren't the same biko
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by ibnew: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
I believe the tail tell signs are always there were ignored. Ladies should go for genuine love and stop looking for guys that fits a particular script in their head . When they found one they start using everything to force the friendship and call it relationship. Go for real love girls. Stop going after script and bling bling and those that you want to show off on social media. After you will come and say no real love again. Some will say na who love help! Ok now! No love we go chop! Ok o! If it's all about what a guy has that means no girl will love your brother! Guys want peace of mind, support and gentle nudges here and there. Not the all possessive take control type. Good guys are tired of been mothered.

7 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Panda7(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
we just want mortgage
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by CSTRR: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol

One guy don use "our wife" scoping take fucckk nonsense comot for this one body.

6 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
AAAntz:
i was in a match making whatsapp group

one day i was browsing through and i saw a 40 year old woman still finding husband

it was then i realised that a lot of things are going wrong in our society

and if you meet many of them in real life and approach them say you wan marry them

EITHER THEY DRAG YOU, CLOUT CHASE YOU OR MAKE JEST OF YOU

but when they get to the corners of their rooms, they weep and sober

#ITISWELL

This one weak me.

Yea you're right actually. I think their frustration comes from not being definitive from the get go!

Let me explain, most ladies just enters a guys hand and assume things, okay the guy ask her out and she says yes without even knowing where the relationship should end, are we on flexing mode or settling down mode, after a define time of courting/dating bkos when you clear things out like this, everyone knows what's expected of them. The defaulting party should be left if found wanting, wasting the girls or guys time with unnecessary excuses of money or school or anything flippant. PLAN your lives, you're grown adults make plans, set goals and go for them.

Me kukuma I no day waste time, I love clarity, babe I like you and want to be a friend, after being friends, look I want a relationship that will lead to settling down, after a defined time of dating, if you find something I need to adjust bring to my knowledge so also my end towards her.

someone will call me being too open now, but mehn I love my peace and hate ambiguity so from get go the lady knows what she's entering and if she's false there's a way of finding out.

Bkos sincerely it's not fair on ladies for guys to just take advantage of the just like that, so also to ladies who take advantage of guys, bkos when a relationship goes south, the ladies suffers more. She's wasted TIME which is more precious than anything, even better than MONEY.

7 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by CSTRR: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
DriveByKiller:
ugly attention seeking soured olosho.
The guy hang her leg for fan and tell her to hold buglary while he gives her from the back.

Na person future wife be dis o.

I dey follow the lady cry. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by ivandragon: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Iceyjayz post=103346976] Unless she dated a very bad guy, most ladies the architect of their own problems, this is why I do blame them most times.[/quote

You captured what 95% of the issue is.

Ladies these days like 'bad guys'. Guys who are into shady businesses but are carefree spenders, take hard drugs, loud & foul mouthed, flashy show offs...

If most ladies post the pictures of guys they say broke Thier heart, they would be guys who fall into the bad guy category.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by God1stson(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Unless she dated a very bad guy, most ladies the architect of their own problems, this is why I do blame them most times.

Their is a great deal of truth in what u say. Most girls will see good hearted guys they won't date or marry them cos he may not be flashy or rich enough. When a play boy comes with money and flashy cars they quickly succomb even when it's obvious they will hurt them

9 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Obalola4: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iwa Lewa....Good Character and respect. Simple as ABC!!!
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Darkblood: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one never see anything. This is the first round for her. Guys will continue using and dumping her like a trash that she is until she receives sense by force
Lmao �
Guy wetin she do u na
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by justy15: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sorry my dear, I feel for you but don't stop being nice. One day God will bring a nice guy like me your way and u will cry for joy.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by kay29000(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Same thing can be said about females. You will hardly see a girl that has just one boyfriend. They always have one main guy, and like 7 assistant boyfriends...plus like 17 men they are collecting money from. I always laugh when I read the statuses of some girls on my WhatsApp...girls I know have 17 boyfriends will be saying men are scum. SMH

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by Egbigwe: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
You be mumu! You think you are wise
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by wpadmin: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
When they play guys they call it smartness but when guys play them they call it heartbreak
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by dederocs(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
well, I think most guys are not just being fair with most nice hearted ladies... they just treat everyone desame way. Which I think is not cool shaa....
True talk here, nice to treat good hearted people nice.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by dederocs(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Promzy99:
On behalf of responsible but smart guys like me, lemme answer u aunty. What guys want in a relationship is directly proportional to how u present urself nd what u have to offer in a relationship with us. If u bring Sex = we go fucq Money= we go chop Gud Character + Money + Fucq= we go marry u!
Apt
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by CSTRR: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
And the truth of the matter is that, it is guys like this that ladies want.

Baba for the girls.

A sharp looking guy with the tongue of honey ready to sweep you off your feet.

They meet the first time and she is mesmerized by his smoothness.

She has probably heard that he has fucckked the whole street and dumped them.

But nah, she doesn't believe.
She too wants to satisfy her curiosity and follow the ladies man.

Aunty, no vex.

10 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by macho44(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
When they play guys they call it smartness but when guys play them they call it heartbreak
cheesy cheesy cheesy What Goes AROUND, CUMS around, abi no be so? grin

Instant Access To FREE SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS @ FreeToolsHub
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by errigdee: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Till the day u stop yarnining KPEKELEME
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by 11doubledee: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
larryking540:

my guy we are entering an era of if na olosho get good behavior na that one we go marry I swear
Please don't start bro. How can Olosho get good behavior

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by FBIBOT(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Funny thing is this gender will call a good guy boring... If he isn't showing signs of cheating they will say nobody wants him why should I b with him.... If he is always around ladies they feel insecure and tag him a cheat.... Wetin una want too?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by dederocs(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
exactly, this is the problem. western civilization has turn our ladies to something else, they copy and act like what they see in the movies. Some of our women can no longer recognise themselves anymore. They have allowed modernity, feminism, and the workplace to make them loose their identity.

It will continue to get worse
True, reality is, it is a man's world...ladies should forget religion, dictating one man, one woman, and feminism... we are Africans, leaving a man cos you suspect him of eyeing other ladies ain't wise.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by CSTRR: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
BTW, it is not all relationships that should end in marriage na.

I fucckk you no mean say I go marry you.

Abeg, free the guy.
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by piagetskinner(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
This Relationship matter sef.. make everybody kuku getat
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by PhyMoon(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
I am still of the opinion that it's the type of guy you are meeting. We still have good guys out there, generalizing a situation like this is not an option.
Don't loose your identity all in the name of satisfying a man or a woman
#mypiece
Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by RALPHOW(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Because you are stupid to hang your leg for a man who is not your husband yet ""cheap girl"".
Stop opening your legs, if you refused he may walk away.
However after playing round with stupid girls he will surely come back to you the reserved
( Check out, your boyfriend has gone back to one reserved girl he called her wife material)
Girls get sense, once you hang your leg without your bride price, he believes that is how you hang your leg every where (and who want to marry ashewo, cheap girl, free sex).
Get sense next time baby.
You too should think NOW!!
What else do you have to offer after marriage, he has entered all the inner rooms, shocked all the shockables, finger all the findable.
WHY BUY COW WHEN YOUR MILK IS FREE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by gaftsoil(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
You give them everything you have as if you have anything.. When 99.9% of ladies say they give all to the guy, note they are talking about how many sex positions they gave him

8 Likes

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by dchamp234(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
You can ask Chidinma, she know better...

Re: Heartbreak: Lady Weeps As She Asks Guys What They Want From Relationships by studentofTruth: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
In a clip that's gone viral, lady weeps as she asks guys what exactly do they want from relationships.

She said;

Fellow NAIRALANDERS... Abeg what do you guys want ooo !!! grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3WKYFAV1y/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXBfkQKDlg

Now, she's told us that she's brutally used, not fairly used. It's good we know!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.