Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (65499 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by engrben25: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
if it was genuine you should have written her name in the post to show your innocency

Mr whether is wrong
you will reap what you sow

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by PlayMaker14: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Seems I quoted a Bitter kid...
Continue Wailing..
Op has invited her and probably banged her too..
Your Wailings can't change that.
Like I said, you're very irrational and irresponsible.

Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Qualer: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
HRSweetness:

If at your age, you don't know the difference between right and wrong, I'm really sorry.

Just imagine if it were your wife going to do all you described for her ex, tell me how you'd feel.

I don't blame you but the senseless woman who had no sense to talk sense into you for calling her to make such requests in the first instance.

gbam!!!
you be HR Sweet true true!! grin grin na your type I go come marry!!!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Darkmode64: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lemme tell you the truth, it might hurt you but I don't care....

Your parents failed woefully in their simple responsibility to raise you uprightly.

A morally bankrupt fellow like you will quickly pick up a matchet to inflect cuts on any guy who comes 30cm close to your girlfriend, but here you are, inviting a sluttish wife to help you cook.

Like I said, my words might hurt you, but that's my own way to put a despicable prick like you to order.
Served hot cold.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Unrated900(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
OloshoMan:
Don't care if it's right, if my partner attempts something like this, we're getting a divorce. Imagine the Huge f**king disrespect.

Some woman sha
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Queenethofficia: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Don't worry until you are married and your wife goes to cook for her ex that is when you will know if it's good or not
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by OLRAYS(m): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
My brother, one day u will marry and your wife will be sneaking and cooking for another man in his house...since u are not cultured...u ll know how it feels like when same start happening to u...shey o ni o fe ya oloriibu ni

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Unrated900(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Stop asking us useless question
You called her to come and cook for you
And she did
You knew she was married.
You decided to still call her,while you knew quite alright she wasn’t financially married.
What you do today is coming to hunt you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Jeffy1206(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Your mumu no too much? angry
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by SocialJustice: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
Lol, how stupid can a person get? You're setting yourself up for the destruction of her marriage or worst case, your early and sudden death.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Like I said, you're very irrational and irresponsible.

Stay safe.

Are you mistaking me for your mother ??
Stay safe Kid..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by OLRAYS(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
God bless you sir this is the best comment so far. This people their reasoning are odd
Daily monkey abi wetin Dem dey call u.....na bird of the same feather una two be....u both ain't cultured at all.. undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Munzy14(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
extol1:

at least we know that women are home builder and holder. even I don't support cheating married men because they make ladies see hustling guys as broke guys
grin
The truth is wrapper go reach every man, where e reach others...Hustling guys will get married and still want to show hustling guys pepper with babes..cheesy

I don't and will never support cheating from any side sha...But, partners should not push the other to a point of consideration.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup...
You LEAVE alone or you LIVE alone?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by HRMK: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
it is very good!obviously,ur life means nothing to u!!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by beholdd: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by stolaonipekun: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wy saying it in public, guys will be talking anyhow who is not guity of fornication abeg[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by stolaonipekun: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wy saying it in public, guys will be talking anyhow who is not guity of fornication abeg
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by darkstar6971(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
Guy why you dey interfere for married people line na? If husband come stab you you go say he stab you grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Unrated900(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Queenethofficia:
Don't worry until you are married and your wife goes to cook for her ex that is when you will know if it's good or not

Don’t mind the idiot asking us useless question
I really confirmed it today nairaland is a home for kids.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Rexymania(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Stupidity
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
My neighbor wife Cook for another neighbor husband when her husband is not around, the husband later heard of it, no be small fight last year, I just look away,
I don't like what I hate tongue
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Rexymania(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
OLRAYS:
My brother, one day u will marry and your wife will be sneaking and cooking for another man in his house...since u are not cultured...u ll know how it feels like when same start happening to u...shey o ni o fe ya oloriibu ni

A big Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Paulianfa(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Oga how can u still keep a married woman number in ur phone, are u okay. Stop that it's a sim.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by taurusmena1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
guy abeg Park well. if poison too tey for hand, dem dey chop am.. na from clap dem dey enter dance..mtchewwwww
BonPatrick:
Am not hurt see you guys are getting it wrong she came with free mind we didn't do anything she just renders help
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by eagleonearth(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
the only thing your generation know is evil, abomination and disrespect to sacred things. Imagine your very poor grammar for instance. My friend cry to God for your live
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by omoplaycool(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Am not hurt see you guys are getting it wrong she came with free mind we didn't do anything she just renders help

This statement right here makes it so obvious that you already know the answer to your question before asking. If not, how else do you think folks are getting it all wrong?
Guess you're looking for people to support or validate it so you can feel good about yourself

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by hofeshhomes: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Some men joke with their lives and it is rather unfortunate. sad
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Geoboi: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
idiot u have no bizness calling her shes married n d girl sef na shes in a confuse state
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by CodeHouse: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
OP you're an idiot
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Geoboi: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Youngpo413:
Set boundaries bro...
help you indeed...hisssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.