Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House (65492 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Segzy19: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Later on when we read in the news that you died mysteriously or that you were hacked to death we won't be shocked. Leave your married ex-girlfriend. One thing can lead to another if care is not taken. Again, why do break the brother code... Would you be happy if someone does that to your wife
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Darkblood: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
Good morning guys I leave alone and I don't know how to cook soup but can cook stew and others so I called my ex girlfriend yesterday and she is married last year so she came we went to market and buy food stuffs and she cooked for me. I want to know if is wrong for a married lady to do that?
You must be seriously mad

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Joshcoli(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Enjoy your attention.
I don't blame you abeg
Na the animal fault

BonPatrick:
Am not hurt see you guys are getting it wrong she came with free mind we didn't do anything she just renders help

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by FX2BROWN: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
You have not grown! When you eventually marry, your wife would also visit her EX and do same thing. Useless post!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Pasiuba: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Place your self in the man's show if you will feel alright then it is right.
Do have a wonderful day
Be playing with fire....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by moshino(m): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:

When you get married, would you be ok for your wife to go and cook for her ex boyfriend? In life, we reap what we sow. Karma NEVER forgets nothing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by RussellRutherfo: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
general111:
Kuku ask whether it is wrong to sleep with another man's wife?

grin
Some people are just born stupid and they are many these days.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Ten06(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
You want to die. If the husband found out he will murder you
The book of proverb made it clear that you may be sitting on a coal of fire

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Cnach: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Guy take am Easy nah
Ur body just dey hot
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Tjjones: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
It is absolutely wrong in all ramification,she is married 4 crying out loud...guy u ought to knw how 2 cook it"s part of life. Plz leave her alone dn't put asunder in their marriage. I hav an ex like she likes 2 visit me with her kids,at times collect provisions frm my kitchen and i stil support her wit cash wheneva i had to,her husband is aware.bt i'd 2 put a stop 2 it.wheneva she call i tell her am out of town. I hav learn nt 2 play wit fire. Broda flee oo

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Somceee: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
general111:
this oyinbo mentality may just lead you to your grave oh
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
extol1:

I am beginning to fear married women more. I have heard a lot about them
Married men nko?..grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Tjjones: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are right...we need 2 amplify it 4 him 2 hear and understand
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Very sweet
WowSweetGuy:
cheesy grin

Hope say the soup sweet

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BigYash: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
extol1:
go and look for another girl na or is she the only woman on earth. the married woman herself is a loose person. perhaps where is her husband in the face of this brouhaha
Her husband must be one of those many "women wrappers " we have on nairaland ,singing praises of bitches up and down . How will he know that op turned his wife to a cook and a fvcking machine.. Mumu men everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by ClemxBae(f): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
This thing really happen for Nija? Lemme just conclude its a movie tho.... cool
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by lexxynet2(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mr Man, you are planning to render that woman useless. Your Ex got married why don't you get a lady to marry?Above all what's your rationale in keeping her number? It's just that our God is so merciful, because what you're doing is abnormal. Na your type Ekpo nka-owo dey kill. Uteng

BonPatrick:
Am not hurt see you guys are getting it wrong she came with free mind we didn't do anything she just renders help

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Tjjones: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Guy let's call a spade a spade.... It's bad no mata hw we try 2 sugar coat it...flee frm temptation
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Lighthammer(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
extol1:

why are ladies like this, she is about to get married in a couple of weeks, here she is asking to spend weekend with her. to do what self? I don tire for woman matter
i was suprised that day.even tho it was a hard battle for me not to go coz a part of me wanna go but i thank God i was able to prevail over it
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by drightguy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why can't some people let trouble to sleep?

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by lesson44: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
You have the answer. How will you feel when your future wife do the same for her ex boyfriend ?
Be honest to yourself and that will .
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Goodman82135122(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
hmmmm kk interesting but you no go mind ahm if ur future wify do am, abi? Sheh e na lyk dat eh, chai! Marriages e don kprass na bros Think lyk a man na? We no wan hear you're poisoned na? God 4bid sha
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by GhettoBwoy: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
so with the current state of things in the country,
And with the way people are dying
You had the guts to invite a pregnant married woman to come to your house and cook for you?
Guy you don mumu
If I am the husband of that woman
I'm dropping her things and her belongings in your house,so she would live with you and cook soup for you anytime of the day
You and that woman no get sense and if you continue this way
You will just die for nothing bro

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by BonPatrick(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
God bless you sir this is the best comment so far. This people their reasoning are odd
Dailyparrot:

The way people here think is different from the real world.

There's nothing wrong if your married ex visits and cook for you as far as you are certain you guys aren't having anything romantic.

Nairaland is the least place you should take comments serious. They are all hypocrites and people with damaged mentality.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by OlujobaSamuel: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol, I have good friendly close relationship with most of my ex, but this, it's way out of the line.
Either ex or not, a married lady should have no reason to go cook for any single guy when such is not a family member or a sick person.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by yommen: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
BonPatrick:
How can u say is wrong when we didn't do anything after she finished she left no feelings attached

Well... It won't be wrong when you get married and your wife goes and cook for her ex!!! Still asking if it's wrong or not? By the way, you know it's morally wrong but you still try to justify your wayward life. That's why you brought it to Nairaland hoping you will find people of like minds.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by femixx: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hey. you are right to invite her, afterall it is for the man to do the asking, but the married slut should shoulder the blame for honoring your illicit invitation. It is certain the cooking did not end in the kitchen. You are going to be married one day and your wife too will engage in such despicable behavior.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by extol1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Munzy14:

Married men nko?..grin
at least we know that women are home builder and holder. even I don't support cheating married men because they make ladies see hustling guys as broke guys
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Well, I think you're the one who's irrational with your comprehension ability. Would she have come to cook for him if he called someone else?

My comments here are not just for one specific gender, I say things the way they are.

And what TRP thread are you talking about?

Seems I quoted a Bitter kid...
Continue Wailing..
Op has invited her and probably banged her too..
Your Wailings can't change that.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Tjjones: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gbam! Well spoken...flee from her
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by Tjjones: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Come bring ur head,Receive sense..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House by ThatFairGuy1: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
When does Aisha yesufu became man to have had woman angry
AishaYesufu:
If my woman cooks for another man, that will be the end.

This looks like a fake story though

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.